WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV BBQ

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Read the reviews for this, looks like it's the wrong fitting
read the reviews, looks like they were missing the fitting, or didn't know what they needed to begin with,...first you have to know what your propane supply is,.. if it's quick conect, you have to know what size... people that knew what they had and what they were doing did just fine.... those that got incomplete kits had a good gripe...

you could go this route as well, everyone happy, scroll down to the other parts to add to purchase and buy what ever you need...

Amazon.com : DOZYANT 1/4 inch RV Quick Connect Adapter Conversion Fitting for Blackstone Tabletop Grill - 17 Inch and 22 Inch Portable Gas Griddle : Garden & Outdoor

1627574137369.png

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
for me,... I have a next grill and a coleman road trip... my next didn't need an adapter, so I bought the kit with the road trip adp, that way I could use either...like said thogh,.. you have to know what you have to do this conversion... also, I number one mistake is people try to do this and leave the reg on the grill... won't work...

Singleton

Reaction score

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
5.0 out of 5 stars Now we’re cooking with gas….
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021
Size: 24FTVerified Purchase
I bought this to extend our outdoor cooking area for camping. This will allow me to connect my 22” Blackstone to the campers propane system and not have to carry a separate fuel source. I also bought a Y splitter to connect the outdoor grill that came with the camper. Quality seems to be very good, construction seems to use quality components and I like the solid brass connections. I have a couple trips coming up in the next few weeks so we will see how it goes, so far though, I’m happy!
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

Randy Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and great convenience
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2021
I bought this for my grill and fire pit in case I want them further away from the camper. The hose seems to be of good quality and it has the standard shutoff valve on the female quick connect. Since my grill and firepit were already changed to quick connect fittings I had no installation issues. For those who are confused about tightening the fittings, that's what wrenches are for. With the teflon tape you don't need it very tight, but hand tight is not good enough. Just snug it up with a wrench on both the quick connect adaptor and the piece your screwing it onto and you'll be fine.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

MSmock54

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure yet
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2021
Size: 12FTVerified Purchase
Bought this to use for our camper with the 22" blackstone. Watching reviews very closely I see the risk of fire by not tightening connections. Opened up box and there are no instructions or warning card. Went back and reread the ad.
They are good about listing in multiple locations that you must tighten connections. They added a roll of connection tape, but these connections are so dang tight, I can't get it apart to put any tape on it.
At this point, I'm not sure if I should use it or send it back.
Seems well built and would love to keep it, just not sure if it's safe (you know since they mention it so many times).
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, nicely done
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021
The extra long gas line is just what I was expecting. Plug it in to the camper outlet and potable grill and it works. It does take a bit of time to purge the air from the line, that’s no fault of the design or manufacture. With conversion connections, no need for potable gas bottles.
Helpful
Report abuse

Paul France

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient
Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2021
We purchased this hose to be able to connect our Blackstone griddle to our RV. It seems to be made of good quality material. I love the quick connects and it has 2 separate shut off valves. It allows me to move my griddle out away from my RV. I would purchase again.
Helpful
Report abuse

Darrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me!
Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021
Size: 12FTVerified Purchase
No issues with using this with my RV quick connect. You might need to bypass the existing regulator on your equipment, depending on what you use this with.
Helpful
Report abuse

Amy Balon

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not provide expected gas output on my blackstone 17"
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021
This being on the low side of the lp regulator, 24' long and having a shutoff valve caused too much resistance to the griddle and only produced low heat. I've since purchased a shorter hose with no valve and it works as anticipated.
Helpful
Report abuse

midockman

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect for tabletop griddle
Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2021
Used this to connect a tabletop griddle to a vintage camper. Needed the length to connect to the far side of the camper. So far works perfectly.
Helpful
Report abuse

See all reviews

STV_Keith

Reaction score
See post #25. I already gave the fitting that I have that works on my Blackstone, and it's a 90* so it can be faced down and no go in front of / across the side tray.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
See post #25. I already gave the fitting that I have that works on my Blackstone, and it's a 90* so it can be faced down and no go in front of / across the side tray.
thats perfect!!!! so the blackstone has a 1/4 pipe thread nipple at the grill???

Hydroman55

Reaction score
I use the compact stainless steel bbq that they sell at lowes or homedepot . It folds up and it connects to full size bottles . I put it on the truck tailgate and it attaches to one of the propane tanks . View attachment 1027493
Yes this one, works fantastic small and portable. Uses tank instead of those stupid canisters. Best small BQ I’ve ever had period and fairly priced.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've had my toy hauler for almost 20 years. Tried a gas bbq, charcoal bbq and they were all way more trouble than they were worth.

Took this with me last weekend. Problem solved...

20210814_075230.jpg

sintax

Reaction score

sintax

Reaction score
I've had my toy hauler for almost 20 years. Tried a gas bbq, charcoal bbq and they were all way more trouble than they were worth.

Took this with me last weekend. Problem solved...

View attachment 1037608

Just a couple people and it’s no big deal, but having to knock out 12 burgers and a mess of hot dogs for the midgets. That’s gonna make me crazy.

But ya, cast iron is my go to for all