WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Garage Design

Your ad here

Reaction score
Make sure its wide enough to open the door and storage doors of the RV! Quite a few houses have RV garages you have to pull the RV out to open the storage doors.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
well, I have a plan

Me too. 👍 Got it approved by the city a few months back going to start work in the fall.

7A92BF8C-0FB7-4C59-A4D6-A8EB025B2011.jpeg

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Don't build to fit the rv you have, build so the rv you want will fit.

2FF does this statement put your mind in a never ending loop that goes on for eternity? I mean, considering that usually what you have is what you wanted but now that you have it you want something else and once you get something else you'll mod it to exactly what you want but then all the work will be done so you won't want it anymore and so you'll want something else, and on and on........

Not that there's anything wrong with that......

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
2FF does this statement put your mind in a never ending loop that goes on for eternity? I mean, considering that usually what you have is what you wanted but now that you have it you want something else and once you get something else you'll mod it to exactly what you want but then all the work will be done so you won't want it anymore and so you'll want something else, and on and on........

thats just because you really don't know anything about me.. so I will explain...in 1986 I married my wife, the garage was small so half of my rod stayed out side.... not wanting that to happen again, when I built my rv garage at my house....(which I bought in 1992),and still live here.. I had a 22' rv, to have plenty of room, I built it 25' deep.... so after about 5 years I started going to bigger RV's.... so for more than 25 years my garage, like my wife , I can't get but about 1/2 way in... thats not good, but when I built the garage, i had room to go 70'..... so "SOLID" advise....make it deep...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

you mean like the holy grail 240 hallett....LOL