WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

safe t steer ?

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I am wondering if these things are worth it on my super C? There are a few different companies making the same type of thing. Do they really help make it easier to drive and safer like they advertize?

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
I haven't done it, but most people on the Palazzo forum have and swear by it. They are also the 65 mph max crowd that before their DP Coach the largest thing they drove was an F150 lol. They complain about wind wash when a truck passes them. I had my class A at 16, I'm quite cozy at about any obtainable speed in mine. The only white knuckle ride so far was some pretty gnarly winds that made it hard to keep between the lines. I have considered putting one on for my wife to drop her stress level when she drives, but that's almost never.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Put one on my Fleetwood class A gasser.. along with a few other upgrades

I did the SS at the same time as rear trac bar. the combo helped the swaying and improved the wandering. adjusted air pressure too

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I put a Roadmaster stabilizer on our class A and it made a big difference in keeping the wheel centered.

81eliminator

Reaction score
I have had them on a class A gasser and our Seneca super C, I would recommend it. You will feel the difference.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Clipping their oysters late in the game really pisses 'em off. Just to be safe I'd deal with the horns first. :)

Rubberised-horn-at-base-of-horn-1 - Edited.jpg