WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV A/V systems or shop recommendations

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
The only sound we have in our lil class c is the dash unit ( pos Jensen) the powers the two door speakers. Thinking of upgrading the dash setup to make good sound while driving ( fair amount of road/ wind noise) and getting a separate unit for the coach. I want the coach unit to be efficient for dry camping, run a DVD/BR for the tv and handle both inside sound and a pair of outside speakers.

Any suggestions?

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Al and Ed’s in Ontario handled my trailer stereo/Av set up
Fosgate head unit, diamond 8in speakers and 12in subs inside and out.
Can separate sound inside and out. Or connect to tv audio.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Thanks. Always used A&E when I was in the IE but they’re a good drive from Havasu.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I have a Denon unit in my rv running off the inverter.

TwoToes

Reaction score
Cartoyz did my RV. New radio, back up camera and side cameras.

DLC

Reaction score
Drop by Wired for sound

my class A coach had a separate switch on the dash so the InDash radio could be used while driving ( key turned on and providing power) and when parked flip switch and that would provide power to radio. It would separate driving duties power and just 12 volt power

Additional outside speakers can be wired to a switch to turn on / off.

My coach had 2 radios one in dash and one for outside use, this was cool UNTIl I wanted to go with XM satellite I didn’t want to pay for 2 units so I got the portable set up and bought 2 kits and just swapped the portable head unit from car to car....

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I have always used Ron’s in your ear audio. Located in Havasu and also have heard some really good things about Wired for Sound.