WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sad end to this story from last year

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sad end, but at least an end to that chapter. Closure of some sort.

Evil exists. To kill one's own children..

bk2drvr

Reaction score
I’ve been following this story and knew they were close these past few days. Evil people that can do unthinkable things walk among us. They have a dark secret they keep hidden while they are looking at you right in the eyes. Very sad story.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
With all that’s going on in the world there is not much talk about story’s like this. Nobody is marching for these two children. We talk about condemning all cops for the terrible acts of a few, should we be condemning all parents because of this story. In the end the sad truth is there are just some evil people in this world.

C-2

Reaction score
I wonder if prosecutors worked a plea deal for no death penalty in exchange for disclosing where the bodies were?

I watched that story on Dateline or 48 hours, just unbelievable. I truly thought she was hiding the kids. What a cunt. So f*in sad, I hope they die slow deaths in prison.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
It has been on the news here because of the ties to Hawaii. I can’t believe that they two of them moved to Kauai after the kids were missing. I am hoping that they turn on each other and the story comes out as to who did the deed. Crazy world we live in.,,,,,

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm a long time supporter of the death penalty. In my area growing up, we had a serial killer killing kids. One of his victims was my age at the time. Nine years old. I've been a supporter of the death penalty since! I think it should be federal and automatic for those that kill kids. I also think it should apply to child molesters.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Show on ID about it:

Basic Cult led by the new Hubby:
Basically new husband killed his wife, brainwashed new wife’s brother to kill her first husband, then kids get whacked, brother gets whacked, less witnesses.
Built on a premise new Hubby preached about other evil souls with names inside the victim’s.
Lies and fear work wonders into turning otherwise ordinary people into murderers.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Show on ID about it:

Basically new husband killed his wife, brainwashed new wife’s brother to kill her first husband, then kids get whacked, brother gets whacked, less witnesses.
Built on a premise new Hubby preached about other evil souls with names inside the victim’s.
Lies and fear work wonders into turning otherwise ordinary people into murderers.

Anyone watching the news about this case knew in their heart's that these kids were killed some months back. And the mentally ill mother and the cult was behind it.

Glad they're able to wrap this up and unfortunately we have to pay for trials and incarceration. Death is too good for these scumbags

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
It doesn't matter which did it, kill them both and let the real Judge decide. They both are responsible for those children's deaths. Man, this story ruined my day. If one of my children/inlaws did something like that, they'd be arresting me for finishing the job. Man, this is horrible

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I’ve had death penalty discussions with several people that contend that it is not a deterant to crime. I always respond by saying “that may be true but I don’t know of anyone that has received it that was a repeat offender”.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Show on ID about it:

It’s always incredible to hear and see the influence that even the smallest of “cult” leaders can hold over their followers.
Fear, both of physical and spiritual consequences, can override logic in even seemingly stable individuals.
Throw in peer pressure of other judgmental cultists, especially those trying to appear as “better” followers to the leader and anything goes.

Kids are often the most tragic of victims, in all kinds of ways.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Our hard earned bux should not have to pay for long term housing for those guilty of these types of crimes. Billions spent on this every year. Good profits for the private prison corps and the legal profession.
I'm done carry on, don't want to get banned today.

I'm mak'n a Turkey 101 and having an attitude alignment.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Unbelievable...like someone else said it appeared the children had most likely been killed ...unfortunately that turned out to be true...RIP kids...

petie6464

Reaction score
Show on ID about it:

There really are demons that walk amongst us.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Are these the two that ran off to Hawaii and the kids could not be found?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Are these the two that ran off to Hawaii and the kids could not be found?

Yes. She was arrested in Hawaii in March and extradited to Idaho to face charges including two counts of felony abandonment in the disappearance of her children

Shortly after Vallow's death, Lori and the children moved to Idaho, where Chad Daybell lived. ... Authorities grew suspicious when Chad Daybell married Lori just two weeks later, and they had Tammy Daybell's body exhumed in December. The results of that autopsy have not been released.

Lori Vallow, who is in jail in connection to the monthslong disappearance of two of her children, thought the two had been possessed and were zombies, according to newly filed court documents.

The claims were made in documents filed last week in an Arizona court by Vallow's niece's ex-husband, who has also said his former wife knows the whereabouts of Vallow's children, Joshua Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17, who were last seen in September.

ULTRA 94

Reaction score
This outcome is really sad. The wife and I have been following this for the last few months and hoped they would have been found safe in Hawaii.

rrrr

Reaction score
I’ve had death penalty discussions with several people that contend that it is not a deterrent to crime. I always respond by saying “that may be true but I don’t know of anyone that has received it that was a repeat offender”.

It's funny how the shitbags that get the death penalty act like they're hard motherfuckers and wear their teardrop tattoos to show what badasses they are... But when the execution date draws near, it's appeal after appeal, with stories about childhood abuse and diminished mental capacity and inadequate legal counsel at trial and...on and on for decades.

They try every avenue of delay possible when the clock is running out on their sorry lives. Not so fucking bad when the calendar peels off that day, are they?

I also start boiling when the weak ass liberal anti-death penalty faction whines "oh, it's not about justice, they just want revenge".

No shit, asshole. Revenge is a good thing. The families of the victims deserve that revenge. They should be allowed to spit on the killer's face just before the juice flows through the needle.

May those babies rest in peace, and their killers burn in hell.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Chad and Lori Daybell indicted for murders of JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan and Tammy Daybell

The innocent victims:

Tammy Daybell
Tammy Daybell

Tylee and JJ
Tylee Ryan and JJ Val

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I am capable of some pretty horrific things. I am also a believer in redemption. Possibly one's actions can show growth and knowledge, bringing us closer to our deity, and maybe tipping the scales towards something better.
Stories like this lead me to question those beliefs. There should be no redemption for some...

Pesky Varmint

Reaction score
This is news? Published a year ago:
Author: KTVB Staff
Published: 8:32 AM MDT June 9, 2020
Updated: 1:03 PM MDT June 13, 2020

HBCraig

Reaction score
Because it has nothing to do with George Floyd, blm, etc. Those shitbags command the press.
I can't believe the press is so self serving and won't be all over a story like this

With all that’s going on in the world there is not much talk about story’s like this. Nobody is marching for these two children. We talk about condemning all cops for the terrible acts of a few, should we be condemning all parents because of this story. In the end the sad truth is there are just some evil people in this world.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The thought of Mudering your Children, THEN to bury them like a Bag of Trash. This give me the Chills and keep thinking of so many couples who would give anything for Children.:(

Water Romper

Reaction score
On the news this morning out of Boise, ID
He- charged with 1st degree murder (and a bunch of other stuff)
She- Not Guilty by insanity
I'm sure this is just the beginning. Told the wife he will NOT die by injection, the inmates will take care of him

sirbob

Reaction score
On the news this morning out of Boise, ID
He- charged with 1st degree murder (and a bunch of other stuff)
She- Not Guilty by insanity
I'm sure this is just the beginning. Told the wife he will NOT die by injection, the inmates will take care of him

She has not been found not guilty.

Psyc review has said she is not mentally stable enough to stand trial and understand the charges against her.

86FEE242-26D9-4745-B459-07DE1E8C10E4.png
5600EBD9-1608-496D-930E-C73DDA73DE76.png