WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sailing Hawks "Coves"

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Great view lots are getting closer to being available. Have not seen any prices mentioned, gonna be $$$$ for sure..

DWC

Reaction score
Those are gonna have some great views. Couldn’t find anything online. Only info was a phone number on a billboard. Didn’t catch the number though

DUNEFLYER

Reaction score
Gotta be a bunch of upset people in the existing houses. Just a guess but would assume a few law suits are going around also.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Gotta be a bunch of upset people in the existing houses. Just a guess but would assume a few law suits are going around also.
Isn't it the same development as above. Just a different phase?

DUNEFLYER

Reaction score
I have nothing to do with this development, just passing along info as they send it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tank

Reaction score
Will they be the same style houses as the ones above them going in? The kind've condo style homes?

That's gotta be the best views on the water! I'm surprised that shit hasn't sold out already.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Some people may lose their views and won't be happy.

Sure looks like the next phase is significantly lower than the existing homes. Can't see it blocking views all that much. Perhaps the homes on the western edge but just barely. Plus will be they won't see LB road anymore:)

Singleton

Reaction score
This is below the very nice townhome area. The baller pads are across the street

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you guys want to know what's going on up there just Call Stacy 928-706-4200, or you can call Trent 928-208-6250 they are both extremely familiar with the project..

As for the houses above, the big sales line was "You could lay on the floor and still see the lake.. You will always have that view". I know some have sold up there because of this, some are upset, and others don't care.

The infringement of view isn't as bad as people think..

RD

Cobalt232

Reaction score
My understanding is that the lots will be at least 400k. A lot across from us in Mesquite Bay is FSBO for 600k I believe. Stacy just listed a really nice place a couple doors up from us in Mesquite Bay for 1.7m. It is really nice, has a great view and sits a bit higher than The Coves.

PlanB

Reaction score
We looked at Sailing Hawks before the crash, and were told way back then that there would eventually be condos built between the houses and the lake. Looks like it's finally happening...

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
My understanding is that the lots will be at least 400k. A lot across from us in Mesquite Bay is FSBO for 600k I believe. Stacy just listed a really nice place a couple doors up from us in Mesquite Bay for 1.7m. It is really nice, has a great view and sits a bit higher than The Coves.

wooo weee - looks like they are going to be pretty chill places.

outboardrick

Reaction score
I love it..... The original builder/buyers didn't give a shit that they blocked the existing homes views and now they're crying because their views are going to be blocked :)

riverroyal

Reaction score
There was a clause in the buying contract about views. Its not secret the lots below would be built on.

Im sure the new lower lots have a height max clause as well.
Nobody is going to get screwed here.

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
There was a clause in the buying contract about views. Its not secret the lots below would be built on.

LHC does not have a view ordinance. Something to consider when buying a lot....someone below you may take your view, as long as their structure does not exceed the allowable elevation.

sirbob

Reaction score
Are these intended to be single family houses or will they be more like the townhome style that are above them?

PlanB

Reaction score
Are these intended to be single family houses or will they be more like the townhome style that are above them?

I was told condos, but this was from a realtor in about 2006.

glamis0812

Reaction score
LHC does not have a view ordinance. Something to consider when buying a lot....someone below you may take your view, as long as their structure does not exceed the allowable elevation.

They do in my neighborhood

Taboma

Reaction score
Good point. Just going off what I was told back then.

Trust me, I really don't know how that works.
I've been watching the grading, like the area and places, but not really into the shared 'Condo' thing.
River Diva listed a place recently with an amazing view, but I could see grading out front, now I know what I was seeing. Depending on the build height, that place (and others perhaps) could certainly be negatively impacted.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

That's correct. There is a 15' building height on these lots that could possibly impede the view. Trent Timothy from Team RDP is very familiar with this project and would be happy to answer any questions. I'll have him pipe in here, but his phone number is 928-208-6250.

sirbob

Reaction score
I wish that whole project would have stayed to the original vision of having all modern houses - I think the nieghbor hood lost a little it when they allowed the typical builds in the last turn down.

That said - SailingHawk is one of my favorite neighborhoods in town.

Taboma

Reaction score
I wish that whole project would have stayed to the original vision of having all modern houses - I think the nieghbor hood lost a little it when they allowed the typical builds in the last turn down.

That said - SailingHawk is one of my favorite neighborhoods in town.

So you're not required to use the Developer/Builder if you purchase a lot ?

DUNEFLYER

Reaction score
Heard that lots will be from 325k - 750k
You can use your own builder.
Looks like the price of a “Forever” bad ass view just went up in the town of Havi

DUNEFLYER

Reaction score
If they get this kinda $$ here you can bet the price of the lots in the Riviera development just went up

LBLL

Low Budget Livin' Large
Reaction score
I have a house 3rd from the North end facing the lake. These are part of the 5 developments included in the Sailing Hawks Master Plan. The coves were always going to be there and initially a plot plan of approx. 50+ lots from condo to single family. They changed the map to limit it to less lots, single family only. We had some negotiations, lets call it, and the developer agreed to lower the lots to what was assumed to be a previously recorded agreement with a 15' ht limit so that the top of any structure etc. will be no higher than the main level floor plate of our house. It was a bit unnerving when the grading started prior the new plan being approved, however it all worked out. The views are still going to be amazing and its nice to have direct access to the open desert, fishing docks, and pretty quiet overall.