WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Say a pray for my friend

wolfie

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone saw my post in TBI's thread about my friend who was sent home from the hospital while he was having a heart attack. They had misdiagnosed it as an anxiety attack. He is now going in for multi-coronary bypass surgery in the morning. What a father's day present!! Luckily at another hospital.

He's 31 and has a wife and two kids.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Will do Wolfie!! If there is anything I can do please let me know

~Bilge

dezertrider

Reaction score
Good luck!!!

Keep us posted and the desert family wishes you all luck

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Wolfie...will do! My Father in Law quite a few years ago went thru a quad. bypass at 49 years old and had already had 2 heart attacks...and just so ya know...he came out of the surgery and the healing process very cool!:D Hope all goes well for your friend! Tracy

sonic

Reaction score
Best of luck.Hes in our prayers

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Prayers sent.

He is young and should pull through just fine.:thumbsup

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Best wishes to your friend. He is in my prayers.

wolfie

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone...To risk sounding a little emotional about the people that hang out here, I cannot believe how generous you all are with the thought and prayers you not only have given to my friend but to everyone else here that has face difficult times on this forum.:bowdown:

Latest is that his bypass surgery has been delayed because the heparin that was administered at the previous hospital has thinned his blood too much. They're waiting for him to stabilize enough to do the bypass. At this time he is very ill, nauseous, pale, vomiting, and extremely tired.

Please continue your prayers....

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Any updates Wolfie?

wolfie

Reaction score
Any updates Wolfie?

There is actually.
He was transferred to St. Mark's and coded twice Sunday night. They put in a aortic balloon pump to help his heart out. They had surgery scheduled for today at 1pm. They were running behind a little. This was a good thing because they got the blood work back from U of U hospital just in time to find out he has a fairly rare blood disorder that causes his blood to clot. Had they done the surgery he probably would have died from clotting. U of U has a phlebotimist that can take care of his blood disorder (they've only seen one other case like this in Utah). Once they have the clotting under control they're going to review weather they need to replace the stints or go in and do the bypass. This is finally some good news as they now know what's causing the blockages.

Thanks to all for your prayers and concern!!!!!:bowdown:

Boatfloating

100% Pimp 50% Of The Time
Reaction score
Crazy some hospitals are the worse. Glad another hospital caught it and at age 31 wow!

Prayers on the way...