WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Sites

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Thinking about visiting Havasu City for about 5 to 7 days sometime in April or May, will be pulling a 30 ft 5th wheel. Would prefer a quiet scenic site not to close to a neighbor. What are the preferred RV parks in the area?

RodnJen

Reaction score
I haven't stayed there in years but Crazyhorse on the island would be tough to beat at that time of year if you want to be close to the water.

HBCraig

Reaction score
The Islander. Private and the staff keeps the riff raff out.

Ask to get an RV spot on "the point". Its directly on the water.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Craggy Wash is excellent dry camping BTW.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Islander. Secure, quiet, gated, pool, spa, beaches. Their own store, you can walk across the golf course to Nautical's bar and restaurants.

Meaney77

Reaction score
As mentioned the Islander is good, try requesting a back in spot on the peninsula.

Or you may also look into getting a spot along the river at Park Moabi/Pirates Cove. Its about a 25 minute drive from Havasu.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Windsor Beach has full hookups now too but I haven't been since the upgrade. Kinda isolated between the mayhem of the two boat ramps.

JM21

Reaction score
Space #6 at Crazy horse is the spot. It is by reservation only but I have camped here before with my wifes family and it is the best.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Space #6 at Crazy horse is the spot. It is by reservation only but I have camped here before with my wifes family and it is the best.

Is that the spot right in the point as you enter the channel?

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Wasn't that problem in the storage lot though?

BIGE79

Reaction score
Looking to get out to the River This Summer. I have a Boat and Tow behind Rv. Curious on any good Spots to leave the trailer for a couple months and tow the boat out. Thanks,

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Islander has a storage yard where you can keep the trailer. Call em ahead of time and they will spot it for you on one of their sites. All ready to go.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I like crazy horse. I usually get two or three spots.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Looking to get out to the River This Summer. I have a Boat and Tow behind Rv. Curious on any good Spots to leave the trailer for a couple months and tow the boat out. Thanks,

Pirates Cove has cheap out door storage and its secured. We have left trailer and motorhomes their in the past when we knew we were going to do back to back trips.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Windsor Beach has full hookups now too but I haven't been since the upgrade. Kinda isolated between the mayhem of the two boat ramps.
Is this new? We just got home from a week out in LHC/Needles and I noticed several RV's and Trailer looked be plugged in and camping to the left of the channel entrance (backside of body beach). This was the 1st time I had seen this, whats the deal?

hallettheck

Reaction score
At Islander right now. First time here. Couldn't be happier. Boat parking on beach is first come. Checked in for 47 days, 8 now then every weekend till Parker Float.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
At Islander right now. First time here. Couldn't be happier. Boat parking on beach is first come. Checked in for 47 days, 8 now then every weekend till Parker Float.
RV or Trailer. Whats the space rent this year per month?

JB in so cal

Reaction score
what site #? Be out this weekend.

rush1

Reaction score
Islanders the best by far but it's closed now:D

Meaney77

Reaction score

We spent last week in spot 469 right above the launch ramp and didnt want to leave... We really enjoy the Islander and all of their rules.

warlock250

Reaction score
We spent last week in spot 469 right above the launch ramp and didnt want to leave... We really enjoy the Islander and all of their rules.
The old timers at the islander have a running joke about the front office girls and how they always act like they are sold out or almost sold out and they play people like that to make a decision fast. I was there last summer and that office broad was telling me that shit about being full as usual and blah blah blah Bullshit. I could have practiced golf in the middle rows and never bothered anyone lol. Clean place for sure and secure and lot nazis lmao.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Is this new? We just got home from a week out in LHC/Needles and I noticed several RV's and Trailer looked be plugged in and camping to the left of the channel entrance (backside of body beach). This was the 1st time I had seen this, whats the deal?
Lol, can't be that new...my post you quoted was a couple years old.:D