Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Dave is going to get mad but..

I'm going to say nice and have a shot!!

Let the games Begin..

Socalx09

Reaction score
RIP RBG

I know many of you don’t agree with her politics. But, she was a hell of a lawyer, women’s advocate and extremely smart. She managed to to go to law school, help her husband graduate law school while he was sick with cancer and raise a family in those times. Her life story is impressive in my eyes, I don’t have to agree political to believe that.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
RIP RBG

I know many of you don’t agree with her politics. But, she was a hell of a lawyer, women’s advocate and extremely smart. She managed to to go to law school, help her husband graduate law school while he was sick with cancer and raise a family in those times. Her life story is impressive in my eyes, I don’t have to agree political to believe that.

Agreed.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
67282B5C-847B-4077-8E7D-DD1DD59BEB44.jpeg

HBCraig

Reaction score
They will paint Trump out like a shitbag that hates her. Not that they don't already

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Jesus.
Im going back to the dungeon where it’s nicer.

RIP RBG.
You were a leftist political activist more so than a SCJ most days. I disagreed with almost everything you did.
BUT...you scolded the Dems for the detestable treatment of Justice Kavanaugh, you meant what you said even if it pissed me off, you tossed aside cancer like the punk it is, and gave the bird to the boys club before it was fashionable.
I hated you, but I had mad respect.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
MSM now has another story. I bet they Blame Trump.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Murkowski - AK and Collins - MN will be major hurdles. Lindsey Graham may be difficult and Romney likely impossible. This will not be a slam dunk. But yes, January 20th would be the complete by date.

The very close friendship of Ginsberg and Scalia was a snap shot of what our country once was and hopefully what it can be.