WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV sofaking

WYRD

Reaction score
Okay so I got such a quick answer on the awning thread might as well ask this one too. My 5er has a crappy loveseat sleeper couch. Looking to replace it with a more comfortable sleeping option for full size adult. Are there any real world experiences out there for who makes the best one 69 in or less?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Okay so I got such a quick answer on the awning thread might as well ask this one too. My 5er has a crappy loveseat sleeper couch. Looking to replace it with a more comfortable sleeping option for full size adult. Are there any real world experiences out there for who makes the best one 69 in or less?
you're up against picking the lesser of the evils here...they are all horrible...in order to get a good night sleep, the fold out bed work best, but the mattress is horrible, so you have to put another mattress on top, now you have to spend quiet an amount of time to set up,... but, the sofa's that have fold out beds are horrible to sit in

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
and here's your warning...the rec pro is nothing short of cheep junk..they are jack knife sofas... but.... they don't have foam on the back rest, it's it's cheep pillow fiber.... and the seat part is springs....one side has no support, the other has too much.. the fake leather doesn't last and will peel...I have a brand new one in the garage that after buying and look at it, didn't feel it would last as long as it would take to install..to bad you aren't in vegas you could come look and make an assessment

WYRD

Reaction score
I've been searching for them online but don't know which
and here's your warning...the rec pro is nothing short of cheep junk..they are jack knife sofas... but.... they don't have foam on the back rest, it's it's cheep pillow fiber.... and the seat part is springs....one side has no support, the other has too much.. the fake leather doesn't last and will peel...I have a brand new one in the garage that after buying and look at it, didn't feel it would last as long as it would take to install..to bad you aren't in vegas you could come look and make an assessment
This is the feedback I am looking for. I have already decided against jack knife models for reasons stated above. Looking at trifold possibly or a pullout. There is one on the lazy boy link that I want to look at but don't know if there is enough room to walk by when it's pulled out since it doesn't list the fully extended measurement. Also concerned about getting a actual love seat sofa through the door.

Thank you for your input

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
If you have a brain in your head, you’ll listen when 2FF talks about Rv’s. He knows more about this stuff than all the rest of us combined - me included

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So how do I make my “short queen” longer? Can’t make it wider because of how it’s positioned, but I’d love to make it longer. I have NO room when the slide is closed, but 18” when it’s open, so it has to be “ flexible / adjustable” - Integra Esteem 30X

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
So how do I make my “short queen” longer? Can’t make it wider because of how it’s positioned, but I’d love to make it longer. I have NO room when the slide is closed, but 18” when it’s open, so it has to be “ flexible / adjustable” - Integra Esteem 30X
wwwwwhere is it??? is it the bed ??? or a sofa???

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
1603685127891.png
1603685127891.png

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
a standard queen is 60 x 80 " @ 74" thats is a short rv queen,...so 6" short, I did this one time by adding an uphostered foam piece to the top, (pillow end) then stanard sheets fit,... I used the filler piece as a pillow decoration when slide was in and put in when slide was out.... with the fitted sheet, you didn't know it was there,... I also had a piece of 3/8" plywood under the foot of the bed that I slid out when moving the mattress ....

WYRD

Reaction score
Got to pull the trailer out of storage to open the slides and measure the full depth available for the sofa slide. Learning towards a real loveseat sofabead instead of the rv one.

Or I might just keep the frame I have now, ditch the crappy air mattress and get memory foam mattress for it and store it below the queen bed when not in use?