WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scary thought

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Yes I’m sure there was… was it enough to overturn the election? I don’t think we will ever know the truth. And for the record im Not blaming this on Trump or JB. I think they both have a hand in what we are seeing today. I’m 100% open to what can be proved to me. So please let me know what JB has done to raise gas prices, not what the media bullshit Says but actual FACTS! If he has done something or trump did something to raise gas prices well it’s sucks but what can we do ? Vote ? Bitch ? Jump on these boards and whine ? yes It blows but im a hustler and I’ll get a extra account or drum up a new client etc. I did the exact same in the last crash and didn’t blink a eye when things went south. I have voted for presidents Of both parties. I love how if you have a different Opinion your automatically a fuck trumper guy 🤷🏼‍♂️. I wasn’t putting everything on Trump in my post above I only was making sure when He said JB was printing money That he forgot that Trump was the one who handed out the $600 a week to everyone On unemployment. It seems like you blame it all on JB, so why not just come out and say Fuck joe Biden hes Fawked this whole country up. let me know your thoughts on how to fix this, what ideas do you have ? I’m all ears
I assume nothing and can only go by what you posted.

I can’t prove anything. I am in the hydraulic industry. I serve many markets, oil and gas is a big one.

One of my largest pipeline, directional boring customers closed their doors recently. They have exactly Zero jobs. It wasn’t the Trump administration that pulled the permits, it was Biden. The had a giant job, permitted on the north slope to replace a pipeline for Conoco Phillips. The pipeline was old and needed replacing. Biden pulled the permit, pipeline replacement is cancelled.

Joe Biden stopped building the wall, not Trump.

Russia invaded Ukraine under Biden not Trump.

China will invade Taiwan, not under Trump, but under Biden. It’s either because he a pacifist weakling or he’s compromised.

Trump had Afghanistan under control, we had 2400 troops there. Not a single US casualty on over 18 months. Bidens cluster fuck of a withdrawal cost 13 US service men their life, not Trump.

If the current gas trend doesn’t convince you, I won’t be able to.

Interest rates up, talk of recession.

I’ll civilly discuss this as long as you’d like.

I look at data think about that data, then decide. I’m not a partisan hack. I’m pretty objective about stuff

702sandman

Reaction score
I assume nothing and can only go by what you posted.

I can’t prove anything. I am in the hydraulic industry. I serve many markets, oil and gas is a big one.

One of my largest pipeline, directional boring customers closed their doors recently. They have exactly Zero jobs. It wasn’t the Trump administration that pulled the permits, it was Biden. The had a giant job, permitted on the north slope to replace a pipeline for Conoco Phillips. The pipeline was old and needed replacing. Biden pulled the permit, pipeline replacement is cancelled.

Joe Biden stopped building the wall, not Trump.

Russia invaded Ukraine under Biden not Trump.

China will invade Taiwan, not under Trump, but under Biden. It’s either because he a pacifist weakling or he’s compromised.

Trump had Afghanistan under control, we had 2400 troops there. Not a single US casualty on over 18 months. Bidens cluster fuck of a withdrawal cost 13 US service men their life, not Trump.

If the current gas trend doesn’t convince you, I won’t be able to.

Interest rates up, talk of recession.

I’ll civilly discuss this as long as you’d like.

I look at data think about that data, then decide. I’m not a partisan hack. I’m pretty objective about stuff
This is exactly how people should discuss issues in the country …civilly 👍. Here in vegas I have more work than I can handle right now and I’m having to now turn work away. This is under Biden not trump

framers , electricians , plumbers I know are all in the same boat under Biden.

I have friends in roads and re working bridges and they are locked in strong with lots of new contracts under Biden not trump.

another friend was running fiber optics on the trump wall and got the contract pulled. he was bummed but said he made a lot on what he had completed so he wasnt to pissed about it lol.

Afghanistan was a cluster no disagreement there, a lot of people wanted our guys out but JB went about it in the wrong way 100%. he's not the first president to make those mistakes or the last unfortunately.

Russia, well that’s a whole lot of cluster fuck lol I wish JB would do more to stop the innocent killing But I get that his hands are tied. Not sure what we can do there.

the interest rates are just a product of both presidents spending to much and the fed needs to reel this back in.

Gas prices in my opinion are the gas execs bending us over right now 150% shutting down the pipeline didn’t help matters either.

all this is 100% jacked up I agree with you on all that but right here right now what options do we have ? This is what we should be discussing. Not talking about taking up arms and getting crazy like that but real talk, real things we can actually do and see a better result.

DWC

Reaction score
Yes I’m sure there was… was it enough to overturn the election? I don’t think we will ever know the truth. And for the record im Not blaming this on Trump or JB. I think they both have a hand in what we are seeing today. I’m 100% open to what can be proved to me. So please let me know what JB has done to raise gas prices, not what the media bullshit Says but actual FACTS! If he has done something or trump did something to raise gas prices well it’s sucks but what can we do ? Vote ? Bitch ? Jump on these boards and whine ? yes It blows but im a hustler and I’ll get a extra account or drum up a new client etc. I did the exact same in the last crash and didn’t blink a eye when things went south. I have voted for presidents Of both parties. I love how if you have a different Opinion your automatically a fuck trumper guy 🤷🏼‍♂️. I wasn’t putting everything on Trump in my post above I only was making sure when He said JB was printing money That he forgot that Trump was the one who handed out the $600 a week to everyone On unemployment. It seems like you blame it all on JB, so why not just come out and say Fuck joe Biden hes Fawked this whole country up. let me know your thoughts on how to fix this, what ideas do you have ? I’m all ears
So is this a yes?

702sandman

Reaction score
So is this a yes?

Come over to my house , sit down and have a beer with me and I’ll tell you my vote if it means that much to you. 🍻🍺 if for some reason you need to put a label on me feel free 👍

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We need oil...not wishful thinking. I'm not saying we shouldn't move towards "greener" energy, but we as a country are not ready for stopping the flow. Unfortunately, that feeling is not shared by this administration.

As for construction, smaller to medium contractors here in central AZ are just starting to feel it. I believe it is coming from the increasing interest rates, because supply chain and inflation to this point had not made a dent. It could be due to a combination though.

As for what @nganga , stated, "pacifist weakling" or "comprimised"...we're reaping the benefits of all three. Not "or", he is beholden to his wealth, and not much more. He doesn't care at all for what lives may be lost, unless it is for a talking point from his teleprompter.

As for "labels"...I would be fairly independent by the standards of the 80's I'd think. The problem now, the left has moved far past "liberal", and more towards textbook fascism. The right has essentially sold out, either for money or for votes.

The reckless stupidity of those in office seem hellbent on breaking the bank, and walking away with fat pockets. Although things may be great in Vegas right now, check back in, say, the 1st of the year. It may not be "bad" yet, but I can promise you it won't be better.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ll cut through the hyperbole and rhetoric and state it outright.
Anyone asking for proof isn’t paying attention outside of their own existence.
Proving details is a waste of time for me…imo.

Bottom line? I can’t flip 81 million fake votes.
So convincing anyone of what is really happening seems more like pissing up a rope than successful recruiting.

“Yes the law was broken and our constitution was shit upon… but I need proof that it was enough to matter..”

Is that the kind sense we are making these days?
Don’t waste my fucking time.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This has been the plan all along - Global reset BS.
Rich and poor, nothing in-between and no way to go from poor to rich.

I can only hope people vote and the midterms are not rigged.
Good sign - Georgia had a higher voter turnout in the primary after their new election law, then they did in 20.

on a better note, how did testing go this week
This is a sane, reasonable statement from a rational person!
I gave up on “hope” though.
I hope I’m wrong…

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I’ll cut through the hyperbole and rhetoric and state it outright.
Anyone asking for proof isn’t paying attention outside of their own existence.
Proving details is a waste of time for me…imo.

Bottom line? I can’t flip 81 million fake votes.
So convincing anyone of what is really happening seems more like pissing up a rope than successful recruiting.

“Yes the law was broken and our constitution was shit upon… but I need proof that it was enough to matter..”

Is that the kind sense we are making these days?
Don’t waste my fucking time.

Saying there was election fraud but not enough to change the outcome of the election is like playing poker with someone that says, "Yes, I cheated but not enough to win the game".

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Saying there was election fraud but not enough to change the outcome of the election is like playing poker with someone that says, "Yes, I cheated but not enough to win the game".

And people wonder how this shit is pulled off time after time, how “they” get away with it.
Exhibit A right here in this thread.

770B8ADC-D9D2-4BE0-9B8D-AAD262E0E82F.jpeg

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
702, you’re a off road racer, right?

Is cutting the course or having illegal equipment ok, as long as that person doesn’t win?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Is cutting the course or having illegal equipment ok, as long as that person doesn’t win?

But Biden did “win”…
It wasn’t a “non consequential” criminal activity
The cheating is why we are where we are.

The fact that poster A isn’t negatively financially affected (yet) is where the arbitrary dismissal of importance is being germinated.

So it’s a double whammy arguing with someone who can’t be convinced because they aren’t yet suffering. (See the frog meme)
Throwing around different non applicable comparisons for what amounts to personal validation of one’s choice to ignore reality is pathetic, and not something I’m willing to be a part of.

In short, lying to one self isn’t something I’m going to help anyone do.

Last edited:

Warlock1

Reaction score
You must have forgot who gave the people money to stay home first, @$600 a week !! 😳 I know exactly where I am, there is so much wrong going on on both sides right now. How about these tariffs that were supposed to be helping us the Americans and I’m still getting kicked in the nuts by suppliers raising prices because of those tariffs put in place “to help us”. Well as a business owner we have to pass that off and guess who pays it ?? Us the Americans who it was supposed to help. ?? Sorry but I do see very clearly what’s going on and I positioned my self very well to get thru the tough times. we 100% needed a slow down and it’s coming trust me
I believe the Tariffs were put in place for the larger corporations to look at bringing job back to the states by taking away their cheap labor pool and poor quality materials. Unfortunately it effected all businesses.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I believe the Tariffs were put in place for the larger corporations to look at bringing job back to the states by taking away their cheap labor pool and poor quality materials. Unfortunately it effected all businesses.

$40 billion more to Ukraine will fix that.
Open borders with tens of millions more laborers will prop this shit right up!!
Just vilify the oil companies and chase them out of US operations and all will be fine.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Shit, now you've done it...you may as well have just said his name three times...529's ears are burning.

Singleton

Reaction score
I hope I’m wrong…

Wife and I had a few last night.
I made the comment “watch gas prices go from $8/g to $3/g between Sept and Nov and the current administration takes credit, etc.”
Her response - your most likely correct and all the idiots will not remember WTF occurred between Feb and Sept and vote for this fuckers again.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wife and I had a few last night.
I made the comment “watch gas prices go from $8/g to $3/g between Sept and Nov and the current administration takes credit, etc.”
Her response - your most likely correct and all the idiots will not remember WTF occurred between Feb and Sept and vote for this fuckers again.

Anything can happen with the foxes in the henhouse.
I think by then we will just be giving all our gas to Ukraine anyway.

702sandman

Reaction score
Saying “we may never know the truth” is all I had to read.
Tommy, if you don’t like what you read than I suggest you learn to scroll on. I have to do that to your posts on the regular

702sandman

Reaction score

No it is 100% wrong. your going to believe what your going to believe and so am I. 🤷🏼‍♂️ You started this post to say shit is scary and yes I believe it is, you need To prepare how ever you think is necessary for your family as I am. Again you never answered what options do we have ?

DaveH

Reaction score
all this talk of fraudulent votes. voting is the FOUNDATION of our country.

if there is any possibility of vote fraud...you would think the full power of our legal system would be ALL over it leaving no stone unturned to ensure there was NO DOUBT OR QUESTION as to the authenticity of an election.

what happened? it was addressed in a hyper-political lackluster fashion.

even worse, politicians have deep ties to the company that makes the voting machines.

all of it stinks of corruption and there hasn't been anything to really reassure us the system is legit.

4Waters

Reaction score
all this talk of fraudulent votes. voting is the FOUNDATION of our country.

if there is any possibility of vote fraud...you would think the full power of our legal system would be ALL over it leaving no stone unturned to ensure there was NO DOUBT OR QUESTION as to the authenticity of an election.

what happened? it was addressed in a hyper-political lackluster fashion.

even worse, politicians have deep ties to the company that makes the voting machines.

all of it stinks of corruption and there hasn't been anything to really reassure us the system is legit.
Well, they said the election was secure and our system is solid. That's not good enough? 🙄🤣

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Ive posted this before but everyone should watch it. 1985 documentary interview with a defected KGB agent.

Its happened Exactly how he laid it out in 1985. In 1985 it would have been laughable to think it would take place in America.

Wow . . . thanks for sharing that.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Maybe 702, since he’s so proud of his president, and the rest of us with more than a room temperature IQ are not, should post the name of his company so we can avoid supporting him since he’s got so much fucking work he can’t possibly take one more dollar.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
No it is 100% wrong. your going to believe what your going to believe and so am I. 🤷🏼‍♂️ You started this post to say shit is scary and yes I believe it is, you need To prepare how ever you think is necessary for your family as I am. Again you never answered what options do we have ?
Have you ever answered the question what options do we have?

I’ve never read much of anything that you write that doesn’t leave me believing that your far left of center. You may not be AOC left but you certainly are not middle of the road.

You seem to get a bit defensive when someone accuses you of leaning to the left, why deny it? I have no issue with people thinking I’m a right wing wacko, it is what it is.

If you think Joe Biden and his environmental policies of cutting off our oil supplies have nothing to do with inflated prices of gas and everything else then I think you’re absolutely wrong! You have your opinion I have mine.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Maybe 702, since he’s so proud of his president, and the rest of us with more than a room temperature IQ are not, should post the name of his company so we can avoid supporting him since he’s got so much fucking work he can’t possibly take one more dollar.
Since when does IQ delegate one to a lesser level of a human being ? . . . mine's probably in single digits or less, should I quit breathing ?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Since when does IQ delegate one to a lesser level of a human being ? . . . mine's probably in single digits or less, should I quit breathing ?
I've never taken an "IQ" test...I was an honors student in high school, and my SAT scores were supposedly good...

I've swung a hammer and turned wrenches to make a living, and met some of the dumbest "smart" people to walk the planet.
How "smart", or how rich, doesn't make anyone any better of person.

Case in point: Bill Gates. Smart, wealthy...and a complete waste of air!

EmpirE231

Reaction score
One option we “had” was not voting for people like Brandon. What’s he currently doing / backing to help solve our current problems?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
One option we “had” was not voting for people like Brandon. What’s he currently doing / backing to help solve our current problems?
Problems?
What problems?
He just funneled another $40 Billion to his bag man, has our Nation at a near standstill with fuel and energy costs, not to mention supply chain breakdowns.
Covid is worn out it’s use so here comes the monkey flu.

He’s got everything humming along exactly according to plan…
Soros’s plan, the global cabal’s plan, etc.
Frankly, Putin is waging war for us US citizens more than we are ourselves.

We are the enemy of our own government at this point. We are at the crossroads that our founders wrote about.

103866A4-1AFF-4709-B3C8-8F101835BE6A.jpeg

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Problems?
What problems?
He just funneled another $40 Billion to his bag man, has our Nation at a near standstill with fuel and energy costs, not to mention supply chain breakdowns.
Covid is worn out it’s use so here comes the monkey flu.

He’s got everything humming along exactly according to plan…
Soros’s plan, the global cabal’s plan, etc.
Frankly, Putin is waging war for us US citizens more than we are ourselves.

We are the enemy of our own government at this point. We are at the crossroads that our founders wrote about.

View attachment 1118618
Come on Tommy, it’s all Trump‘s fault!😂

702sandman

Reaction score
key board warriors like you are what ruin the fucking discussion 🖕🏼🖕🏼maybe if you learn to read then you can get some jobs so you would be busy at work also 🤷🏼‍♂️ I have said numerous times BOTH presidents past and present have lent a hand in the direction of this country. And please please don’t use my company I don’t want to deal with Douchebags like you that can’t respect someone else’s opinion!!!! this right here is why we are going in the wrong direction ….thank you for showing your true colors 👍

702sandman

Reaction score
Have you ever answered the question what options do we have?

I’ve never read much of anything that you write that doesn’t leave me believing that your far left of center. You may not be AOC left but you certainly are not middle of the road.

You seem to get a bit defensive when someone accuses you of leaning to the left, why deny it? I have no issue with people thinking I’m a right wing wacko, it is what it is.

If you think Joe Biden and his environmental policies of cutting off our oil supplies have nothing to do with inflated prices of gas and everything else then I think you’re absolutely wrong! You have your opinion I have mine.
I have put a lot of thought into the direction we are going, unfortunately we only elect presidents every 4 years so we have a little ways to go to make a change. I truly hope we have some better options coming up ( red and blue) I think in 2020 a lot of people didn’t vote for Biden they merely voted for someone other than trump. ( I truly believe this) 🤷🏼‍♂️ And I’m sorry if that doesn’t match your opinion. If both Houses turn red then that really locks up what JB can do for the next 2 years. Mitch has tied his hands a lot though so I don’t feel a lot will change till 2024. We can’t change the past so we can only figure out what’s coming and I’ll be honest the last couple years the writing has been on the wall that the economy and world policies probably wouldn’t be the best with Covid and a weaker president in place so I have busted my ass to hunker down on extra spending and paid everything off so if the shit hit the fan I’m not stressed out trying to float a big nut. So to answer your question change is hard to make but I can’t worry about anyone else except me and my family. We can bitch about the gas prices all we want but there’s nothing that we can do except cut back on extra driving, the stock market has been holding strong but it was wise to move portfolio into conservative stocks that don’t fluctuate as much when it’s volatile. we Can’t stop Putin from doing what he doing so we have to wait for a stronger president to maybe do something different there. NK was in love with trump but still tested underground Nukes 1 year after trump entered office. So I’m not sure what to do differently there other than be on alert if something changes. If the next president is red than maybe he can turn the pipeline back on and get more energy independence but untill that happens not sure what we can change there. I think there’s a shit ton of divide in our country right now and it’s been close to a billing point for some time, so if we can have civilized conversations when it comes to discussions like this then there’s hope. If we cant discuss these issues without getting out and gun and wanting to shoot that person than I guess we are all FUCKED lol 🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry for the long read but I keep seeing people assume I’m a far left guy when anyone that knows me personally will tell you I’m not that guy you are painting me out to be.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
e) I think in 2020 a lot of people didn’t vote for Biden they merely voted for someone other than trump. ( I truly believe this) 🤷🏼‍♂️ And I’m sorry if that doesn’t match your opinion.
What about mathematics?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have put a lot of thought into the direction we are going, unfortunately we only elect presidents every 4 years so we have a little ways to go to make a change. I truly hope we have some better options coming up ( red and blue) I think in 2020 a lot of people didn’t vote for Biden they merely voted for someone other than trump. ( I truly believe this) 🤷🏼‍♂️ And I’m sorry if that doesn’t match your opinion. If both Houses turn red then that really locks up what JB can do for the next 2 years. Mitch has tied his hands a lot though so I don’t feel a lot will change till 2024. We can’t change the past so we can only figure out what’s coming and I’ll be honest the last couple years the writing has been on the wall that the economy and world policies probably wouldn’t be the best with Covid and a weaker president in place so I have busted my ass to hunker down on extra spending and paid everything off so if the shit hit the fan I’m not stressed out trying to float a big nut. So to answer your question change is hard to make but I can’t worry about anyone else except me and my family. We can bitch about the gas prices all we want but there’s nothing that we can do except cut back on extra driving, the stock market has been holding strong but it was wise to move portfolio into conservative stocks that don’t fluctuate as much when it’s volatile. we Can’t stop Putin from doing what he doing so we have to wait for a stronger president to maybe do something different there. NK was in love with trump but still tested underground Nukes 1 year after trump entered office. So I’m not sure what to do differently there other than be on alert if something changes. If the next president is red than maybe he can turn the pipeline back on and get more energy independence but untill that happens not sure what we can change there. I think there’s a shit ton of divide in our country right now and it’s been close to a billing point for some time, so if we can have civilized conversations when it comes to discussions like this then there’s hope. If we cant discuss these issues without getting out and gun and wanting to shoot that person than I guess we are all FUCKED lol 🤷🏼‍♂️ Sorry for the long read but I keep seeing people assume I’m a far left guy when anyone that knows me personally will tell you I’m not that guy you are painting me out to be.

B69F1E5D-4042-41AF-8128-8AB29E439A57.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well 702 your one of the two, out every ten, that think , the corrupt pos dementia ridden fool, is doing a great job.

Good job 👍 keep it up !

It doesn’t actually seem that 702 likes the job Biden is doing…or more accurately, not doing.
The puzzling part to me is that he seems to see no difference between Trump and Jao?

I often stated that I agreed with roughly half of Trumps agenda…although in hindsight it’s more like 95% in comparison with Jao.

I’m all for debating differing points of view, but only if they have at least some validity.
When I read that long post (several times) I simply could not find anything that seemed informed or thought through.
There really isn’t any hard opinion there that I could find.

If a person demands equal respect or consideration of their opinion then they have to at least put in some effort and qualifying examples.

“I’ve put a lot of thought into the direction of the country, but we only elect presidents every 4 years”.
Think about that statement.
To me, it’s a statement borne of a complete and total lack of knowledge and understanding about what’s happening right now, right left or indifferent
It just gets worse from there.
Just my opinion of course.

I’m not trying to mock, I’m just saying.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I can understand those that didn't like Trump, those who were hit with tarrifs, and had to pay more for their Chinese slave labor. The rest of us non-slave owners, that tried to buy American materials, weren't hit near as bad. So, I'll let them bitch a little.

As for 702...at least he is aware that Jao isn't currently doing anything. Unfortunately, I believe some actually think this administration is going to do something. Hopes and dreams, but no evidence of any moves to help us.
But hey, 60b to Ukraine!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Some, who I feel are more successful and brighter than myself, feel that we are far from losing enough to provoke a response.

In some ways, I must agree. There are still many comfortable in their homes and their abilities to purchase their needs. Well, currently at least. The problem is not the "distance" between the slope and the cliff, it's how fast that distance can be covered.

I don't think most believed it would have been possible to move so many facets of the economy towards the abyss in under 18 months. While the masses were blinded by covid, certain death, the gears were turning.

It's been said that the powerful will plunder a dying country's coffers near the bottom. It was seen in Argentina, Germany, USSR and many others at different points. Spurred by war or collapse, "take the money and run". There are powers at play that have, in effect, bought both sides of the aisle.

The sad thing is, currently the media is complicit in convincing the public to help out, shoulder the weight of their riches, and then slit their own throats.

Hear Hear! Sad but true. Some next level Continental Congress level convo there. Big bold letter John Hancock level insight from Roughnecks, Street rough smart, many driven, many numerous quality individuals. Who care.

I hope I’m wrong…

In between and after the wars, Pop's worked as a Roughneck and operated heavy equipment. He'd love all you Gentlemen of Iron. Dominate.

Thanks for the reply below. Very well said. Oh the Irony. Don't hit the brakes!

702sandman

Reaction score
It doesn’t actually seem that 702 likes the job Biden is doing…or more accurately, not doing.
The puzzling part to me is that he seems to see no difference between Trump and Jao?

I often stated that I agreed with roughly half of Trumps agenda…although in hindsight it’s more like 95% in comparison with Jao.

I’m all for debating differing points of view, but only if they have at least some validity.
When I read that long post (several times) I simply could not find anything that seemed informed or thought through.
There really isn’t any hard opinion there that I could find.

If a person demands equal respect or consideration of their opinion then they have to at least put in some effort and qualifying examples.

“I’ve put a lot of thought into the direction of the country, but we only elect presidents every 4 years”.
Think about that statement.
To me, it’s a statement borne of a complete and total lack of knowledge and understanding about what’s happening right now, right left or indifferent
It just gets worse from there.
Just my opinion of course.

I’m not trying to mock, I’m just saying.
Tommy, we obviously live in a different bubble. Yes i agree 100% the current president is not doing the best job by far. I simply laid out that I am not affected by his choices and decisions yet. I have made my choices to do what I can to sustain these times. If you haven’t than sorry but that’s your problem and others. I’m going to leave this right here. ✌️

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
six states is all it took to get JB "elected" https://www.npr.org/2020/12/02/9406...se-key-states-powered-biden-to-the-presidency and in those states: "The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Think about it, only 44,000 votes, spread out in about 12 counties in 3 states. Holy shit, the fuckers on the left had to cheat like their lives depended on it. They did. And with the 2,000 mules, its 100% likely they cheated.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tommy, we obviously live in a different bubble. Yes i agree 100% the current president is not doing the best job by far. I simply laid out that I am not affected by his choices and decisions yet. I have made my choices to do what I can to sustain these times. If you haven’t than sorry but that’s your problem and others. I’m going to leave this right here. ✌️
And there it is.

“It ain’t my problem”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You must have forgot who gave the people money to stay home first, @$600 a week !! 😳 I know exactly where I am, there is so much wrong going on on both sides right now. How about these tariffs that were supposed to be helping us the Americans and I’m still getting kicked in the nuts by suppliers raising prices because of those tariffs put in place “to help us”. Well as a business owner we have to pass that off and guess who pays it ?? Us the Americans who it was supposed to help. ?? Sorry but I do see very clearly what’s going on and I positioned my self very well to get thru the tough times. we 100% needed a slow down and it’s coming trust me

When the .gov shuts people out of making a living, I had no problem with it initially, but Congress continued it after Trump signed off on that first batch. Who was continually calling for the opening of the economy, Trump or Congress?