WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

San Juan help

72Hondo

Reaction score
I usually don't do this but I'm reaching out to everyone. I fear for my brothers and sisters.

I work for an all cargo airline based in Dallas, Tx. We fly heavily through out the U.S., Mexico, Canada and PR. As you are aware, Hurricane Maria has devastated Puerto Rico. We operate a base at San Juan Airport. Our employees and the Island are in dire need of generators and gas cans. We have secured space on a PSA 737 from Charlotte to San Juan for this coming Wednesday for up to 12 generators. We are also sending a relief flight from Dallas Texas to San Juan next week.

If anyone has any connections at HD, Lowes, Northern tool, etc. please reach out to me. Our employees are literally in the dark and we're trying everything we can to get them supplies. We flew two aircraft in there today from Cura?o, but it was only for water, food, etc.

If you can do anything. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I find it incredible that the entire Island has no power and they say might not for up to 6 months.:yikes Can't even begin to imagine. Maybe start a go fund me?

72Hondo

Reaction score
I find it incredible that the entire Island has no power and they say might not for up to 6 months.:yikes Can't even begin to imagine. Maybe start a go fund me?

It's 100% real. We have still not heard from a number of our employees.

One of the managers told me today, they have flashlights and candles. That's how they see at night.

It's really sad and scary.