WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

San Diego Dine In starts tomorrow!

Clank123

Reaction score
E504FB1B-5048-4948-A730-22D68F73B1D5.jpeg

It will take some time to get staff scheduled, but by the weekend we should see some establishments ready to roll.
Try to get out there and support your favorite place when it gets opened up!
Was in Phoenix the last couple days and I would guess they were around maybe 25% up and running.
Sure was great to sit down and have burger and a pint!

Reactions: DWC

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
We hit babaloos, chili’s, javalina, cha bones, nautical, the springs, topock, and papa Leone’s
Didn’t go out to hangar 24 was always late, worried if wait was long we’d be screwed and not have time to get in anywhere else.
I’m sure I’m missing somewhere we ended up at.
Had to opt for del taco and in n out a few meals. My son was like let’s bbq 1 night. How bout f you I ain’t cooking a damn thing. Considered going to restaurant and getting waters too. Lol

MagicMan

Reaction score
We hit babaloos, chili’s, javalina, cha bones, nautical, the springs, topock, and papa Leone’s
Didn’t go out to hangar 24 was always late, worried if wait was long we’d be screwed and not have time to get in anywhere else.
I’m sure I’m missing somewhere we ended up at.
Had to opt for del taco and in n out a few meals. My son was like let’s bbq 1 night. How bout f you I ain’t cooking a damn thing. Considered going to restaurant and getting waters too. Lol
How was the dining experience, long waits? Planning on hitting the same establishments this weekend. We usually get off the lake around 730-8pm and are considering ordering from restaurants and picking up in Uber. I'm hangry by then cant wait.

K-DOG

Reaction score
There are 5 County of San Diego Board of Supervisors. The 4 republicans voted yes to move into Phase 3 which will reopen restaurants, gyms, hair salons, etc. The 1 Democrat voted no. Go figure. Thankfully majority wins.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
There are 5 County of San Diego Board of Supervisors. The 4 republicans voted yes to move into Phase 3 which will reopen restaurants, gyms, hair salons, etc. The 1 Democrat voted no. Go figure. Thankfully majority wins.
Libs can have that fugger, he never impressed me before he switched teams anyhow.

PlanB

Reaction score
^^^ His wife is a nasty lib bitch as well. Both of them have aspirations of climbing the ladder within the dem party. Sad to see politicians like these in San Diego.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
How was the dining experience, long waits? Planning on hitting the same establishments this weekend. We usually get off the lake around 730-8pm and are considering ordering from restaurants and picking up in Uber. I'm hangry by then cant wait.
This weekend, good luck. Lmao. They’re all gonna be slammed.
Waits weren’t horrible last weekend but they all close down around 9 earlier then norm, doing their part for the rona

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great to see. Spent the last week in Havasu. It was tough to come back to So Cal and reality.

Friend came here tonight and was a little apprehensive on how things are just “normal.” Or in reality not “normal”. Lol.

It’s kind of a weird thing.. people are being conditioned to think what is the “new normal” and when they see the old “normal” it is strange.

In your post you said back to “reality”. I bit into the covid apple and we did the lockdown thing.. once I abandoned that apple it seems like those living in that apple bite are in the twilight zone.

For me to Goto California would be the twilight zone, and for me to come home would be reality.

bizarre