WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Garage Builders in Havasu

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Looking to add double RV garage to the house in Havasu w/ game room in the back. Any suggestions on good builders in Havasu?

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
I have Andy at Johnson Manley doing mine now (928-680-9000). I had a lot of good recommendations for him and so far, everything going great. They just poured the concrete this week. Andy and his crew are really easy to work with and, in my opinion, went over and above in setting up temporary water heater, softer and osmosis so we could live through the project. Things I had overlooked in the planning.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
A lot of good input on this thread. I think 2FF has a great point and one I have experienced first hand as well. It is very hard to get subs right now and things are super $$$$$. If you can wait I would. Where I live I am limited to only 4 builders and 3 of them told me they would come talk to me in a few years when they had time and the other came over and boot dragged an outline and then never called me back. LOL

I have used Jeff from Flying J on multiple projects over the years and he is awesome. I highly recommend him. I picked up the project with him and started getting plans together for owner builder but I really just came to the realization that I am going to table the project until things cool down a bit.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
project like that is gonna be at a premium right now..most won't wanna do it and most won't even give you a price...
That’s what I am afraid of! But not in a huge hurry. Thanks

DB / HAV

Reaction score
A lot of good input on this thread. I think 2FF has a great point and one I have experienced first hand as well. It is very hard to get subs right now and things are super $$$$$. If you can wait I would. Where I live I am limited to only 4 builders and 3 of them told me they would come talk to me in a few years when they had time and the other came over and boot dragged an outline and then never called me back. LOL

I have used Jeff from Flying J on multiple projects over the years and he is awesome. I highly recommend him. I picked up the project with him and started getting plans together for owner builder but I really just came to the realization that I am going to table the project until things cool down a bit.
I will call Jeff, never thought of him but I always get great info here- much appreciated! I will also give Andy a call with Johnson Manly, they were the sub that did the gazebo/outdoor kitchen & I didn’t think of him either. Great stuff. Thanks!!

DB / HAV

Reaction score

Who did your plans? Were you happy with that company?