WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Russia and Ukraine

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Over a million sent so far?? Is that one for every individual?? Holyshit. Where are they wherehousing all these?
I think their targeting skills may be the equivalent to a gang banger with a 30rd mag. The US military I believe is more accurate with shot placement...Ukraine may have the spray and pray theory.
If they exist?
I'm sure some made it to Ukraine, but how many more were diverted to areas where there isn't a conflict...yet.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
VlEUILXAN2Yy.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Came out yesterday that "private Russian companies" are importing Chinese rifles and body. Said gear is being shipped through UAE, and Turkey.
Two things:
1)Ukraine may have a chance...no way in hell I'm betting my life on Chinese armor. Also means Russia is not capable of producing enough.

2)The two countries helping to facilitate the imports are "allies"...so do we then sanction them?

The 3rd thing that is just me wondering...so not so much a thing as a random thought. What if the imported gear is being "sent" into Russia to arm anti-Putin activists? If that were the case, the US would turn a blind eye, and it may be oligarchs jockeying for position when the smoke clears.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Saw this and thought there was no way it could be true. The ICC prosecutor bringing charges against Putin and the Russian Child Welfare Minister, has a brother that was in prison for sexual assault of a 15yo boy. Oddly, the brother was a politician in England, and was released just about a month ago...serving a bit more than half his sentence.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Morning updates, some interesting ones.
*Yesterday the Hungarian government said they will not pitch in for the EU's million round donation to Ukraine.
*This morning, leaks about depleted uranium shells from England to go with their tanks (If they have good operators, this is pretty major)
*All over the "other side's" social media, audio of strike corrections being called back to a fire team. Not really big news, but obviously in English...and not the Queen's.

*Probably the biggest news: Starlink cut off service to all it's terminals in the newly Russian controlled areas. At first, this would seem to effect Russia, and maybe forward ops from Ukraine. It gets deeper though, Starlink also cut off use for "terminals exceeding 100kph" over water...That would mean drones. I don't know if one or both sides have been using Starlink, but this may make things a bit different.

Like him or hate him, I think Musk wants to make it to Mars. If the Earth is wiped out before he has his ride ready, he's not making it. I may be wrong, weird as he may be, I don't think he wants the world to end using his devices.

retaocleg

Reaction score
keep giving money we dont have........it is looting

when the people realize, accounting wont mean anything.............thety'll be fighting eachother for everything................everything meaning foodstuffs

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
keep giving money we dont have........it is looting

when the people realize, accounting wont mean anything.............thety'll be fighting eachother for everything................everything meaning foodstuffs
Seems more and more that is the endgame. Less population, more wealth to the wealthy.
Good times ahead...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Was weird seeing Pooh Bear next to Putin...didn't realize Putin was a short guy, or Pooh Bear is huge:oops:

retaocleg

Reaction score
another $350 million.......pretty soon, we'll be talking about real money 🙄

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
An eye opener if you listen to the figures and this is just one sector they’re talking about in this video.

I’m a Cold War generation child. Still love watching the Russkies get their ass kicked with western weapons.

Russia and Ukraine corruption is in the culture, in the blood.

Last edited:

bonesfab

Reaction score
A lot of shady shit in the US has ties to the russian immigrants. It is in their blood.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
An eye opener if you listen to the figures and this is just one sector they’re talking about in this video.

I’m a Cold War generation child. Still love watching the Russkies get their ass kicked with western weapons.

Russia and Ukraine corruption is in the culture, in the blood.
This should give you a woody then.
Smh
I will never understand how an ex marine, Cold War “child” can not see the actuality of the situation.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I think they will send the fighters for two reasons. One, to start a larger war. Two, to deplete our inventory more.
Both of these will ensure massive spending/pilfering of the money that is left.

100%
As I understand it, a lot of what we’re sending over is older equipment that was already slated to be retired.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
100%
As I understand it, a lot of what we’re sending over is older equipment that was already slated to be retired.
Here's the catch: a "shitbox" F-16 is still an F-16. It's assigned value is whatever they say it is. Every item "donated" will be replaced. The Pentagon will get a budget increase to replace the items. Instead of paying to dismantle or recycle things, we're just scattering them in the Ukrainian countryside.

The defense budget will be massive. We will all be called on to financially "do our part" for the war effort.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Keep your eye on the ball...
photo1679630614.jpeg

We launched an air strike in Syria, to strike Iranian types...may not even make the news.
About the same time, Israel struck the Ag and Grain Center in Dier Ez-Zor Syria.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
OK, do the people writing stories even look at maps, briefs or even their own stuff? I know everyone wants to make out Zelensky to be this great leader of the people and such, worthy of helping, but...
IMG_20230324_074031_895.jpg
IMG_20230324_074031_895.jpg

Donetsk has been under Russian/DPR control for over a year. That seems to be the one "city" that the Ukrainians consistently lob rockets into. Hell, the hospital he "visited" has been hit probably 3 times this month. (Purely by accident. I'm sure they'd never intentionally target a hospital:rolleyes:)

Smitty7

Reaction score
OK, do the people writing stories even look at maps, briefs or even their own stuff? I know everyone wants to make out Zelensky to be this great leader of the people and such, worthy of helping, but... View attachment 1211855 View attachment 1211855
Donetsk has been under Russian/DPR control for over a year. That seems to be the one "city" that the Ukrainians consistently lob rockets into. Hell, the hospital he "visited" has been hit probably 3 times this month. (Purely by accident. I'm sure they'd never intentionally target a hospital:rolleyes:)
You don't know what your talking about. He is the braveasitist man in the world right now and you should send him money ! He wears plain clothes and everything.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The "West" isn't supporting those. I'd gather even the die-hard, pro-Ukraine folks don't even support that type of stuff. (unless they're Nazi scum, but they don't count much.) The collective "Western" governments seem to be ok with it. They see it, and do their best to make sure their own population does not. If the leaders of the west were more concerned with humanity than money, I'm pretty sure this could be over in short order.

They say it's about stopping communism...in a year the US has spent more on Ukraine than the 20 in Afghanistan...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230327_200026.jpg

oooh the F.ing HORROR!!!!!

Russkies attacking villages...