WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

San Francisco loss of Oracle Tech Conference

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Oracle, a major Silicon Valley tech company, will move its annual OpenWorld conference to Las Vegas next year due to San Francisco’s expensive hotel rates and the city’s “poor street conditions,” according to reports.

The loss of OpenWorld, which has been held in San Francisco for about 20 years, is raising new concerns about whether the city’s struggles with homelessness, open drug use and street violence may be scaring off tourism and other business, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/san-fr...ys-loss-of-64m-oracle-tech-conference-reports

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And Liberal politicians.....
It will only become worse with the installation of POS soros stooge chesa boudin as District Attorney. This is his plan for undermining us from the bottom up. Installation of DA's that refuse to prosecute crimes and condoning lawlessness will degrade our cities and morale over time. The juicy smellit travesty with soros stooge DA kim foxx is a case and point example of this strategy in action. This fucker was raised and mentored by bill ayers and bernadine dorn of the same chitcago corrupt crime syndicate that spawned obuttfuck and big mike.
Watch your local elections carefully and act accordingly. This is coming to your town soon if not already.
Urination-San-Fransisco-678x381.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
Oracle registration numbers have been declining over the past few years and those that attend have been complaining about safety issues and not returning.

It’s a 3 year agreement that most likely will be extended!

brgrcru

Reaction score
It will only become worse with the installation of POS soros stooge chesa boudin as District Attorney. This is his plan for undermining us from the bottom up. Installation of DA's that refuse to prosecute crimes and condoning lawlessness will degrade our cities and morale over time. The juicy smellit travesty with soros stooge DA kim foxx is a case and point example of this strategy in action. This fucker was raised and mentored by bill ayers and bernadine dorn of the same chitcago corrupt crime syndicate that spawned obuttfuck and big mike.
Watch your local elections carefully and act accordingly. This is coming to your town soon if not already.
View attachment 824437

He is the perfect Democrats 2024 presidential candidate.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Oracle registration numbers have been declining over the past few years and those that attend have been complaining about safety issues and not returning.

It’s a 3 year agreement that most likely will be extended!

VM World will be next. My co workers and clients were complaining about the same things at that show in SF.

Singleton

Reaction score
VM World will be next. My co workers and clients were complaining about the same things at that show in SF.

Saleforce is next to move IMO.
Based on conference numbers they report (130k+ annually), they will be moving as well once the contract is up

Reaction score
I fly into the bay area for work 2-3 times a month. I routinely pay $300 a night, and as much as $500.

I'm not sure moving the conference to Las Vegas says much for the company, but I understand cost cutting techniques will stretch the marketing budget. ;)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I fly into the bay area for work 2-3 times a month. I routinely pay $300 a night, and as much as $500.

I'm not sure moving the conference to Las Vegas says much for the company, but I understand cost cutting techniques will stretch the marketing budget. ;)

Vegas is now purpose built for these kinds of conferences.

wallnutz

Reaction score
They can call it whatever they want. The real reason is the shit on the sidewalks, the bums walking right up to you and harassing you when you don’t give them enough and the open drug use. Fuck that place!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
There has been tons of safety complaints made by attendees over the last couple years. Fuck San Francisco

Meaney77

Reaction score
Wasnt there a large medical convention last year that pulled out for the same reason?

I am sure its a matter of time and others will follow. Such a disappointment, SF used to be so cool to visit for a short weekend getaway, also used to pretty cool during the holiday seasons.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Oracle, a major Silicon Valley tech company, will move its annual OpenWorld conference to Las Vegas next year due to San Francisco’s expensive hotel rates and the city’s “poor street conditions,” according to reports.

The loss of OpenWorld, which has been held in San Francisco for about 20 years, is raising new concerns about whether the city’s struggles with homelessness, open drug use and street violence may be scaring off tourism and other business, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/san-fr...ys-loss-of-64m-oracle-tech-conference-reports

Fake News

GRADS, get Gavin on the line!