WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scary thought

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Great deflection, what’s it your answer to this Tommy ?
First off, step out of your bubble.
I applaud your foresight and preparedness.
I’m fine too.
But I think your position (based strictly on your posts here) is an enabling position.
Mostly reactionary.
We dont have 2 years to wait.
Biden will not be president in 2 years. He will not term out. I’d wager $100 he doesn’t make this calendar year.
What that looks like I don’t know.

“All we can do is drive less” (paraphrasing)
Um…no thanks, that’s exactly what they want.

In short your posts suggest a fundamental dissociation from the depths of the current state of affairs. Sort of a “wait it out” train of thought?

People closer to me ask me all the time to elaborate, and speak openly.
I won’t, because much like Yuma any sort of details will be met with ridicule and doubt.
This is due to the fact that MOST people do not grasp what is happening. Very quickly the reality overwhelms their ability to wrap their heads around it.
So what I suggest is (if you truly want to be above the din) is to RESEARCH who these people are. What exactly they’ve been doing all their lives, what, where, how, and who.
From the creation of this nation to the pending end. We have outlived the average lifespan of a republic. We are the global holdouts, and it’s due to that piece of paper 250 years old.
But it won’t save us if we don’t do what it says.
Not the government…us.

It’s a tremendously exciting time to be alive.
But I’ve never had the same worries or anxieties of typical humans. I’m weird like that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
@702sandman
What’s your opinion of an ADDITIONAL $40 billion of your taxes going to Ukraine?
Considering the FACT that Hunters lucrative shake down business is ran there, and Joe gets his 10% PLUS his straight kickbacks from the comedian?
Do you even believe that? Or is it all pretend to you? (Honest question)

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
702, you’re a off road racer, right?

Is cutting the course or having illegal equipment ok, as long as that person doesn’t win?
Perhaps I lack character, but when I was racing offroad we cheated like a mother fawker. It was seriously my favorite part of racing. Creative course recon was homework and bending class rules was sport. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't winning" We spent many long nights combing rules and looking for ways to gain an advantage. Our creative course interpretations were validated by Team Honda in Dust Glory. :) Damn those guys cheat too?

I think the Republicans need to stop crying and step up their game. I seriously doubt that in over 200 years, cheating is just now a thing? Shall we have @angiebaby provide a history lesson on election cheating in the US?

People cheat in offroad racing, the promoter does something only when people take action, and they look the other way when it suits them. I know plenty of people that are known cheaters and get away with it for many different reasons. Maybe not much different with our elections?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Perhaps I lack character, but when I was racing offroad we cheated like a mother fawker. It was seriously my favorite part of racing. Creative course recon was homework and bending class rules was sport. "If you ain't cheating, you ain't winning" We spent many long nights combing rules and looking for ways to gain an advantage. Our creative course interpretations were validated by Team Honda in Dust Glory. :) Damn those guys cheat too?

I think the Republicans need to stop crying and step up their game. I seriously doubt that in over 200 years, cheating is just now a thing? Shall we have @angiebaby provide a history lesson on election cheating in the US?

People cheat in offroad racing, the promoter does something only when people take action, and they look the other way when it suits them. I know plenty of people that are known cheaters and get away with it for many different reasons. Maybe not much different with our elections?

If both sides are on the same team, how does that affect your strategy?

702sandman

Reaction score
First off, step out of your bubble.
I applaud your foresight and preparedness.
I’m fine too.
But I think your position (based strictly on your posts here) is an enabling position.
Mostly reactionary.
We dont have 2 years to wait.
Biden will not be president in 2 years. He will not term out. I’d wager $100 he doesn’t make this calendar year.
What that looks like I don’t know.

“All we can do is drive less” (paraphrasing)
Um…no thanks, that’s exactly what they want.

In short your posts suggest a fundamental dissociation from the depths of the current state of affairs. Sort of a “wait it out” train of thought?

People closer to me ask me all the time to elaborate, and speak openly.
I won’t, because much like Yuma any sort of details will be met with ridicule and doubt.
This is due to the fact that MOST people do not grasp what is happening. Very quickly the reality overwhelms their ability to wrap their heads around it.
So what I suggest is (if you truly want to be above the din) is to RESEARCH who these people are. What exactly they’ve been doing all their lives, what, where, how, and who.
From the creation of this nation to the pending end. We have outlived the average lifespan of a republic. We are the global holdouts, and it’s due to that piece of paper 250 years old.
But it won’t save us if we don’t do what it says.
Not the government…us.

It’s a tremendously exciting time to be alive.
But I’ve never had the same worries or anxieties of typical humans. I’m weird like that.
I completely see what your saying above, like you said these people have been doing this for years and years and years. my question to you is what have YOU done to change the outcome ? I’m dead serious here you obviously feel that I’m being reactive so what can we do now to be proactive ? What have you done to be proactive ? It obviously hasn’t worked for you either since we are here today! No matter what you have tried to do in your bubble we are here so now what? I’ve said before in many other posts NO one I don’t care who will ever enter my house and remove my guns that my right and i won’t give it up period!

702sandman

Reaction score

This is so spot on!! we do homework to find the best lines and get the best advantage as long as it’s not in the rules that we can’t but we definitely hug that fine line so we get the advantage but not get DQued 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Don’t let them see your lines 😂😂

But we only play by their lines?

They ultimately control the outcome, regardless of the vote. I think we did catch them off guard in 2016, but there was no way they were going to allow it to happen in 2020. Ultimately, we will run out of lines, but I do get your point.

Speaking of lines..................

Hunter Look Dad it's Ukraine.jpeg

Last edited:

702sandman

Reaction score
@702sandman
What’s your opinion of an ADDITIONAL $40 billion of your taxes going to Ukraine?
Considering the FACT that Hunters lucrative shake down business is ran there, and Joe gets his 10% PLUS his straight kickbacks from the comedian?
Do you even believe that? Or is it all pretend to you? (Honest question)
I think it sucks that we spend so much on foreign affairs but it needs to happen and has happened under every president even trump at 55 Billion. Ukraine needs this money to try and defends Russia from taking their whole country. What would we do if Mexico came across the borders and wanted to take our land ? I know your probably saying well they are lol ….im talking about a military invasion would that be ok ? Would we want help or aid from our foreign Allies if we were the smaller country ? I know there is some shady shit with bidens son but he was there just trying to get a nut like a lot of others would do if in the same position( meaning Access to the president or Vice President at the time) this money is flowing to them and again Tommy what can we do to change that ? I’m being serious here what can we do ? Congress approved it that means people in Red and people in Blue both had to approve this not Biden but congress. Elect more conservative say one thing campaigning then do something entirely different when elected ?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

I’ve raced bicycles for ~25 years. I’ve not cheated...ever. If I need to cheat to win, I won’t win. I’m racing myself And the course.

I had folks finish in front of me that never passed me on course. I need to shave in the mornings. No thanks.

702sandman

Reaction score
I don’t have a Problem right now so if you do that is YOUR problem 🤷🏼‍♂️ Like I’ve asked before but haven’t got a answer what is your solution! and i burn more fuel in a month than a liberal burns in ten years. shoot more ammo than a liberal can comprehend and inhale more dust than than anyone I know lol sorry but your so fucking clueless to what a liberal is apparently
In typical liberal fashion !

It’s me
Only me

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think it sucks that we spend so much on foreign affairs but it needs to happen and has happened under every president even trump at 55 Billion. Ukraine needs this money to try and defends Russia from taking their whole country. What would we do if Mexico came across the borders and wanted to take our land ? I know your probably saying well they are lol ….im talking about a military invasion would that be ok ? Would we want help or aid from our foreign Allies if we were the smaller country ? I know there is some shady shit with bidens son but he was there just trying to get a nut like a lot of others would do if in the same position( meaning Access to the president or Vice President at the time) this money is flowing to them and again Tommy what can we do to change that ? I’m being serious here what can we do ? Congress approved it that means people in Red and people in Blue both had to approve this not Biden but congress. Elect more conservative say one thing campaigning then do something entirely different when elected ?

I..I…sigh…I don’t even know where to start.
I’m going to disengage now because there is no foundation here.
Please inform yourself beyond an elementary level. I implore you.

702sandman

Reaction score
I..I…sigh…I don’t even know where to start.
I’m going to disengage now because there is no foundation here.
Please inform yourself beyond an elementary level. I implore you.
Tommy again I don’t need to give two fucks if you like what i say or believe … good lord please stay down here in the dungeon ……

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tommy again I don’t need to give two fucks if you like what i say or believe … good lord please stay down here in the dungeon ……
Ok, gloves off. I’m still going to try to be nice, but that’s more for my own reasons than 2 fucks given to any 3 right turner.
You have zero clue bout Ukraine, what it is, NATO, or Bidens role there. Senior and Junior.

You think Russia is bad because why? Because they are bigger?
You think we are aiding Ukraine with that money?
Have you even looked at the earmarks?

You think Ukraine is protected by a NATO agreement? Have you researched who exactly has pushed who around over there? No.

You think Biden is the legitimate president?
Because although there may have been cheating we can’t be sure it was enough to matter??
“We may never know the truth”…Are you fucking shitting me???
Speak for yourself. Your idea of “we” may be an imperfect concept, and although I agree that you will never know, many of us do actually know.

Don’t like what you say??
Is that what you think?

I sit and stare at your posts thinking “He can’t be for real…surely I’m being punked and it’s 530 with a bogus screen name”.
Frankly, you are seemingly out of your depth.
My 9 yo grandson has a better grasp of domestic and world affairs.

“Stay in the dungeon “???
Are you serious?
2019 and 500 posts??
Go back to your bubble 702RL
Lol

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I completely see what your saying above, like you said these people have been doing this for years and years and years. my question to you is what have YOU done to change the outcome ? I’m dead serious here you obviously feel that I’m being reactive so what can we do now to be proactive ? What have you done to be proactive ? It obviously hasn’t worked for you either since we are here today! No matter what you have tried to do in your bubble we are here so now what? I’ve said before in many other posts NO one I don’t care who will ever enter my house and remove my guns that my right and i won’t give it up period!

They’ll just blow your house up.
Ask Koresh about it.
And as I stated, as much as I post here I don’t actually share a lot of my activities.

You keep asking what I think we should do about “it”…but you haven’t yet defined what “it” is, or what you want to accomplish?

Last edited:

702sandman

Reaction score
Ok, gloves off. I’m still going to try to be nice, but that’s more for my own reasons than 2 fucks given to any 3 right turner.
You have zero clue bout Ukraine, what it is, NATO, or Bidens role there. Senior and Junior.

You think Russia is bad because why? Because they are bigger?
You think we are aiding Ukraine with that money?
Have you even looked at the earmarks?

You think Ukraine is protected by a NATO agreement? Have you researched who exactly has pushed who around over there? No.

You think Biden is the legitimate president?
Because although there may have been cheating we can’t be sure it was enough to matter??
“We may never know the truth”…Are you fucking shitting me???
Speak for yourself. Your idea of “we” may be an imperfect concept, and although I agree that you will never know, many of us do actually know.

Don’t like what you say??
Is that what you think?

I sit and stare at your posts thinking “He can’t be for real…surely I’m being punked and it’s 530 with a bogus screen name”.
Frankly, you are seemingly out of your depth.
My 9 yo grandson has a better grasp of domestic and world affairs.

“Stay in the dungeon “???
Are you serious?
2019 and 500 posts??
Go back to your bubble 702RL
Lol
Do you think the bidens jr and sr are the only ones that have been taking advantage of the system to further their wealth and agenda ? Lol give me a fucking break.

do you think Sweden and Finland are trying to fast track a nato agreement for themselves because Ukraine is bullying Russia ? Lol there’s borders in the world Tommy and that’s for a reason.

I swear you and a Few guys here must get the same talking points emailed to you every morning 😂😂😂

your probably right about me being over my head discussing world 🌍 politics with you, I tend to try and figure out the domestic shit first.

let’s talk about Arizona, a red state that went blue ? Are you telling me that it went blue because of things like sharpie gate ? What happened to the ninja 🥷 shit ? Hummm still waiting for the hammer to drop ? true story a friend that lives in phoenix swore his vote didn’t count because he used a sharpie, well after the dust settled he went to what ever office there to see about if his vote counted and it was and for trump like he intended. He was shocked he said I swear it wouldn’t have been counted according to what everyone was saying. So I don’t know the right answer here all i can go by is things like this that are actual and factual.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Tommy, we obviously live in a different bubble. Yes i agree 100% the current president is not doing the best job by far. I simply laid out that I am not affected by his choices and decisions yet. I have made my choices to do what I can to sustain these times. If you haven’t than sorry but that’s your problem and others. I’m going to leave this right here. ✌️
"... I am not affected by his choices and decisions yet." What, you dont eat food, or use gasoline? That boat of yours is electric? and you live on leaves from a tree?

530RL

Reaction score
Do you think the bidens jr and sr are the only ones that have been taking advantage of the system to further their wealth and agenda ? Lol give me a fucking break.

do you think Sweden and Finland are trying to fast track a nato agreement for themselves because Ukraine is bullying Russia ? Lol there’s borders in the world Tommy and that’s for a reason.

I swear you and a Few guys here must get the same talking points emailed to you every morning 😂😂😂

your probably right about me being over my head discussing world 🌍 politics with you, I tend to try and figure out the domestic shit first.

let’s talk about Arizona, a red state that went blue ? Are you telling me that it went blue because of things like sharpie gate ? What happened to the ninja 🥷 shit ? Hummm still waiting for the hammer to drop ? true story a friend that lives in phoenix swore his vote didn’t count because he used a sharpie, well after the dust settled he went to what ever office there to see about if his vote counted and it was and for trump like he intended. He was shocked he said I swear it wouldn’t have been counted according to what everyone was saying. So I don’t know the right answer here all i can go by is things like this that are actual and factual.

Have you heard that Michelle Obama is actually a man, has a penis, yet still gave birth to two children? :oops::oops::oops: :D:D:D

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Have you heard that Michelle Obama is actually a man, has a penis, yet still gave birth to two children? :oops::oops::oops: :D:D:D
LOL. Now 530 is saying he can confirm without a doubt something he has never seen personally, nor seen documentation or anything else fact wise, but boy is he sure of the “facts.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Didn’t your mentor tell you?
Trump turned AZ blue.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Speak of the devil, there he is now!
Show me the pregnant pictures.
Oh wait…you guys do believe a man can be pregnant.
Sorry, didn’t mean to upset your sensibilities .
I already told you how those kids came to be.
You think it’s absurd…but it’s the preferred method of conception by gays, and has been for a long time.
But you can’t get your head around it because your homophobia won’t even let you consider that a gay man was president.
You dismiss the facts concerning Rev Wrights choir group “down low” and those documented murders, or Larry Sinclair.
As far as your concerned it’s all lies.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It is rare to speak with great eloquence as well as brutal honesty...👏

As for "your" problems not effecting the lives of others...or some not having any problems at all...some must live in gated compounds, surrounded by high end security services. The problems some have now, will metastasis into problems for all of us.

Sure, inflation will hurt. The added fuel costs will as well. When the economy slides yet more, the upper income will start to feel it. The problem is, as they are starting to feel it, those in the lower tax brackets will have already been sliding...and then you have bigger issues. Those issues include, but are not limited to, higher theft, domestic violence and a general increase in crime. It is relatively difficult to isolate yourself from the problems of "others", given a long enough time line.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

As for "your" problems not effecting the lives of others...or some not having any problems at all...some must live in gated compounds, surrounded by high end security services. The problems some have now, will metastasis into problems for all of us.

Sure, inflation will hurt. The added fuel costs will as well. When the economy slides yet more, the upper income will start to feel it. The problem is, as they are starting to feel it, those in the lower tax brackets will have already been sliding...and then you have bigger issues. Those issues include, but are not limited to, higher theft, domestic violence and a general increase in crime. It is relatively difficult to isolate yourself from the problems of "others", given a long enough time line.
What makes you so smart? You’re just an ugly lesbian 😎

702sandman

Reaction score

Seems like just yesterday it was 2006 and all was well….then BOOM the bottom started to drop out !! Let’s be honest here how did you handle the situation ? How did you fair Tommy ? We’re you guys worried before it happened or after ? Did you worry about everyone else’s affairs or your own ? I started my business in June of 2007 and it’s been a awesome ride ever since. You guys keep going on and on about all the rhetoric and noise when you should be dealing with what’s right in front of you. Just my .02 cents

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Seems like just yesterday it was 2006 and all was well….then BOOM the bottom started to drop out !! Let’s be honest here how did you handle the situation ? How did you fair Tommy ? We’re you guys worried before it happened or after ? Did you worry about everyone else’s affairs or your own ? I started my business in June of 2007 and it’s been a awesome ride ever since. You guys keep going on and on about all the rhetoric and noise when you should be dealing with what’s right in front of you. Just my .02 cents
First of, and I mean this relatively tactfully, go fuck yourself 🖕

In 06 and 07, I was doing just F'n dandy. Making way more money than someone of my background should, and doing so legally working harder at a job a lot of people wouldn't have the the guts to try. Now, flash forward to 2012, not the Mayan Callender fuckery, not at all. That was four years into our last fucktard of a president. Hope and change my ass! Diesel was 5.50 a gallon in the greater Los Angeles area...and no hybrid or electric car would do what I needed.

So, what was I doing then? Working harder and harder, cutting my profit to keep my kids fed, and my workers' kids fed. Sometimes that meant their check was good, and I made 10$ an hour. At that same time I was also taking care of my Mom, terminal cancer.

How did I "prepare"? I didn't, I was 35 then. How did I recover? Well, financially I didn't. I'll never make that type of money again. That's fine. I'm now 45. My houses are paid off, I drive older cars and I don't punch a clock or worry about deadlines. My kids are healthy, safe and fed.
I'm beholden to no one but my family.
I have the means to provide for and protect them.
I'm not well off, but I have a life most others dream about.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

You think it’s absurd…but it’s the preferred method of conception by gays, and has been for a long time.
But you can’t get your head around it because your homophobia won’t even let you consider that a gay man was president.
You dismiss the facts concerning Rev Wrights choir group “down low” and those documented murders, or Larry Sinclair.

1653350838800.jpg

4% er 😆

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The Oracle speaks in FACTS. Hahahaha. Not.

702sandman

Reaction score
Not in the U.S.A......thanks to Biden.....and that too is "for a reason". ;)
225,000 last month........but don't be concerned...this will have zero effect on you. :rolleyes:
I hope we get some good hard workers coming over cause we are for sure in a labor shortage

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"The resulting inflation has indisputably produced economic pain for millions of families, eroding the buying power of higher paychecks. At the same time, they have not been "crushed" badly enough to prevent them from spending at a steady pace."

Spending at a steady pace yes, getting LESS for the massive amount of spending is a RESOUNDING YES.

The author is largely making pretzels, hence I believe he is actually 529.5 in drag...

702sandman

Reaction score
First of, and I mean this relatively tactfully, go fuck yourself 🖕

In 06 and 07, I was doing just F'n dandy. Making way more money than someone of my background should, and doing so legally working harder at a job a lot of people wouldn't have the the guts to try. Now, flash forward to 2012, not the Mayan Callender fuckery, not at all. That was four years into our last fucktard of a president. Hope and change my ass! Diesel was 5.50 a gallon in the greater Los Angeles area...and no hybrid or electric car would do what I needed.

So, what was I doing then? Working harder and harder, cutting my profit to keep my kids fed, and my workers' kids fed. Sometimes that meant their check was good, and I made 10$ an hour. At that same time I was also taking care of my Mom, terminal cancer.

How did I "prepare"? I didn't, I was 35 then. How did I recover? Well, financially I didn't. I'll never make that type of money again. That's fine. I'm now 45. My houses are paid off, I drive older cars and I don't punch a clock or worry about deadlines. My kids are healthy, safe and fed.
This right here is all that matters

you did what you had to do for YOUR family. That in a nut shell is all I’m trying to do myself. Sift thru the noise and bullshit and ensure I can feed my wife and kids. Going thru what you did made you stronger in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️ Not sure why your giving me the bird ? I’m 47 now and like you in 2003 I left a company I worked for over 12 years and I think I left making like 14 bucks a hour and decided to do things differently. I don’t get why you guys don’t understand when I say it hasn’t affected me that means it hasn’t affected me yet because like in 07 I decided to put my family first and hunker down thru the tough times and for me it worked and that’s what I’m doing now. Of course I pay higher gas prices on the tune of 10K per month more right now. Sorry you had a hard time monkey but I would not judge you for that

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I hope we get some good hard workers coming over cause we are for sure in a labor shortage

Jen?....is that you? 😂
No doubt there will be a few "hard workers",......mixed in with the Child Traffickers, terrorists, drug mules, rapists, those infected with various diseases, active thugs, and the sort.......just to name a few .....you MUST really be hurting for labor to support the selling out of "our" country for your personal gains........

Last edited:

702sandman

Reaction score
Jen?....is that you? 😂
No doubt there will be a few "hard workers",......mixed in with the Child Traffickers, terrorists, drug mules, rapists, those infected with various diseases, active thugs, and the sort.......just to name a few .....you MUST really be hurting for labor to support the selling out of "our" country for your personal gains........
It's like 2016 all over again and trump is walking down the escalator....my workers I've had before with me for years pay there taxes just like you and me so I'm not sure what sell out your referring to? And yes we are all desperate for labor here in Vegas ...but no I won't sell out for gain !!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Jen?....is that you? 😂

Straight out of the 376.8 business primer.

It’s funny though, all this talk of supporting and providing for family, yet seemingly little concern for the future of said family.

Me personally I lack the gene that dictates worrying about the future as it applies to my kids or grandkids. No one looked out for my future and I think it’s up to each individual to either excel or fade.
I dont feel sorry for my kids having to live in the future USA. They’ll be a lot like me if and when that are forced to.
But I also dont make pretext about providing in the now and mocking the future.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This right here is all that matters

you did what you had to do for YOUR family. That in a nut shell is all I’m trying to do myself. Sift thru the noise and bullshit and ensure I can feed my wife and kids. Going thru what you did made you stronger in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️ Not sure why your giving me the bird ? I’m 47 now and like you in 2003 I left a company I worked for over 12 years and I think I left making like 14 bucks a hour and decided to do things differently. I don’t get why you guys don’t understand when I say it hasn’t affected me that means it hasn’t affected me yet because like in 07 I decided to put my family first and hunker down thru the tough times and for me it worked and that’s what I’m doing now. Of course I pay higher gas prices on the tune of 10K per month more right now. Sorry you had a hard time monkey but I would not judge you for that
I learned long ago that judgment passed on me cannot truly be passed by another human. Just like this thread, opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

As for the last go around strengthening me, yes, most assuredly. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In 05, I went into cardiac arrest on the operating table, while undergoing surgery for major trauma. Didn't stop then. Busted and broke in 12, really isn't but a blip on the screen. If the saying is true, and survival of hardships actually does strengthen you, I should be damn near bulletproof...though I wish not to try.

As for me sending you the bird, forgive me if I misinterpreted your statement. It sounded as if you were implying I had a lack of preparedness for the coming stupidity. Quite the opposite in fact. Honestly, now that I have "my house in order", I've been doing more to help out the younger people I know, learning skills they were never taught in school, and doing what some would see as charity, doing auto repairs for some out here on fixed incomes. Inflation has already hammered them, as any cost of living increase is usually too little too late.

I will be ok, my kids' futures I worry about. As long as I'm able, I'll help them along, as well as others that need some help...I can't fund a lot for a lot of people, but my efforts have helped more people than I ever thought possible.

Maybe penance for a sordid past, maybe a way to justify my existence? Either way, seeing the lines on my face in the mirror remind me I've been given these years. That guy in the mirror is scarred and broken, but a better person for it.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The school of hard knocks lessons tend to stick. Glad to have you aboard MW!

Like Iron men who tame machines,
Farmers are No Fear Balls of Steel as well. When we eat, or all pull on our jeans, we should thank a Farmer.

The ones who, "float a huge nut," every year they plant a crop. Or 2, or 3. After the weather erases them from the face of the earth. Repeat.

Capital Farm Credit. My Cousin works there. And, as if swinging those huge nuts isn't enough, then secure the crop insurance policy. Every year.

A 75 mile long way RT trip to the home past Grandma Laura's farm, my Uncle's 2 houses he had built in Anton. The 1947 $8K house, and the brick house in town.

Only 2 tractors out plowing for 75 miles.
There's an awful lot of farmland out here in cotton country still laying fallow. Just an observation...

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
This is so spot on!! we do homework to find the best lines and get the best advantage as long as it’s not in the rules that we can’t but we definitely hug that fine line so we get the advantage but not get DQued 👍
The parallels between cheating at off-road racing and cheating in life are striking to me. I have never been DQ'd for cheating, however, I have been impounded to check displacement at the finish line in a BITD race. We beat the rap because we passed the test, but we bent the spirit of the rules, knowingly and we did it in a way that could pass the test. We knew the rules because we studied them and found a gap. Still, we cheated in my book, which made spending a pile of money racing for a trophy a worthwhile and interesting hobby, it became more about pushing boundaries than driving fast, we all could drive fast. The top guys were all cheating, we all knew it, the promoter knew it, but no one really cared except the guys who never got on the podium, and did not have the budget, or the skillset we had. Sure he could blatantly cheat, but he would get caught.

People cheat in many different ways, they justify it as I have done in my example, but it is still cheating. We are a flawed species, it is in our nature. I see this topic of cheating an election much like cheating in a race. The top guys know how to bend the rules, they are skilled, and they study. The prize is much bigger, so the scale is larger, but we see this behavior in elections at all levels, even homecoming queen and student council.

You can't put the shit back in the cow, so get ready for the next race and do some homework. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The parallels between cheating at off-road racing and cheating in life are striking to me. I have never been DQ'd for cheating, however, I have been impounded to check displacement at the finish line in a BITD race. We beat the rap because we passed the test, but we bent the spirit of the rules, knowingly and we did it in a way that could pass the test. We knew the rules because we studied them and found a gap. Still, we cheated in my book, which made spending a pile of money racing for a trophy a worthwhile and interesting hobby, it became more about pushing boundaries than driving fast, we all could drive fast. The top guys were all cheating, we all knew it, the promoter knew it, but no one really cared except the guys who never got on the podium, and did not have the budget, or the skillset we had. Sure he could blatantly cheat, but he would get caught.

People cheat in many different ways, they justify it as I have done in my example, but it is still cheating. We are a flawed species, it is in our nature. I see this topic of cheating an election much like cheating in a race. The top guys know how to bend the rules, they are skilled, and they study. The prize is much bigger, so the scale is larger, but we see this behavior in elections at all levels, even homecoming queen and student council.

You can't put the shit back in the cow, so get ready for the next race and do some homework. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.
You’ve only cheated yourself...you deviated from what you know to be the rules...for a trophy.

My trophy in life will be knowing I always gave my very honest best. And when I didn’t, the results showed it.

I’ve never doped, I’ve never cut a course, my bikes always weighed the minimum, my gear was always in spec.

What you choose to do in a race, is completely up to you. If all the top guys cheat, I offer no solutions.

We’re it me, not sure what I’d do.

As this applies to a Nations Electorial process, we are talking about cheating for the controls of the United States of America. The scale and magnitude of that control almost boggles my mind. Almost like trying to think about Space and something that has no end.

Last edited:

702sandman

Reaction score
You’ve only cheated yourself...you deviated from what you know to be the rules...for a trophy.

My trophy in life will be knowing I always gave my very honest best. And when I didn’t, the results showed it.

I’ve never doped, I’ve never cut a course, my bikes always weighed the minimum, my gear was always in spec.

What you choose to do in a race, is completely up to you. If all the top guys cheat, I offer no solutions.

As this applies to a Nations Electorial process, we are talking about cheating for the controls of the United States of America. The scale and magnitude of that control almost boggles my mind. Almost like trying to think about Space and something that has no end.
It’s kinda the same shit steve, the top dogs in politics want the top trophy ( presidency or congress) I’m sure they all cheat somehow some way, sometimes they get caught and sometimes nobody notices anything. If in your road cycling races you were not down to the very ounce you can be or got your helmet the most aerodynamic it can be within the rules your not a serious competitor or you gave yourself a disservice by not pushing the envelope. I also have not been dqued for racing dirty. I know the rules and stay within those lines but will ask lots of questions to hug that fine line.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Is it even still “racing” at that point?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Mexico already is and we ain't doing shit about it.