WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

San Diego Stupidity

squeezer

Reaction score
OK I gotta hear why a gun shop is an essential service...

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Gun grab straight up...not allowing citizens to arm themselves in the face of a crisis?

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING RIGHT?

Delete yourself if you are not, the world will be better for your loss.

racetrash

Reaction score
People that need the gun store open don't plan, and that makes someone like this fucktard Squeezer really happy. He can take a break and go back to dreaming of giving Biden a handy and taking a mouthful. Off to bancamp I go...no fucks giving

squeezer

Reaction score
Being able to protect oneself and family is a fundamental right in this country. If you don't understand that, theres not much we can do for you

Freedom of assembly and association is also a fundamental right in this country. Mandating that we can’t do so for a few weeks or months in no way impacts our Constitutional right to do so after the situation is under control.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Freedom of assembly and association is also a fundamental right in this country. Mandating that we can’t do so for a few weeks or months in no way impacts our Constitutional right to do so after the situation is under control.
You just answered why the gun shop is essential. Who REALLY will say when it's over. Ask Hong Kong.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
There's an article in today's Dallas Morning News that says gun sales are booming. They quote one guy who says he "needs to protect his family".

These dipshits buying guns have never owned one, don't know how to operate them, have no clue about firearm safety, and are probably borderline stupid and liberals to boot.

I'd say their families are in more danger after the gun purchase, not less.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
On the fence here. The only true 2A people that wanted to be armed should have already been armed. The only ones out buying guns right now are either freaking out over the end of the world, or hold outs that didn't realize the importance of that freedom until right now when they are facing a potential threat (at least in their mind).

I honestly do not have a problem with gun stores closing at the moment, just like I don't have a problem with weed shops closing.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
On the fence here. The only true 2A people that wanted to be armed should have already been armed. The only ones out buying guns right now are either freaking out over the end of the world, or hold outs that didn't realize the importance of that freedom until right now when they are facing a potential threat (at least in their mind).

I honestly do not have a problem with gun stores closing at the moment, just like I don't have a problem with weed shops closing.

I’ll never, ever begrudge anyone for seeing the 2A light.

I also wouldn’t be happy if weed stores - not a constitutional right - stayed open.
While gun stores - guns are a constitutional right - had to close.
Which is the issue folks are having with SD.

My state has its own problems but thankfully so far, this ain’t one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

I also wouldn’t be happy if weed stores - not a constitutional right - stayed open.

You forgot also while talks about releasing more inmates are one of the front runners with current Govener.

This state is stupid, anybody living here should know that already.

I'm pretty sure our 2A fans will survive this shutdown, and I'm also sure we have gained more of them over this whole thing. Whether those fears are substantiated or not is a whole other issue.

RCDave

Reaction score

👆👍👍👍

Gelcoater

Reaction score

There’s a 3rd type. The guys like my dad.
He happened across a sweet deal on a Browning 22lr, used lever action rifle.
He’s wanted one for a while now but didn’t want to spend the money on new.
Took a while but he found his deal. It just happened to be during the apocalypse.

Wedgy

Reaction score
When Gov Abbot deferred to he smaller municipalities the Power, you knew this would happen in the Metro areas.

Pretty simple. A little Bird told me that in SD, the Powers that Be know full well the more the "Medicated," the better.

pronstar

Reaction score

Believe me, we knew it was coming.
But we aren’t closing them to keep weed stores open.

I love the fact that folks are waking up to 2A.
I bought my crap when it was on sale, so I’m not a buyer now...god bless folks who waited until they need it the most before thinking about shopping for protection.

pronstar

Reaction score
Just learned that Dallas Country may deem gun stores as not essential , but next-door Denton County says they’re essential [emoji106]

squeezer

Reaction score
Mr. squeezer, Mr. squeezer,Mr. squeezer
What are you saying?

Im saying STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!

Unless you are performing a critical function of some sort, picking up food, picking up medicine, etc... Stay Home... Thats my message... Simple, concise...

STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Im saying STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!

Unless you are performing a critical function of some sort, picking up food, picking up medicine, etc... Stay Home... Thats my message... Simple, concise...

STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!

Why are you cursing? It kind of makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you care about my health.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Glad I could be of some comfort...

I really do appreciate those comforting thoughts.
Did you ever consider that sometimes one simple little $20 gear can bring down a whole company.

That little gear that goes in the machine that loads the trucks to bring food to the store to feed your family is now out of service . Why, the parts supplier is closed because their job is non-critical.
Simple concise .........

EmpirE231

Reaction score
The funny part about San Diego doing this, is they allowed homelessness to destroy their entire downtown area, shit and piss all over the streets, drug use, disease everywhere....... but now they want to step up to protect everyone from the coronavirus........ ironic. We will turn life upside down for all working people, law abiding citizens etc to "protect everyone" ..... but god forbid they did anything to solve the homeless problem.... can't mess with those people.

same goes for LA, San fran and all the other shitholes.

hallett3

Reaction score
The funny part about San Diego doing this, is they allowed homelessness to destroy their entire downtown area, shit and piss all over the streets, drug use, disease everywhere....... but now they want to step up to protect everyone from the coronavirus........ ironic. We will turn life upside down for all working people, law abiding citizens etc to "protect everyone" ..... but god forbid they did anything to solve the homeless problem.... can't mess with those people.

same goes for LA, San fran and all the other shitholes.
Totally agree. Can’t touch the homeless. They can do anything they want. It’s a joke .