WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Saturday 11/25 Family JEEP run Old Mine then to the Cabin ?

Groper

Reaction score
Family Day Trip:
Note:Stock jeeps are ok, nothing crazy.
Checking out the Old Mine just southwest of Hualpai near Cedar there is something there that's really cool for the kids and then cruising through the washes behind or east of Havasu to the Cabin then maybe (I'll be packing beer for the trip just in case) Pizza & BEER. :D

Groper

Reaction score
Nobody likes you Groper!! LOL

Seriously, As winter draws on this forum will get more popular. I need to move it further up on the list.

RD
Haha funny, we ended up meeting up with some friends and had a great time at the Bar and on the trail in, we were leaving as you guys were arriving down below.
Most of our friends have RZR's and some are moving over to the Jeep deal, the wives want less dust and the heated cabin :p
Im sure we can get a group together to do some of those AZ Trails that are getting marked for long day trips or even an overnighter out in the Desert.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Haha funny, we ended up meeting up with some friends and had a great time at the Bar and on the trail in, we were leaving as you guys were arriving down below.
Most of our friends have RZR's and some are moving over to the Jeep deal, the wives want less dust and the heated cabin :p
Im sure we can get a group together to do some of those AZ Trails that are getting marked for long day trips or even an overnighter out in the Desert.
Yup....that's us. Heated Cabin, heated seats and no dust........more desirable as each year passes :D