WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sanger ... craigslist add

westair

Reaction score
I've kind of been looking for a bubble deck and they seem pretty hard to come by, is this true? I'm not exactly in the perfect position to buy yet, but this is what I get for looking! .... looks like a very clean boat from the pics! anybody know the boat? http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/2390730450.html

Last edited:

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
You can find Bubble Decks around make me a good offer and I could part with my 77'.

Attachments

• 5.2.JPG
    5.2.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 504
  • 5.3.JPG
    5.3.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 508

westair

Reaction score
Hey nice looking boat!:thumbsup .... I still have to work out a couple details, like where I would keep a 2nd boat and would have to maybe mention it to my wife:D (not a problem). I assume your not in a hurry if your serious, so I will let you know..... I see your not to far away from me.

Last edited:

MOUZER

Reaction score
I've kind of been looking for a bubble deck and they seem pretty hard to come by, is this true? I'm not exactly in the perfect position to buy yet, but this is what I get for looking! .... looks like a very clean boat from the pics! anybody know the boat? http://mohave.craigslist.org/boa/2390730450.html

JUST SOLD A REALLY NICE BUBBLEDECK SANGER RUNNER BOTTOM AL PARTS THERE NICE PAINT LESS MOTOR AND TANK....NICE TRAILER tO A GUY ON PERF BOATS FOR $900:blah:

westair

Reaction score
JUST SOLD A REALLY NICE BUBBLEDECK SANGER RUNNER BOTTOM AL PARTS THERE NICE PAINT LESS MOTOR AND TANK....NICE TRAILER tO A GUY ON PERF BOATS FOR $900:blah:

Don't know if I could take on another project right now but a deal like that I wouldn't have been able to pass up!! I get serious then get distracted but I know how these things go when they get into my head, they don't go away!