WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SC Island Yellowtail

johnner58

Reaction score
Scheduled a private charter out of dana point harbor with my oldest son and a couple buddies, headed out to SC Island and reeled in a bunch of yellowtail and seabass, great day for all of us!

Attachments

• SC Island Yellowtail.jpg
    SC Island Yellowtail.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 301

RCDave

Reaction score
Wow. That is an outstanding day on the Yellowtail. Squid for bait?

hallett21

Reaction score
Let’s go!! Does anyone have an upcoming trip and need someone? Boats are booked full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Scheduled a private charter out of dana point harbor with my oldest son and a couple buddies, headed out to SC Island and reeled in a bunch of yellowtail and seabass, great day for all of us!
Nice day! All my fishing buddies are raving about their catches the past few months. I had yellow tail on grill today and think I'm about finished eating it so much for a bit, lol.

Oh and while on subject... I still have a mess of it sealed/ frozen so if any of you fisherman/ chefs have favorite recipes... don't be bashful.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Nice day! All my fishing buddies are raving about their catches the past few months. I had yellow tail on grill today and think I'm about finished eating it so much for a bit, lol.

Oh and while on subject... I still have a mess of it sealed/ frozen so if any of you fisherman/ chefs have favorite recipes... don't be bashful.
fresh dorado
Resized_20210907_192412.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score

Ceviche
Poke
Sashimi