WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Dealers

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
sure, just bring it back....lol . Its got a 2" ball on the hitch and the standard 7 pin round connector. should be good to go.

You still have my number...
Yup, didn't want to bother you until I had a deal, I should know Saturday...:thumbsup What's your poison beside diesel fuel? :skull
Pictures BMac, pictures....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

There are two that I am seriously considering. I will know which one we will buy on Saturday, one is 37' the other is 38'. I talked to JR and he said I am good with anything under 40', so I pushed my limits... :D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are two that I am seriously considering. I will know which one we will buy on Saturday, one is 37' the other is 38'. I talked to JR and he said I am good with anything under 40', so I pushed my limits... :D

Baller. What, are you tryin to keep up with the W's? :skull :D j/k

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Baller. What, are you tryin to keep up with the W's? :skull :D j/k

Haha, that's impossible. :D :p

Will be so nice to take a warm shower and have forced heat in the winter time. Anyone need a couple small portable heaters??? :skull

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I deal with Simi RV.

They're jerks and slimeballs, but they are local and it's becoming apparent the same crap I get from them I'd probably get every RV place else too.
Soo, may as well deal with their sorry non-sense locally. Not drive an hour to get the same crap.

We had a perfect Lemon Law case on our latest RV. Days away from getting our money back. I'm talking 100% of every dime invested including DMV, options,, window tint,, hitch,, everything.

My family asked me not to follow through because in-spite of the RV's issues, the family really loves it, and we bought it cheap.

So I fixed the problems myself.
Almost boxed with the service manager. I get insane scary when I'm pissed and all I cared about was hurting him,, and he woke up.

The salesman was a lazy POS. A dapper looking alcoholic that just hangs out in the showroom shaking hands popping breath mints. Nothing more.

It was the owners daughter that runs the parts dept that actually got us the deal and the proper options.

I think some of the employees see people walk in, drop bank they will never seen in their lifetime and their is some resentment by some.
Doesn't take much of it to screw up service attitude or a repair or modification,,, or a deal.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Seems that all RV dealers are pretty much the same TPC.

I was at one in Temecula last weekend and I swear that the drunk salesman that you just described was working that day. Maybe the same guy just moves from lot to lot.

I am searching Private Party, what I have found is that people today are so financially screwed that they are holding out for TOP dollar. Also they think what they paid $24000 cash for 6 years ago using their home equity loans is still worth roughly that, even though they have beat the hell out of the trailer, smoked in it and let lassie pee all over the carpet.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
RV dealers are scum. Not the kinda fun loving scum we got around here. But real slim :D

so true Barrymac :thumbsup. Thats why I looked at repos too. I got a trailer for half what certain private parties wanted for their same trailer. Lol. A year later I still see those same trailers still for sale. LMFAO

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Yup, didn't want to bother you until I had a deal, I should know Saturday...:thumbsup What's your poison beside diesel fuel? :skull

Big Bertha Diablo Balls....:thumbsup
Crown Royal :thumbsup

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Big Bertha Diablo Balls....:thumbsup
Crown Royal :thumbsup

That's easy. :)

Purchased the new trailer, now to work out the logistics for getting it out there. The Holiday season is making it tough... :skull

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
That's easy. :)

Purchased the new trailer, now to work out the logistics for getting it out there. The Holiday season is making it tough... :skull

How big is this thing? Congrats BTW. Is it a bumper pull?

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
How big is this thing? Congrats BTW. Is it a bumper pull?

Yup, bumper pull. 38' slide in bedroom and slide in living area. Weighs just about 9K empty, to much for the Tundy, Mandelon offered up his truck for a weekend. :thumbsup

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Barry,

Where is the trailer?

Let's pull it out on Friday......

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Barry,

Where is the trailer?

Let's pull it out on Friday......

Trailer is in Crest, the last house in Crest, ugghhh. The guy I bought it from said that he would pull it to the bottom of the hill for me, right off Greenfield.

I am waiting on my money, hope to have it Thursday or Friday. Not sure I will have the logistics figured out in time, plus I wont be able to leave early on Friday, I have to wait for my daughter to get out of school.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Yup, bumper pull. 38' slide in bedroom and slide in living area. Weighs just about 9K empty, to much for the Tundy, Mandelon offered up his truck for a weekend. :thumbsup

If you want to run it out during the week I can help you there but You would have to ride in a Dodge. A bit ghetto I know. :D

Super cool of Mandelon. One of these day were all going to Jeep it up.

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
If you want to run it out during the week I can help you there but You would have to ride in a Dodge. A bit ghetto I know. :D

Super cool of Mandelon. One of these day were all going to Jeep it up.

Haha, Scouter has a Dodge too, not ghetto. I was looking for one with a Cummins but I saw something shiny and got distracted... :D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Haha, Scouter has a Dodge too, not ghetto. I was looking for one with a Cummins but I saw something shiny and got distracted... :D

Bnag...:)

I had a Cheby before. I know what you mean. :D

Congrats on the trailer.