WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Samsung Health stats...what are your stats today?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Doubt many of you will play along...
Screenshot_20171117-073245.png
Screenshot_20171117-073245.png
75bb7855f2c2e1f36c5a4ed18c0bebfa.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Lance Armstrong's heart rate is mid 30's

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Lance Armstrong's heart rate is mid 30's

My resting heart rate is normally around 38 to 39bpm here in the last few years. I am around 43 to 44 RHR currently since I am not as fit as usual with some life changes in the past year. However I am working out one to three hours a day again to get back in shape now that my life has been back on track.

Having extremely low HR and being able to bring it up super high and down as quickly as possible is the goal in a lot of endurance sports. I have routinely had mine over 200bpm. This is in my 40s as well. However recent studies have shown this can lead to micro tears in the heart causing issues down the road. I don't do this any longer as I just want to be super fit, not competition fit.

Oh and I don't use PEDs like LA ;)

Last edited:

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I use kratom and coffee for my natural PED. No T or anything else. Just gets me through my initial knee and ankle pain. Can't do Ibuprofen. 42 is the lowest RHR I ever scored.

DC-88

Reaction score
This is in my 40s as well. However recent studies have shown this can lead to micro tears in the heart causing issues down the road. I don't do this any longer as I just want to be super fit, not competition fit.
;)
I know 2 older ( mid-late 50's ) Ironman buddies that are fucked up from this type of deal- A fib etc.. where it never would have been there otherwise. Make sure you guys get that Calcification heart scan too before age 50 and then every so often after. My Dad was what at least sounds over the internet like a slightly mellower version of Wicky, had great vitals and died on the Mtn Bike pushing it too hard in his early 60's and not keeping track of the entire big picture.....

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I know 2 older ( mid-late 50's ) Ironman buddies that are fucked up from this type of deal- A fib etc.. where it never would have been there otherwise. Make sure you guys get that Calcification heart scan too before age 50 and then every so often after. My Dad was what at least sounds over the internet like a slightly mellower version of Wicky, had great vitals and died on the Mtn Bike pushing it too hard in his early 60's and not keeping track of the entire big picture.....
My Uncle died the same way. On his Mt Bike. I'd rather die ridin' than sittin' in the old folks home.