WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Storage Fire - Trails End RV Storage Stanton

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Just got a text from an AFD buddy who just left Trails End RV storage, said 15+ units burned many more with heat damage. Fire was in the first area close to the Chapman entrance by the main office.... which of course is where I store my RV and Enclosed trailer. Mentioned the units burned were against the wash, some in the middle have the heat damage and a small fire along the side against the building. Anyone hear anything more?

STV_Keith

Reaction score
That doesn't sound good. Did your rig make it through unscathed?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
This was posted on FB but not much info. Some just said there were a lot of explosions from the propane tanks.

1669054718207.png

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Holy shit i just moved from there a year ago. my old house is about 800' south along the residential fence. We moved in part because of all the bums hanging out back there. growing up, all the rv storage was christmas tree farm Peltzer Pines.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
@WildHorses24 I saw the smoke when I was out on the golf course but didn't know what it was. If you need someone to get eyes on your rig let me know, I'm in the area and can go check on things if you can get me in.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just got a text from an AFD buddy who just left Trails End RV storage, said 15+ units burned many more with heat damage. Fire was in the first area close to the Chapman entrance by the main office.... which of course is where I store my RV and Enclosed trailer. Mentioned the units burned were against the wash, some in the middle have the heat damage and a small fire along the side against the building. Anyone hear anything more?

Hell of a year for you...sheesh.

gqchris

Reaction score
Welp. Now I know what the smoke was that I saw from my living room. It got pretty large from the looks here.

Attachments

• D280040A-068B-46A3-B2F7-578FE754D29A.jpeg
    D280040A-068B-46A3-B2F7-578FE754D29A.jpeg
    562.3 KB · Views: 25

WildHorses24

Reaction score
@WildHorses24 I saw the smoke when I was out on the golf course but didn't know what it was. If you need someone to get eyes on your rig let me know, I'm in the area and can go check on things if you can get me in.
Thanks my buddy was on scene and texted me as they were putting it out. My unit literally sits next to the hydrant but the wind was blowing my direction and the fucking bums started a 3rd fire behind my unit so I have no idea if the back of my enclosed is fucked or not. There was 3 separate fires started and they think intentional. It looks like the trailers in front of me took one for the team and blocked the majority of the heat, feel bad for the 3 DP's and new trailer along the wash.

IMG_0772.jpg
IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0771.PNG

Hell of a year for you...sheesh.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger apparently....;) Just happy I'm still here to bitch about it! Did I ever tell you about the drunk driver that came through my wall last year! It was literally today 1 year ago, kid was doing 75. The chick that hit me a couple weeks ago was doing 80!

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Thanks my buddy was on scene and texted me as they were putting it out. My unit literally sits next to the hydrant but the wind was blowing my direction and the fucking bums started a 3rd fire behind my unit so I have no idea if the back of my enclosed is fucked or not. There was 3 separate fires started and they think intentional. It looks like the trailers in front of me took one for the team and blocked the majority of the heat, feel bad for the 3 DP's and new trailer along the wash.

View attachment 1174536 View attachment 1174537 View attachment 1174538

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger apparently....;) Just happy I'm still here to bitch about it! Did I ever tell you about the drunk driver that came through my wall last year! It was literally today 1 year ago, kid was doing 75. The chick that hit me a couple weeks ago was doing 80!
Sounds like you've been through the ringer. Let me know if I can do anything to help you out, I'm all of 5-10 mins away.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 1174536 View attachment 1174537 View attachment 1174538

I've been meaning to call you, but now I feel like now I HAVE to call you! 😱

I sure hope you have good insurance!

😁🤣😁