Salt and Sea? Is that like Salt n Pepa? 😁
EE5602CA-D7D7-4FF7-8550-2E8B268F7F29.jpeg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Earthquake swarms relieves pressure?? Kate Hutton to the white courtesy phone😃

92 cole

Reaction score
I always wanted ocean front property----in lake elsinore.

traquer

Reaction score
Next time you're up skiing at Mt Baldy and hanging on to that rickity ass ski lift, remember that the San Andreas fault runs directly under the resort... That'd be a terrifying way to go if the big one hit lol

Buggydave

Reaction score
YeA!
Need some ocean front property in Arizona!
Dont remember who's song that was?

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Vote Harris/Biden and all of this (virus, climate, natural disaters, orange man bad) will cease in Feburary 2021

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

702sandman

Reaction score
Very true...along with the 2nd amendment, law enforcement, small businesses, pay checks, and your freedom.

Because when Obama and Clinton were in office for 16 years combined we lost our 2nd amendment, law enforcement , small businesses, our paychecks and our freedom !! I have all of these things still and no president will take those from us Republican or Democrat !! Everyone needs to calm the FUCK down with the bullshit scare tactics. America IS Great, has been Great and will always be Great!!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Because when Obama and Clinton were in office for 16 years combined we lost our 2nd amendment, law enforcement , small businesses, our paychecks and our freedom !! I have all of these things still and no president will take those from us Republican or Democrat !! Everyone needs to calm the FUCK down with the bullshit scare tactics. America IS Great, has been Great and will always be Great!!!

You must not be in California lol

702sandman

Reaction score
Clearly he is not from California! Hahaha

If Vegas ever turned into a California trust me I would be out of there. You guys have so much crap to deal with it’s not even funny.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
What's scary is Kamala Harris is from Ca. If they get elected we will be faced with California's politics on a federal level as well.

If California falls into the ocean does that mean that harris, pelosi, and the rest of the idiots in Congress are no longer representatives? I'm good with that. Just give me a heads up so I can get the family out.

Taboma

Reaction score
I am very close to the ocean but on a high hill. So hopefully it allows me my personal island.

I'm five miles as the crow flies to the ocean and at 684 feet, 200 +feet more than Havasu, hopefully that's enough to put us on an island as well. Only problem is, our boat is in Havasu. :oops:

HCP3

Reaction score
California falling into the ocean is fun for people east of the San Andreas to dream about, but that isn't how that fault works. The two plates move horizontally. West CA is headed north.

4Waters

Reaction score
California falling into the ocean is fun for people east of the San Andreas to dream about, but that isn't how that fault works. The two plates move horizontally. West CA is headed north.
So in 1500 years Los Angeles and San Francisco will be 1 mega shithole? 🤔🤣

I would say Mexico will be where Los Angeles is but it's already there.🤣🤣

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

Please please please put Sacremento in Oregon!

Taboma

Reaction score

Awesome, with any luck we'll end up around Santa Barbara, cooler up there, outta be one hell of ride --- Hold On Ma, we're moving north :eek:

84miller

Reaction score

That would be right. Funny, about 3 weeks ago someone in a form here asked if CA had any republican representatives. I looked up all of the representatives for CA and found you could split CA Horizontally down the middle. Dems to the west and Repubs to the east. Do to population more representatives by a long shot on the west.

buck35

Reaction score
That would be right. Funny, about 3 weeks ago someone in a form here asked if CA had any republican representatives. I looked up all of the representatives for CA and found you could split CA Horizontally down the middle. Dems to the west and Repubs to the east. Do to population more representatives by a long shot on the west.
Oregon and washington are the same , split right down the middle.