Reaction score
A0AD8ACF-8CD8-4EB8-80C1-8BDB476E23C6.jpeg

E6F3D646-F3BA-4E21-8C3B-CA1944175D54.jpeg

Last edited:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
A violation of a dying wish?

You can violate a wish? Is that a law that just came about.
That’s what I was thinking. I’m too young or I never really cares or I’m just ignorant but this is the first I’ve heard of the woman and I honestly don’t get all the fuss. Again maybe I’m young maybe I’m dumb maybe I just don’t care.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking. I’m too young or I never really cares or I’m just ignorant but this is the first I’ve heard of the woman and I honestly don’t get all the fuss. Again maybe I’m young maybe I’m dumb maybe I just don’t care.

The supreme court decides how laws are going to be interpreted and which laws are unconstitutional. The supreme court seats are for life. Ruth was A pillar of the Democratic party. A stacked supreme court that is overwhelmingly Republican Will put our country on a new path. I usually think balance on the court is a good thing but with how crazy the world is a conservative court would mean big changes could be coming to our country.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How do we know it was her dying wish, because the lieberals said it was. We know how truthful lieberals have been.

I don’t believe she voiced any “dying wish” at all.
I firmly believe her daughter or whoever it was claimed that, but there is no fucking way she made a “dying wish” in my experience.
She’s been sick a long, long time.
Cancer spread, 87 years old, mind and body ate from the cancer. It’s sad, real sad unless her last name was Hitler or Soros.
Anyone here that has been there for the last breath knows all too well that talking was out of the question, given her condition.
Even if she was otherwise lucid the morphine level would have been at an extreme amount.
I wasn’t there, but I’d bet that she hasn’t had the power of speech for some time now. I could be wrong, but I’ve never seen a person die from cancer while making death bed proclamations. The lengthier the battle, and tougher the person (and she was a tough one) plus her age equals maximum debilitation at death.
THATS the harsh reality of dying from cancer.

I believe she may have said that at some point earlier on, but you will never convince me that was her “dying wish”.
Not a fucking chance.
Her dying wish was one more breath.Every last flicker of energy was spent to inhale...not make political wishes.

It makes good drama, and it sounds like her, but they scripted that some time ago.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The supreme court decides how laws are going to be interpreted and which laws are unconstitutional. The supreme court seats are for life. Ruth was A pillar of the Democratic party. A stacked supreme court that is overwhelmingly Republican Will put our country on a new path. I usually think balance on the court is a good thing but with how crazy the world is a conservative court would mean big changes could be coming to our country.

Agreed.
I’ve never been a fan of stacking the SC.
Said it for years.
But this is different. It isn’t a Dem party anymore, it’s lunacy.

4Waters

Reaction score
I firmly believe her daughter or whoever it was claimed that, but there is no fucking way she made a “dying wish” in my experience.
Cancer spread, 87 years old, mind and body ate from the cancer. It’s sad, real sad unless her last name was Hitler or Soros.
Anyone here that has been there for the last breath knows all too well that talking was out of the question, given her condition.
Even if she was otherwise lucid the morphine level would have been at an extreme amount.
I wasn’t there, but I’d bet that she hasn’t had the power of speech for some time now. I could be wrong, but I’ve never seen a person die from cancer while making death bed proclamations. The lengthier the battle, and tougher the person (and she was a tough one) plus her age equals maximum debilitation at death.

I believe she may have said that at some point earlier on, but you will never convince me that was her “dying wish”.
Not a fucking chance.
Her dying wish was one more breath.Every last flicker of energy was spent to inhale...not make political wishes.

It makes good drama, and it sounds like her, but they scripted that some time ago.
I've seen lots of people pass on and agree with you, they are typically in a coma, this would have been something said days or weeks ago. More likely weeks.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
She was a constitutional conservative. I really liked that about her.

The Constitution is not there to enforce limitations on the public. It is there to enforce limitations on the government.

If you want to ride your dirt bike buck as naked through your neighborhood, it is not The Constitutions responsibility to tell you you can't, it is the governments. It is The Constitutions responsibility to tell the government that they're allowed to do that; or that they are not.
Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that RBG was a constitutional conservative. She was an ACLU activist/lawyer. Quite possibly the most political justice in history. My dick out dirt bike example was my attempt at a funny way to say she was not a strict constitutionalist. Read some of her case opinions and you can see that she is a contortionist with the constitution to align with her politics. Ever read her interview with the New York times when she discussed abortion for depleting the undesirables? That was in 2009.

Cdog

Reaction score

Not a fucking chance.

Imagine how sad her life was if that was true. Surrounded by loved ones (Your real legacy) and all you can muster up is hatred and partisan politics. In a way I hope it's true. Knowing she went out a bitter ole hag tormented by her miscalculations. Not so smart after all.....

PlanB

Reaction score
She wanted to be replaced by a female POTUS, and thought Hillary was a lock in 16. She did not retire during the 8 years Obama was POTUS thinking that the dems would retain the WH. She fucked up. The seat is not owned by the dems. It is the job of the POTUS to replace a vacancy on the court. Obama tried the same thing in his last year as a lame duck, but he did not control the Senate. Too bad, that's politics. It's about winning.

84miller

Reaction score
President Trump will nominate Barbra Lagoa a Hispanic circuit court judge in Florida. The nomination will be completed prior to 11/3. Senate dems will have to be very careful on their questioning on this one because if they even come close to the Kavanuah circus they will lose the Hispanic vote this coming election.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
What they did to Kavanaugh is despicable. What they’re going to do to this candidate is going to be unheard of from the Roman times till now it will be the toughest uphill battle ever fought..

By the way all those people that recanted their stances on Kavanuagh should go to jail.

At what point does the left pay for false accusations?
As soon as the lead starts flying???????????

Cdog

Reaction score
She wanted to be replaced by a female POTUS, and thought Hillary was a lock in 16. She did not retire during the 8 years Obama was POTUS thinking that the dems would retain the WH. She fucked up. The seat is not owned by the dems. It is the job of the POTUS to replace a vacancy on the court. Obama tried the same thing in his last year as a lame duck, but he did not control the Senate. Too bad, that's politics. It's about winning.

If I can help explain what this all means for our less politically astute audience.

The kenyan salted the relationship with his actions and rhetoric when he was drunk with power pushing though zero care since he had both Senate and the house on his side. The dems still couldn't play within the rules so they changed the rule book. IE harry reid/Nuclear option. So now once again we see how these spineless fucks and their piss poor planning come to bite them in their flabby commie asses. When the pendulum swung during the midterms and the rats lost power in both the Senate and the house there was no political will to push through another affirmative action SC justice during the kenyans second term and final months in office after Justice Scalia passed.

She will be replaced by a Constitutional conservative women. Qualified for the position based on experience. Not skin color.

So Checkmate mother fuckers!

In the words of biden former vp in front of the world during a press conference. "This is a big fuckin deal"

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’m going to be following closely for sure. Unfortunately, and I hate to admit it, but I didn’t wake up until my late 20’s. Things were a lot more simple before then. More along the lines of, where am I getting hammered today? 😜

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Not a fucking chance.

She WAS an EVIL person!! Her soul is now in HELL and she is teaming with her old friend the DEVIL on how they both can try and fock DJT as she couldn't do it by herself!!

Fuck Democraps AND RBG

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

All true.
The Dems saw the possibility and strategized her stepping down while they had the WH, but she didn’t do it.
Then in 2016 we threw the biggest monkey wrench in the world into the biggest set of gears in the world!

This is the perfect storm result of the lefts hallmark: Failure to recognize unintended consequences.

From Harry Reid and company ditching the 60 vote supermajority requirement in 2013 to RBG refusing to step down in early 2016 to the events of this year...EVERYTHING they do seems thought out to about a day or so, and ultimately backfires in spectacular fashion.

The events of this week are the culmination of years of self serving moves from the left coming back to bite them in the ass yet again.
It is ENTIRELY of their own fashioning.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If I can help explain what this all means for our less politically astute audience.

The kenyan salted the relationship with his actions and rhetoric when he was drunk with power pushing though zero care since he had both Senate and the house on his side. The dems still couldn't play within the rules so they changed the rule book. IE harry reid/Nuclear option. So now once again we see how these spineless fucks and their piss poor planning come to bite them in their flabby commie asses. When the pendulum swung during the midterms and the rats lost power in both the Senate and the house there was no political will to push through another affirmative action SC justice during the kenyans second term and final months in office after Justice Scalia passed.

She will be replaced by a Constitutional conservative women. Qualified for the position based on experience. Not skin color.

In the words of biden former vp in front of the world during a press conference. "This is a big fuckin deal"

And there it is.

PlanB

Reaction score
All true.
The Dems saw the possibility and strategized her stepping down while they had the WH, but she didn’t do it.
Then in 2016 we threw the biggest monkey wrench in the world into the biggest set of gears in the world!

This is the perfect storm result of the lefts hallmark: Failure to recognize unintended consequences.

From Harry Reid and company ditching the 60 vote supermajority requirement in 2013 to RBG refusing to step down in early 2016 to the events of this year...EVERYTHING they do seems thought out to about a day or so, and ultimately backfires in spectacular fashion.

The events of this week are the culmination of years of self serving moves from the left coming back to bite them in the ass yet again.
It is ENTIRELY of their own fashioning.

...and now they are talking about stacking the court with more judges via Congress to counter a Trump appointment. They are not looking down the road on this either. What happens when the Republicans eventually take Congress?

Xring01

Reaction score
RIP RBG

I know many of you don’t agree with her politics. But, she was a hell of a lawyer, women’s advocate and extremely smart. She managed to to go to law school, help her husband graduate law school while he was sick with cancer and raise a family in those times. Her life story is impressive in my eyes, I don’t have to agree political to believe that.

I agree, RBG was one hell of a women, her record will be very difficult to beat when it comes to womens rights.
On Womens rights, I think I agree with everything she fought for. But I haven’t studied all of her views.

On other issues, I do dissagree with her, espicially the 2nd Admendment. Buts thats the best part of our Democracy. Everyone gets one vote, and a voice to be heard.

As a Husband, and as a father to a 20 yo Daughter, I have huge respect for RBG. Think that young lady’s should be taught about her struggles, hurdles, and success’s in life.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
...and now they are talking about stacking the court with more judges via Congress to counter a Trump appointment. They are not looking down the road on this either. What happens when the Republicans eventually take Congress?

As Cdog pointed out, they love changing the rules to suit their immediate goals.
Then they seem shocked when their actions come back to work against them. It’s really remarkable just how badly they fuck up over and over doing this very thing, in all kinds of ways.
From campaign strategy, to defunding LE, to Senate rules, to ridiculous policy proposals (AOC) to just about anything that pops in their heads or comes out of their mouths these days.
They’re changing the rules on how we vote, and if you protest you’re a racist. They’re creating a culture war disguised as a race war using white combatants to represent a race (blacks) that they need suppressed to make it all work.
I could go on and on, but I’ll just summarize by saying that 2020 is the mother of all bad decisions and total lack of forethought from the left. This year, and what’s to come, will likely be the end of the Dem party as a whole, the 2 party system in general, and only God knows how this will look in a year.

If they had a single shred of intelligence they could have had a 2 justice majority in 2016.
But they couldn’t even figure that out due to their arrogance. Now here we are, looking at the specter of what could amount to the biggest blunder by a political party in US history. Thanks Dems! Seriously, keep it up.

PlanB

Reaction score
... and now Pelosi is talking about tying up the Senate by using impeachment, again. Trump needs to make a pick and get the confirmation going in the Senate before the bitch has a chance to pass an impeachment up from the House. The Republicans need to use impeachment as a tool when they retake the House. Shove these stupid decisions by the dems up their asses.

Cdog

Reaction score
I agree, RBG was one hell of a women, her record will be very difficult to beat when it comes to womens rights.
On Womens rights, I think I agree with everything she fought for. But I haven’t studied all of her views.

On other issues, I do dissagree with her, espicially the 2nd Admendment. Buts thats the best part of our Democracy. Everyone gets one vote, and a voice to be heard.

As a Husband, and as a father to a 20 yo Daughter, I have huge respect for RBG. Think that young lady’s should be taught about her struggles, hurdles, and success’s in life.

More reading for you.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
... and now Pelosi is talking about tying up the Senate by using impeachment, again. Trump needs to make a pick and get the confirmation going in the Senate before the bitch has a chance to pass an impeachment up from the House. The Republicans need to use impeachment as a tool when they retake the House. Shove these stupid decisions by the dems up their asses.

1C73FB92-1AF6-44A8-92F9-95B4805D0B7C.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that RBG was a constitutional conservative. She was an ACLU activist/lawyer. Quite possibly the most political justice in history. My dick out dirt bike example was my attempt at a funny way to say she was not a strict constitutionalist. Read some of her case opinions and you can see that she is a Contortionist with the Constitution to align with her politics. Ever read her interview with the New York times when she discussed abortion for depleting the undesirables? That was in 2009.

THANKS,Right Click Save - “Contortionist to Align with politics”.That phrase defines the Left

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Jimmy Carter lost the election in November 1980. After losing the election he nominated Stephen Breyer on Nov 13, 1980 to the First Circuit Federal Court. Breyer was confirmed quickly by the Senate, he began serving on Dec 10, 1980. Breyer went on to sit on the SCOTUS for many years. He was nominated by Clinton. And all of this was began by Carter AFTER Carter had lost the election to Reagan. Who said the SCOTUS was not a political body?

530RL

Reaction score
Snip...

The dems still couldn't play within the rules so they changed the rule book. IE harry reid/Nuclear option.

Snip.....

Maybe my history is a little fuzzy but I thought McConnell and the Republicans ended the filibuster for SC nominees?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You're not alone. I had no clue who she was either until a few days ago.

I don't follow politics all that closely. But I do know enough to know what's wrong and what's right. The shit the left spews outa their mouth is fucking embarrassing, and they have no clue how stupid they look when they even try to open their mouths.

I do know this is a big deal though. Big beyond comprehension. The supreme court is the ultimate law of our land. Their decisions shape everything. We need people on there with not only knowledge of the law, but that also have a massive amount of common sense.

I hope Trump keeps shaking things up with who he appoints to this position. That's the whole reason I voted for him! 👍

Cdog

Reaction score
Maybe my history is a little fuzzy but I thought McConnell and the Republicans ended the filibuster for SC nominees?

There was talk amongst the never trumpers who feared trump would run reckless but nothing was done. My best guess is because of the judicial appointees this administration has kept it as an option.

Pandora’s box.

530RL

Reaction score
There was talk amongst the never trumpers who feared trump would run reckless but nothing was done. My best guess is because of the judicial appointees this administration has kept it as an option.

Pandora’s box.

The filibuster on SC nominees was eliminated by the Republicans in 2017.

I agree with you that doing so opened Pandora’s box and if the D’s get 51 seats in the Senate this election it is rational to believe they will drop the filibuster for other legislation including expanding the SC.

It is exactly what the R’s would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

500bbc

Reaction score
You're not alone. I had no clue who she was either until a few days ago.

I don't follow politics all that closely. But I do know enough to know what's wrong and what's right. The shit the left spews outa their mouth is fucking embarrassing, and they have no clue how stupid they look when they even try to open their mouths.

I do know this is a big deal though. Big beyond comprehension. The supreme court is the ultimate law of our land. Their decisions shape everything. We need people on there with not only knowledge of the law, but that also have a massive amount of common sense.

I hope Trump keeps shaking things up with who he appoints to this position. That's the whole reason I voted for him! 👍
You hadn't heard of Ruth Baader Meinhof before?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Very simple here, just ask yourself one question.

What would Democrat’s do and do that. ;)

F759B3C7-1098-43C6-9392-C9829AF98EF5.jpeg

They have tried to remove our President from before he was inaugurated with pure bullshit accusations and for that...........F them.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was probably in my early 30s before I really cared much about politics in general. I think when you are young, all you care about is getting laid, getting drunk, or getting the money to do those. Pretty small world view, but that's all that seems to matter.

Now, as you get older, more things come into your sphere of influence. Maybe you have kids, buy property or just start making more money. Now, taxes are something you see real clear. With kids, now you aren't living just for now, you are looking to the future, their lives and what's ahead. Things that were always there, are now more important than they were.

Now, the SCOTUS is really supposed to "interpret" the laws of the land, and determine how they interact with the Constitution. It used to be a Right wing or a Left wing individual could do that, without bending to the political beliefs of their party. Not any more, as the Constitution has been turned into a stack of Post-it notes, and largly forgotten by the brainwashed masses.

530RL

Reaction score

84miller

Reaction score

You left one item out. Kennedy's death who was them replaced by Scott Brown. They made sure the senate voted before Brown was sworn in or they would not have had the votes needed to pass the ACA. Some people tend to forget what the dems.

DWC

Reaction score
I was probably in my early 30s before I really cared much about politics in general. I think when you are young, all you care about is getting laid, getting drunk, or getting the money to do those. Pretty small world view, but that's all that seems to matter.

Now, as you get older, more things come into your sphere of influence. Maybe you have kids, buy property or just start making more money. Now, taxes are something you see real clear. With kids, now you aren't living just for now, you are looking to the future, their lives and what's ahead. Things that were always there, are now more important than they were.

Now, the SCOTUS is really supposed to "interpret" the laws of the land, and determine how they interact with the Constitution. It used to be a Right wing or a Left wing individual could do that, without bending to the political beliefs of their party. Not any more, as the Constitution has been turned into a stack of Post-it notes, and largly forgotten by the brainwashed masses.
For someone that is very self deprecating your posts are spot on.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For someone that is very self deprecating your posts are spot on.
Thank you.

I look back at my younger days and think of my decisions frequently. I was old enough to vote, or to die for my country, but had little insight as to either. I wouldn't have known what certain votes would have made a difference years down the road, and I wouldn't have known for what I was fighting.

As I've written before, perspective is everything. I'm lucky to have some now. I wish the current batch of 20somethings would find some soon. They too haven't the slightest clue what their actions may bring, nor who or what they fight for.

Reactions: DWC

grumpy88

Reaction score
Thank you.

I look back at my younger days and think of my decisions frequently. I was old enough to vote, or to die for my country, but had little insight as to either. I wouldn't have known what certain votes would have made a difference years down the road, and I wouldn't have known for what I was fighting.

As I've written before, perspective is everything. I'm lucky to have some now. I wish the current batch of 20somethings would find some soon. They too haven't the slightest clue what their actions may bring, nor who or what they fight for.
I think the new 20 something year olds should put there head back in there ass and worry more about drinking and screwing . Nobody ever pushed me as a youngster to " get out and vote " . Entertainers , athletes and teachers knew enough to shut up and do there job . Maybe adults back in the day were smart enough not to encourage young people with no stake in the game , to play the game !