WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schaida baseline upland

wishiknew

Reaction score
yesterday I was on baseline and saw a Schiada on the trailer un hooked from the truck with the trailer laying on the ground I stoped and talked to the guy and he told me he just towed it from Shasta the receiver on the trailer had broken out the front cut the brake cables and ground off the safety cables he stoped the boat with the rear bumper on the truck amazing he stoped the boat

UltraLucky

Reaction score
yesterday I was on baseline and saw a Schiada on the trailer un hooked from the truck with the trailer laying on the ground I stoped and talked to the guy and he told me he just towed it from Shasta the receiver on the trailer had broken out the front cut the brake cables and ground off the safety cables he stoped the boat with the rear bumper on the truck amazing he stoped the boat

That’s funny I stopped and talked to him as well. The Ump coupler was worn thru. I offered a used I had down the street at my office but he had it covered. Was a 22 V-Drive

wishiknew

Reaction score
W
That’s funny I stopped and talked to him as well. The Ump coupler was worn thru. I offered a used I had down the street at my office but he had it covered. Was a 22 V-Drive[/QUOTE what I saw yesterday was really scary the whole front of that coupler was gone my son has that same coupler on his schockwave told him to check it this weekend

stoker22405

Reaction score

Schiada owners are talented individuals....

boat527

Reaction score

I ran out of breath reading this...but I get the point

wishiknew

Reaction score
No it was a 2 axel and I think it was a extreme with swing away tounge

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Wife took pic. I was 200 miles away or I would taken my service truck down to help This was a mile from my house
DE555993-B9B9-4D51-B286-DA8830492C25.jpeg

mbrown2

Reaction score
Wife took pic. I was 200 miles away or I would taken my service truck down to help This was a mile from my house View attachment 665776
Oh shit that's old my 22. Wonder what happened to Rick. A buddy of mine saw him on the road headed nor cal last week but he was towing behind his Moho....that really sux. That boat is purty!

howard21

Reaction score
Oh shit that's old my 22. Wonder what happened to Rick. A buddy of mine saw him on the road headed nor cal last week but he was towing behind his Moho....that really sux. That boat is purty!
Hi Mke, Yeah I was pretty lucky boat/ trailer did not come off hitch on freeway. I just came back couple of days before after spending week at Shasta. Driving on I-5 is like driving in a 3rd world country. Rough and tore up beyond imagination. While pulling it to Concept Marine hitch broke in pieces. Just came down from my place in Apple Valley. Lucky it did not happen on Cajon pass.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I would have helped out, if I had saw, or heard about it, real close to me.

There are a buncha locals passing by everyday.

Thanks to all of you for stopping to help!! AAA towed it on a flat bed to John @Concept Marine. Was taking it there for some V Drive work. Nice to see so many boaters out and about willing to help a brother out!!

bocco

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for stopping to help!! AAA towed it on a flat bed to John @Concept Marine. Was taking it there for some V Drive work. Nice to see so many boaters out and about willing to help a brother out!!

Looks like the boat's OK and your insurance will help with a trailer upgrade. But you may have to go out of pocket for the third axle.

4Waters

Reaction score
I thought AAA wouldn't take a trailer with a boat on it, drivers discretion?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Hi Mke, Yeah I was pretty lucky boat/ trailer did not come off hitch on freeway. I just came back couple of days before after spending week at Shasta. Driving on I-5 is like driving in a 3rd world country. Rough and tore up beyond imagination. While pulling it to Concept Marine hitch broke in pieces. Just came down from my place in Apple Valley. Lucky it did not happen on Cajon pass.

That's good to hear.....Definitely could have been worse. Good to hear all turned out ok. I hate going down Cajon without a trailer :). Cannot imagine driving I5 with MOJO and boat....How was Shasta?

wishiknew

Reaction score
Karma boaters hang together good or bad ''!!!!!!!

howard21

Reaction score
That's good to hear.....Definitely could have been worse. Good to hear all turned out ok. I hate going down Cajon without a trailer :). Cannot imagine driving I5 with MOJO and boat....How was Shasta?
Mike
Shasta is a great place to boat. 100 deg and water is warm and like glass. Long haul but worth it. BTW it's been almost 10 years since i bought boat from you. Time flys. Boat still runs good and and still looks good. Blower motor can suck the fuel but still is a blast to drive. Hope all is well! Rick