WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand spike anchor

LakeBeard

Reaction score
Anybody in the oc/la/ie area that has one for sale, need one large enough for a 24' toon.

traquer

Reaction score
Need one too, smaller one should be ok. Who sells these? I want to support the local boat shop not amazon China sellers

LakeBeard

Reaction score
I got one! 84 bucks at Boats Plus in La Habra. If your local check him out, super nice guy, fun to BS with.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
SlideAnchor is in Havasu, he’s got a contract with a few including Ace Hardware (probably not everywhere but all in Mohave County at least) West Marine, as well he sells via Amazon. But the best deals as well getting completely set up with ropes etc will be at his store in Havasu or even at Spanky’s in Parker.

traquer

Reaction score
I got one! 84 bucks at Boats Plus in La Habra. If your local check him out, super nice guy, fun to BS with.
I'm nearby, will do! I chatted with him on the phone for 20 mins last week, i don't know him an he didn't have time to look at my boat but told me what to look for which was great.

LakeBeard

Reaction score
I'm nearby, will do! I chatted with him on the phone for 20 mins last week, i don't know him an he didn't have time to look at my boat but told me what to look for which was great.
when I first went to him I needed a new prop, we went back and fourth on a 3 blade or 4, so he charged me for one and gave me both, and told me to bring back the one I didn't like.