WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rzr and Xm

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Before I left for Baja with the Rzr last week I put a XM receiver in it. Worked great at home. Once I get down there it still works just fine. Fire the Rzr up and have a bad whine(never listened to it running). A bad enough whine that I unplugged it. Any idea to eliminate it?

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Xm is running through intercom and headphones to make that clear.

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Ground is to the ground below the hood. Any better place then there?

RVRKID

Reaction score
Do stereo installers ask about tugging utters? Give it to those that know!

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Do stereo installers ask about tugging utters? Give it to those that know!

Funny story that just happened... yesterday i was talking to my wife about the possibility of taking the Rzr down to Cabo in March. Mentioned you for a possible passenger. She said that was a good idea. Just mentioned your brilliant comment and she said fuck Chris he ain't going! True story!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Funny story that just happened... yesterday i was talking to my wife about the possibility of taking the Rzr down to Cabo in March. Mentioned you for a possible passenger. She said that was a good idea. Just mentioned your brilliant comment and she said fuck Chris he ain't going! True story!

if we are doing a baja trip with members I need to be informed ahead of time Dominican arrange for baby sitters! I'm in for sure!

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
if we are doing a baja trip with members I need to be informed ahead of time Dominican arrange for baby sitters! I'm in for sure!

Not sure you could handle the trip I just got back from! Every piss break was a beer break! Lol! There are enough in the know around here to plan a trip out of San Felipe or Ensenada.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Not sure you could handle the trip I just got back from! Every piss break was a beer break! Lol! There are enough in the know around here to plan a trip out of San Felipe or Ensenada.

I'll run a catheter I'll be fine.. :D

RVRKID

Reaction score

That's not even nice!! I'm going to have to tell on her!