WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand Sports Show 2021 videos

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
For the first time in a few years i actually enjoyed the sand show! I thought the vendors and builders brought their A Game out! If you haven't subscribed to the youtube channel hit that subscribe button!

Show Recap

Racer Engineering Front engine sandcar

Tatum Motorsports

Funco Motorsports

Last edited by a moderator:

wallnutz

Reaction score
For the first time in a few years i actually enjoyed the sand show! I thought the vendors and builders brought their A Game out! If you haven't subscribed to the youtube channel hit that subscribe button!

Show Recap

LARGEST SAND SPORTS SHOW 2021 I HORSEPOWER LIFESTYLES - YouTube

Racer Engineering Front engine sandcar

FRONT ENGINE SANDCAR! I HORSEPOWER LIFESTYLES - YouTube

Tatum Motorsports

Tatum Motorsports SSSS Builds | HORSEPOWER LIFESTYLES - YouTube

Funco Motorsports

1600+ Horsepower Sandcars going to Qatar | HORSEPOWER LIFESTYLES - YouTube
The show was pretty good this year. We were always pretty busy in the booth so I didn't get to go around to much.
Dale's car is a cool concept for the drags. It will be fast, but I can't imagine driving that thing around with all that noise and heat right in front of you. Jury is out on how it will dune. Funco had some nice cars. Dillon's three seater is pretty cool.

But of course I am biased. The Tatum his and her cars were awesome. The doors are a true work of art from the in house designed billet hinges to the latch. They really work well with no sag and you don't have to slam them to get them shut. CR Designs did great on the paint, really flawless.

Awesome videos as always. Really like your work!

69hondo

Reaction score
I agree and think it will take some trial and error before this becomes super dunable but I cant wait to see it in the drags. I would love to see these guys go back to starting from a dig like the old days. I like seeing the battles between Aron, Jeff Chaz and so on but be cool to see something different like this knocking them down a peg or two. LOL
Dillon needs another seat now 😆

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I thought for sure there would be at least one video about shitty welds and bolts used to cover gusset gaps...
lol there are plenty of other people that have posted those things, i try to keep it positive 😂

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
lol there are plenty of other people that have posted those things, i try to keep it positive 😂

Ha, well you covered just about all of the sand rail content that was at the show. Glad to see there are at least a few of us left out there.👍