WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schiada and other v drive guys?

motormonkey

Reaction score
Where did everybody go? Is there a new site or is it all instagram/Facebook which I don't have.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
It sadly has been reduced to the etc section. Welcome. Lol. 🤮 Sad times. Not to discount the other classics. I luv them too but this suks. I do not f book either. Lil insta tho. Where did all the Schiada peeps go???

sintax

Reaction score
damn good question.

I miss the 2008 era v-drive forums

Brooks D'Antonio

Reaction score
I’m going to sell my casale and bbc so I can buy one of those whacker dealios so I can be cool again on here [emoji849]

IMG_1376.jpg

I’d recommend it! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lenmann

Reaction score
Facebook is where all the action is. You guys need to get with the program.... :) :)

Where on FaceBook? I have heard the same but haven't had any luck finding much, are there some groups that you can point me to?

Backlash

Reaction score
This site used to be the go-to for anything Schiada.......seems like when the sections were combined into the "Etc." section, it lost a lot of traffic. It's a shame too. Some of us still enjoy those types of boats and the talent and quality workmanship on display. Maybe RD will go back to the way it was....

Not everyone is interested in cruising around on oversized polished beer cans with metal awnings. 😁

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
A tritoon with dual whackers is like a lowered minivan with a body kit to me...... I know every boat has its purpose but I wouldn’t be caught dead in some,but to each there own. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one......

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
But it drives nice bro and fits everyone........[emoji849]

Supercar checklist:
RWD or AWD
Supercharger
Mid-engine placement

Must be a new McLaren or something [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HighVoltage329

Reaction score
I like all kinds of boats. V-dives are fun as hell but not one size fits all, especially now as the water is so torn up.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
A tritoon with dual whackers is like a lowered minivan with a body kit to me...... I know every boat has its purpose but I wouldn’t be caught dead in some,but to each there own. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one......

Even over 50, I'm not old enough to have one. I'll stick with my $900 Eliminator day cruiser. River friendly ditch pump.

Dan'l

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Funny ass shit. Luv it.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
Where on FaceBook? I have heard the same but haven't had any luck finding much, are there some groups that you can point me to?
Put V-Drive in your search. Howard,Schiada,Hallet,Daycruiser...lots of pages if you search.

Bugginout

Reaction score
V-drive guys are typically more motor head, hands on types that do most of their own work. Nostalgia, having a boat like the one you grew up in or wanted as a kid has meaning.
Spot on with this.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Is selling a schiada to then end up with a pontoon the equivalent of getting married, and the new wife makes you get rid of your hot rod or bro dozer and get a minivan? Hmmm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
There’s already a Vdrive section it was cool when there was a separate section for the different classic boat makes. Schiada guys don’t jive with spectra or Campbell guys and vice versa.

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
I have a Schiada and I like them all……. When are you going to update your build thread!

sintax

Reaction score
There’s already a Vdrive section it was cool when there was a separate section for the different classic boat makes. Schiada guys don’t jive with spectra or Campbell guys and vice versa.

So not true, the only time the schiada guys get all butt hurt is when the topic comes up of why there isn’t any schiadas running in GN!

Then then get all pouty and have to go off

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
You don’t remember posting up when you bought your 24 and posting the progress of putting it together? Because I do and enjoyed seeing it, sorry if I “phrased” it wrong……..