WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

S.O.S........ TITTIES AND BEER........ S.O.S

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Hey T & B, I'm on a neighbors computer here in Parker so I've only got one shot at this. I just got a call from my 82 year old father and 77 year old mother, they're on thier way to the river from Idaho in a motorhome and they've got a blown waterline of somekind. They're at the Elks Lodge campground in Page. If you're near there and know a mechanic that would go out on a Sunday could you please see if you can get them together. My Dad's cell # is 208 661 0102. I know this is a longshot but it's a shot.
Thanks
Skyskier

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I have been at the receiving end of Marks helping hand before...he's one hell of a guy. Way to go T&B:beer
No gay remarks or I might sue:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Thats awesome to see a possible really bad situation get resolved so quickly from such a willing and friendly guy.

Riodog

Reaction score
T&B, you've just earned my respect which doesn't come easily. You, Sir are what this is all about. Thanks for being a stand-up human being. I'm proud to know you.

Rio=>Michael

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
N.Y.S.E. news flash: Stock in T & B hits new high. Rated AAA+

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
you guys are to kind,you would all do the same:beer ok their on the road ,broken water line behind the FUEL TANK,couldn't get the tank out so i just re routed the water lines to get them on the way, he will have to take it to the dealer? after their trip,beer time:D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
you guys are to kind,you would all do the same:beer ok their on the road ,broken water line behind the FUEL TANK,couldn't get the tank out so i just re routed the water lines to get them on the way, he will have to take it to the dealer? after their trip,beer time:D
MarkGyver didn't even have to use a paperclip :):p

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

Nice work T&B :beer

Mardonzi

Pull!! Bnag!! Loss!!
Reaction score
Hey Mark,, as long as you are in a savin kind of mood,, wanna come up and put a new alternator in mary's new beemer? damned thing died on our way home from Salt Lake. We are stranded in Provo at the moment waiting for the dealership to open tomorrow (well, not stranded,, Kevin and Cindy rescued us). The only shitty thing about this is we are stuck in Provo and can't get a cocktail!!

Oh the horror...

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Mark, I'm down here in Havasu, and need some help drinking some beer. The offer is good anytime you get down here, and it will be my pleasure to buy.:beer

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
yo, Mark......just saw the post about you being in the hospital, my wife Marilyn just had her last chemo session last Thursday, so we're good to go for the next 3 weeks, the motorhome is packed up, fueled up, an we're just itchin to take a road trip an "pay it back", say the word an we can go up to your ranch an take care of ANYTHING needed, as you know, we've been living on a ranch for the past 45 + years, we have a woman that comes and feeds / waters our horses & goats , and, Marilyn COULD be a equine vet, an I'm an expert on anything / every thing "ranch"...............Denny (951) 440-6584............

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
yo, Mark......just saw the post about you being in the hospital, my wife Marilyn just had her last chemo session last Thursday, so we're good to go for the next 3 weeks, the motorhome is packed up, fueled up, an we're just itchin to take a road trip an "pay it back", say the word an we can go up to your ranch an take care of ANYTHING needed, as you know, we've been living on a ranch for the past 45 + years, we have a woman that comes and feeds / waters our horses & goats , and, Marilyn COULD be a equine vet, an I'm an expert on anything / every thing "ranch"...............Denny (951) 440-6584............
Good on ya Denny!

500bbc

Reaction score
God Bless you

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
T N B is good peeps!

I've never met him but when your life crosses paths with good people you just know it!

get well and get out of the Hospital thats the place for sick people!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Bump for T&B