WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scam alert

hurleyup

Reaction score
jameshurst195
Is a scammer he sent me a PM to email his buddy that has a boat for sale the guy is a total scammer trying to get me to send payment on PayPal

Last edited:

Javajoe

Reaction score
Yea the guys a fuckin tool. His guy can’t even put a sentence together. I made fun of him and told him he knows nothing about boats and he is a scammer. He said he can sue me for Libel 🤣 We had like 3 texts back and forth and I was done.

sintax

Reaction score
Is this traffic that is from the RDP market place?

I had a WTB post up, and got about 2 scammers trying to get me as well. They all were RDP accounts with an age less than a week.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Thanks for the scam alert thread, jameshurst195 is now gone.

There has been quite a few of these PM scammers lately that operate in this type of manner such as @evantwheeler has been through a few times now as noted in the following thread, MODS - Scam Account Cleanup

jameshurst195 also had a shared IP address username for back-up it seems, [U]mikehardman195[/U]

Just so it's aware, There's also a Report this Conversations icon in the Private Conversations area too if needed.

Last edited:

hurleyup

Reaction score
Is this traffic that is from the RDP market place?

I had a WTB post up, and got about 2 scammers trying to get me as well. They all were RDP accounts with an age less than a week.
Classified section

sintax

Reaction score
MikepeeRide and Forseal were the two clowns trying to get me.

hurleyup

Reaction score
Yea the guys a fuckin tool. His guy can’t even put a sentence together. I made fun of him and told him he knows nothing about boats and he is a scammer. He said he can sue me for Libel 🤣 We had like 3 texts back and forth and I was done.

The good news is he has a brand new DCB M29 sitting outside a boat shop in Havasu for $7500 if you pay through Paypal !

Attachments

• images (1)_1.jpeg
    images (1)_1.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 152

Groper

Reaction score
Dealt with a Scammer on Scream-N-Fly selling a OB yesterday.
I posted in OB's for sale looking for a motor and someone with a new membership with "0" posts PM'd me with this [email protected] email stating that this guy had one for sale and that he might still have it.
I asked a few questions and they were off a bit and priced too low, I checked the surrounding area in NY where he supposedly resided and couldn't find the same motor for sale.
Fucking Assholes 🤬

Rayson1971

Reaction score
[email protected]
ChesterBrown1980.

Both scammers for sure.
This guy tried me too when I was looking for a foot throttle . pm says if your still looking for what you posted above email this guy. Seemed off. Waited then tried the guy to see if it was real or not and guy sends bon personal response and a pic of the foot throttle from an add. I called b.s..

hurleyup

Reaction score
Got another one! mikaelthomos joined 5 minutes before he sent me this message.

Attachments

• 4F9CD139-F270-4C2B-93A6-9A2D8AF23068.png
    4F9CD139-F270-4C2B-93A6-9A2D8AF23068.png
    440 KB · Views: 133