WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sandbar Resort at Red Rock

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
YesZir... Todd & Michelle are in (there spot) spot 21, I believe, and Rick and Crystal will be on one side... or the other...

We will find a safe hide-away for the Fountian!!!

River Pirate

Reaction score
whoop whoop... we are still having a fantastic weekend... decided to stay another night...

Thanx for coming out, we had a fun time... I think we will be back in 2 weeks (April 16, 17, & 18)... I'm just sayin'

YJJeepguy

Reaction score
The park looks nice. We might have to come down and stay there next season.

River Pirate

Reaction score
Thanx JeepGuy... We look forward to having you out. We have had a few River Dave people stay with us... and now we can't get rid of them!! lol The season is still happening, there are some BITD off road races Oct 15th... Then the Parker 300 at the end of Oct...

I'm just sayin... ;)

RyanPartridge

Reaction score
I haven't reserved a spot yet, but I'll be there tuesday and wed. :thumbsup

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
OK...this place definitely has my attention. Going to have to stop by in August to test Donelle's Bloody Mary's. :D It looks like the campsite at the southern end has beach for the kids. Yes? I figured being that far down 460 would never find me or his long lost beer cooler. :skull

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
OK...this place definitely has my attention. Going to have to stop by in August to test Donelle's Bloody Mary's. :D It looks like the campsite at the southern end has beach for the kids. Yes? I figured being that far down 460 would never find me or his long lost beer cooler. :skull
Oh he will find you:D:D And that cooler better be full!!

Reaction score
you better put a lock on that cooler. Scotty we will be there the week before u guys. Jason and family are great people.

speeddmn

Reaction score
We are gonna be there the last weekend of this month so make sure the cooler is back by then to we can all enjoy 460's beer. LOL

RaceTec

Reaction score
Can't wait to get there this evening!!! Might make it the last weekend of the month too!!! The big weekend for us is going to be 8/11 - 8/14 for Becky's Birthday!!! No kids that weekend either!!! :champagne::skull:party2:

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Can't wait to get there this evening!!! Might make it the last weekend of the month too!!! The big weekend for us is going to be 8/11 - 8/14 for Becky's Birthday!!! No kids that weekend either!!! :champagne::skull:party2:

We'll be out there that weekend but in the Keys. We're renting the house across from Dave's. Stop on by for a beer. Look for the wacker boat that looks like an uneven sunburn. (see below) :D

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
you better put a lock on that cooler. Scotty we will be there the week before u guys. Jason and family are great people.

No bueno Ty. Looks like Lue and co. will be out there too.

h2o225

Reaction score
river pirate Do you guys close in the winter? Our last trip is Thanksgiving week. Will be at EC in Oct. going to have to check you guys out. Food looks great.

Mrs. Pirate

Reaction score
The restaurant/bar does close in the winter but the campgrounds are open.

river pirate Do you guys close in the winter? Our last trip is Thanksgiving week. Will be at EC in Oct. going to have to check you guys out. Food looks great.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
JASON AND DONIELLE! Please check you PM and email. I want to get 2 spots in the end of June and rent two trailers. Please let me know if the spots are available. :thumbsup