WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV trlr pricing

wzuber

Reaction score
For those that have been in the market for used rv's, 5th wheels etc. What have you been experiencing in relation to NADA guide pricing? Is nada pricing accurate for the market, low, high?
I'm trying to price a 5th wheel for my dad's Roylas International trlr.
It's a 2002 yr, mdl- RW3842 triple slide. It's been in an upscale rv park it's whole life and is in very good condition.

Last edited:

sintax

Reaction score
its hard to gauge really, but in my personal experience ( higher end truck camper hunting ), the nada guide has been adjusted accordingly with todays demand. I think the demand is starting to fade a bit, but prices still reflect last years demand. Your best bet it just to just do your own homework, see what things are going for and price yours accordingly. The CA market also seems about 10-15% higher than other places (not surprising)

wzuber

Reaction score
Good post following the finest 2FF examples 😂😂😂
"When the student is ready...the teacher will appear" lol
Have I been a good student? That's a first...lol
Now then, you clowns have anything useful to add? :D:D
Asking for......my dad. Haha

Last edited:

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I bought a 2021 salem travel trailer last may.. wasn't happy with it. I listed it on offer up in June and sold it the first day for $1500 more than I paid🤣

wzuber

Reaction score
I bought a 2021 salem travel trailer last may.. wasn't happy with it. I listed it on offer up in June and sold it the first day for $1500 more than I paid🤣
A perfect example of " you make $ when yo buy it (right$$) you realize it when you sell it......nice work Rondog...

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Couple loan companies will do loans on pretty much any RV as long as it’s under 100k miles doesn’t matter year just miles.

wzuber

Reaction score
Couple loan companies will do loans on pretty much any RV as long as it’s under 100k miles doesn’t matter year just miles.
Good to know thx. This one was delivered from Florida to Outdoor Resorts Palm Spring 1/3/2003 when it was ordered new and has been in the same spot since. Still sitting on the original tires I believe.....and their holding air too.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Good to know thx. This one was delivered from Florida to Outdoor Resorts Palm Spring 1/3/2003 when it was ordered new and has been in the same spot since. Still sitting on the original tires I believe.....and their holding air too.
Thought it was a 5th wheel? How do you track miles on that.

wzuber

Reaction score
Thought it was a 5th wheel? How do you track miles on that.
You don't really but you can get an idea by looking at the frame, suspension etc.
The 6 torsion axles and chassis is exceedingly clean for a 20 yr old rv.

Last edited: