WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RZR Velocity Out the door

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Thinking about grabbing a rzr velocity. Anybody buy one in the last few months?
What was your otd cost?
Where did you get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We want to get a Velocity 4 seat. Best I heard is a bit over 29k OTD.
I don’t need one that bad.

Rbcconst

Reaction score

What dealer was that at?

They are expensive for what they are for sure. I would have zero issues with the cost if the cab was 6” wider and was made with less plastic. But im still getting one, there isnt anything else out there.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Co-worker who bought from chaparral.
Before the China virus they could be had for 26-27otd fairly easily.
29k isn’t my problem.
its 29k
+ 1k doors
+ 2k cage
+ 1k rear bench
Plus lights and whips.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Buy one lightly used.

Friend just bought this Dynamix Turbo S for $40k last weekend with sand and dirt tires. It has 256 miles on it. SDR cage, doors and roof, Simpson seats and harnesses, door bags, PCI helmet blower, radio and intercom, exhaust, Dynojet tuner, a million dollar KC light bar and some other bolt on crap.
17E95F02-5ABF-4E4E-B175-C4349A8C841A.jpeg

zhandfull

Reaction score
How do they ride long distance? I’m kind of tired of my Colorado and I have seen some Bitchen Jeep’s on my travels.
Much better than the old two door models. It was a concern as I drive 20 miles each way to work and back. I think the longer wheel base really makes the difference but it’s still a Jeep. No complaints going on two years now as a daily driver. Might consider the wife’s car for a 200 mile trip away from home but it would also be doable in the Jeep.

satellitemike

Reaction score
I think this might be a sign of things to come, realistic pricing!

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I think this might be a sign of things to come, realistic pricing!

Nice car. Thought about getting something like that but it would take a bunch of $ to get the suspension equal to the velocity.

gqchris

Reaction score
I sold my SXS and bought this from a member here. Its a ton of fun but I do miss bombing the whoops at 50mph. I iust couldnt just justify having 30k sitting in my garage most of the time.

63562986880__24EB69D7-6163-456D-878A-D43C6C817A43.JPG

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Nice car. Thought about getting something like that but it would take a bunch of $ to get the suspension equal to the velocity.

There are thousands of cars like sitting around unused in garages. I believe you had an XP 4 seater in the past, right?

Any 64” car is never going to run like a 72” car, but it is not a huge difference, especially if you are trucking your family around. Have the shocks done right with good springs and run it, it will ride well and perform pretty decent with a couple mods. If you won’t be satisfied unless you have peak performance capabilities, then yea just buy a 72” car.

You’ll have 95% of the fun and performance for 60% of the cost with that 64” car set up correctly.

The seating, dash, storage etc. is the exact same as a 72” Turbo S.

Last edited:

Rbcconst

Reaction score
There are thousands of cars like sitting around unused in garages. I believe you had an XP 4 seater in the past, right?

Any 64” car is never going to run like a 72” car, but it is not a huge difference, especially if you are trucking your family around. Have the shocks done right with good springs and run it, it will ride well and perform pretty decent with a couple mods. If you won’t be satisfied unless you have peak performance capabilities, then yea just buy a 72” car.

You’ll have 95% of the fun and performance for 60% of the cost with that 64” car set up correctly.

The seating, dash, storage etc. is the exact same as a 72” Turbo S.

Yes i did have the xp non turbo. My concern was always the strength of the parts. The a arm tabs are thin, the a arms themselves are thin. I had a hard time wanting to hammer down in it for those reasons. I do agree that having the shocks re done would change the performance drastically.

I drove my neighbors turbo S and its a night and day experience.

If i found a turbo car where they upgraded the suspension on it i would dig it. Otherwise the velocity seems like the one, there is still plenty that needs to be done with that car also.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Keep shopping dealers.. they are all over the place on prices...
I'm looking at the 2 seat Pro xp ultimate model.. I want the 68wide so I can still fit in our toyhauler if needed..

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Before Covid a RZR S Velocity 4 Seater would go for around $25K-$26K OTD. With production shortages you will be lucky to get one for $30K right now. I’m in the market also, but I’m going to wait until the Sand Show (if it happens this year) and hopefully things are a little more level by then? There is no leverage for the buyer when the dealer has 1 vehicle on there showroom floor and 5 people waiting to buy it at any price 😳

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Before Covid a RZR S Velocity 4 Seater would go for around $25K-$26K OTD. With production shortages you will be lucky to get one for $30K right now. I’m in the market also, but I’m going to wait until the Sand Show (if it happens this year) and hopefully things are a little more level by then? There is no leverage for the buyer when the dealer has 1 vehicle on there showroom floor and 5 people waiting to buy it at any price [emoji15]

Thats a fact. Also no factory rebates right now. There is no telling if it will change anytime soon. If they come out with something new maybe.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Thats a fact. Also no factory rebates right now. There is no telling if it will change anytime soon. If they come out with something new maybe.

Yep. If the Pro XP R ever comes out it will put some downward pressure on Turbo S prices, assuming production numbers go back up and demand increases.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Lots of dealers have inventory now..
There still doing there markup fees..
I'll find one that wants to sell at normal price...
If not ill wait till summer if needed..

satellitemike

Reaction score
Keep shopping dealers.. they are all over the place on prices...
I'm looking at the 2 seat Pro xp ultimate model.. I want the 68wide so I can still fit in our toyhauler if needed..
Same car I am interested in, dont think the pricing will be back to "normal" anytime soon. Let me know what you find.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
33.5k otd over phone...'ll walk in and see if they can better that..
Walked into one dealer and made no effort to give best price and I'm repeat buyer.. the youngster said that's the price on tag plus tax..would of been 35k otd..
Have a few more dealers that I'm going to walk in and say let's make a great deal I'll buy today..

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
33.5k otd over phone...'ll walk in and see if they can better that..
Walked into one dealer and made no effort to give best price and I'm repeat buyer.. the youngster said that's the price on tag plus tax..would of been 35k otd..
Have a few more dealers that I'm going to walk in and say let's make a great deal I'll buy today..
Where are you located at?

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Thinking about grabbing a rzr velocity. Anybody buy one in the last few months?
What was your otd cost?
Where did you get it?

Where are you located and are you looking for a rzr turbo s velocity?

Englewood

Reaction score
I just bought a 2021 RZR 4S Velocity from Brian at Coyne Powersports in El Centro $30,500 out the door
Had to be before the rona hit.

Mine will arrive next week...$28,649 + TAX
2021 Turbo S4 Dynamix - Onyx Black

thmterry

Reaction score
I got this email from Coyne back in May 2020 and I thought with rona prices would come down..LOL

"Current DW VIP pricing on the Turbo 4 S Dynamix is $33,391 OTD "

I got this price from BHC at the same time: The 2020 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo S Velocity has an MSRP of $25,199 + tax, license, etc. and during the Spring Sales Event has a factory rebate of $700 and a sale price of $23,999 + fees

Last edited:

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
I am in socal (yucaipa) and looking for the Turbo S velocity 4 seater.

I will try and get the name of the guy he talked with they are not really dealing on them because they are selling as fast as they come in and if you don’t wanna pay what they are asking then they will just move onto the next sucker who will pay it

manxman

Reaction score
I bought (ordered) this in July of 2020 for $24,600 OTD 1 day later asked for the same deal for my wife's cousin and it was $2500 more and wouldn't budge

Used it twice for day trips. Sold it for $36k!!! I love this kind of shit!!!

20200808_153103.jpg

Wasted seamen

Reaction score
I just picked up 21 rzr turbo S4 dynamix for 36k flat otd 2 weeks ago from bellflower Moto. Berts has a 5k mark up on the same rzr.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Go to coyne my buddy just picked one up for 26 out the door

If thats the turbo S velocity thats a smoking deal. Over the phone quote from them is 31,399. If you could let me know who they talked to that would be awesome.

nuthead

Reaction score
If thats the turbo S velocity thats a smoking deal. Over the phone quote from them is 31,399. If you could let me know who they talked to that would be awesome.

My salesman was Brian at Coyne El Centro location $30500 OTD

Rbcconst

Reaction score
My salesman was Brian at Coyne El Centro location $30500 OTD

[emoji1688] is that the price they came with first or did you grind to get there?

Englewood

Reaction score
I love these threads...You are not getting 31k otd for a Turbo s4 Dynamix in CA...Not happening. If so, show your invoice. Doesn't matter what you paid before rona hit, things are different.

I just bought from Antler Motorsports in Oklahoma...28,849 + tax, AZ reg, delivery...Right at 31k OTD

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I love these threads...You are not getting 31k otd for a Turbo s4 Dynamix...Not happening. If so, show your invoice. Doesn't matter what you paid before rona hit, things are different.

I just bought from Antler Motorsports in Oklahoma...28,849 + tax, AZ reg, delivery...Right at 31k OTD
Wait you just said you can’t get a S4 Dynamix for 31otd.
the. You immediately claim you bought yours for 31otd.

On the bright side there is a velocity for sale on Instagram for 62k

NicPaus

Reaction score
That 4 seater 2020 turbo for 23k on whip trader was priced right.

Englewood

Reaction score
Wait you just said you can’t get a S4 Dynamix for 31otd.
the. You immediately claim you bought yours for 31otd.

On the bright side there is a velocity for sale on Instagram for 62k

In California, I should clarify.