WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Insurance and roadside

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Who do you have and how have they treated you if you needed something? Gonna be hitting the road soon and want insurance and towing to be the last of our worries. I

Singleton

Reaction score
I have GoodSams and AAA. Overkill maybe, but had issues with AAA and the ToyHauler. They would only tow the truck and not the ToyHauler. GS sent a truck and towed both.

propcheck

Reaction score
I went with Good Sam they offered market value on the toyhauler not book

X Hoser

Reaction score
D
I have GoodSams and AAA. Overkill maybe, but had issues with AAA and the ToyHauler. They would only tow the truck and not the ToyHauler. GS sent a truck and towed both.
Ditto. Added the 5th wheel to my auto policy, increased my membership to 5th wheel tow and got GS towing in addition. Hopefully I’ll never need it and if I do I hope I’m well covered.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I have everything covered under AAA with no issues.

A few years back we broke down in our motorhome towing our enclosed trailer on the way home from the desert and had to be towed. I had to pay for the tow out of pocket but was reimbursed by AAA a week later.

No complaints with AAA.

baja-chris

Reaction score
For insurance, I just switched from Liberty Mutual to Nationwide and saved $3k/year, most of the savings were on the coach and boat but the umbrella was cheaper also.