WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sad boating season so far.....

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
image.jpg

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
You know what 10-20 is in 10 codes right?

It's what's your location? Your location is on the water.
Yeah I’m pretty sure I know my 10 codes lol. Yeah we need to get out real soon. Hoping to start the season in May.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Reminds me I have to renew my registration

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I just pulled my annual oversize watercraft towing permit for operation "boatial distancing"..

boatnam2

Reaction score
I picked up a rig, thought i would be smart and get it little early in february. Drove all the way to the river to accept it from guy delivering it about 800 miles when all said and done. Drove the following weekend again to river and then to havasu 3 times to have Detail specialties ceramic coat it ( awesome job by the way) another 800 miles. I ordered new dust cover and all the other bullshit that goes in boat, new raised AZ numbers, payed insurance, i have all the shit sitting on my living room floor. Got all this done about that exact time shit hit the fan, so yea shitty start for sure. But i give all it up in the hopes it will slow the roll of this stuff and maybe help a person out. Summer hasn't really started and i go all year long anyways. I hope staying home now may give me a chance later in the year to boat my ass off.

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
The engine about ready to go back in yet?
Yeah heads are off, going to the machine shop to check for warping then they will go back on. Hopefully a couple of weeks. If Elsinore is open I will make some test runs there.

oldschool

Reaction score
Mine started out great, sold one boat, bought another, skied and spent a couple nice days at Parker. Now we are shut down as far as boating goes. That’s “ok” gives me some time to get a few thing done on the new to me boat and get some polishing done on the turbo boat.
A011C6CE-A25C-45AD-B592-E2EEFABCEB94.png
2E1118A3-7FD6-495A-9AAF-5809D9A1CC80.jpeg
BACB9B46-4F6D-48E7-A30D-2FDD9B2298BB.jpeg

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
I picked up a rig, thought i would be smart and get it little early in february. Drove all the way to the river to accept it from guy delivering it about 800 miles when all said and done. Drove the following weekend again to river and then to havasu 3 times to have Detail specialties ceramic coat it ( awesome job by the way) another 800 miles. I ordered new dust cover and all the other bullshit that goes in boat, new raised AZ numbers, payed insurance, i have all the shit sitting on my living room floor. Got all this done about that exact time shit hit the fan, so yea shitty start for sure. But i give all it up in the hopes it will slow the roll of this stuff and maybe help a person out. Summer hasn't really started and i go all year long anyways. I hope staying home now may give me a chance later in the year to boat my ass off.
Yeah I’m just thankful I’m getting a paycheck still and this will give me time to get everything back together on the boat and detail that dusty bitch!!!!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yeah I’m just thankful I’m getting a paycheck still and this will give me time to get everything back together on the boat and detail that dusty bitch!!!!
Yes Im thankful for the same thing.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You've had a season? I haven't boated since last summer. My tags are sitting on my desk.

GRADS

Reaction score
Our lake is shutdown because too many people thought that shelter in place meant go to the lake.:mad:

Dirty Daytona

Reaction score
Our lake is shutdown because too many people thought that shelter in place meant go to the lake.:mad:
Fast Times at Ridgemont High....“If I’m here and you’re here, doesn’t that make it OUR lake Mr. Hand?” Lol

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Hey Grads if you want to cruise a lake Try Bullards Bar Reservoir or Camp Far west. They are open to day use only on the the lake.

GRADS

Reaction score
Hey Grads if you want to cruise a lake Try Bullards Bar Reservoir or Camp Far west. They are open to day use only on the the lake.
Thanks for the tip!