WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Saints fan gets ball from woman

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Anyone else see this yet? This guy is screwed

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/foo...intended-female-bengals-fan-article-1.2013037

Chivalry really is dead.

After scoring a touchdown in the third quarter of Cincinnati's 27-10 win against the Saints at the Superdome, Bengals tight end Jermaine Gresham flipped the football to a woman in the front row wearing an A.J. Green jersey. Before she could fully grasp it though, a Saints fan to her right grabbed the ball and kept it for himself. Gresham saw the incident unfold and was pointing at the woman, conveying the ball was meant for her.

Interviewed on the CBS broadcast, the fan didn't feel badly about his actions whatsoever and had no plans on giving the ball back to the Bengals fan.

"Because I caught it," the man, identified as Tony Williams, told the Cincinnati Enquirer:

Christa Barrett, the intended recipient of Greshman's generosity, tried pleading with Williams to do the right thing.

"He was not budging at all," Barrett said. "He kept saying 'no ma'am.'"

Not even seeing video of himself overpowering a much smaller woman for the football was enough to make Williams reconsider his actions.

"Yeah, I saw it," he said. "I didn't mean to hit that young lady. I was just reaching for the football. I didn't mean to hurt the lady."

That attitude didn't sit well with Gresham, who said Williams "should be ashamed of himself" in a post-game interview with The Associated Press.

Fortunately, someone had enough sense to make things right as the Saints gave Barrett a football to take home as a souvenir.

rrrr

Reaction score
I read a story that said the Bengals gave her a ball after the game...all good.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416199063.221226.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416199441.848717.jpg

Here's the classy ball thief.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'd expect nothing less from some of the classless a-holes the Saints call fans.......Lotta damned great people in 'Nawlins and then guys like this dick that give the place a bad name.:(

One of the biggest jerk off moves I've ever seen.:thumbsdown

charlyox

Reaction score
What a POS. The DICK wouldn't even look at the woman. :finger

Dettom

Reaction score
I saw that video. He's a douche.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Has he been outed?
Any news teams track him down?

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I'd expect nothing less from some of the classless a-holes the Saints call fans.......Lotta damned great people in 'Nawlins and then guys like this dick that give the place a bad name.:(

One of the biggest jerk off moves I've ever seen.:thumbsdown

Yep. Remember just a few seasons ago the players were paid a bonus to intentionally lay the hurt on their opposition, and I 'm not talking about winning the game. I'm talking ER visits.

I would never in a million years act like that fan, taking the ball from that lady. What a fucktard.