WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schiada motor almost done!

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Just came back from the shop today, after bringing steve (schiada06) some more fittings for the motor, and this is what its lookin like! We should be dropping the motor in this weekend if evrything goes well!

TwinTurbo2.jpg

TwinTurbo1.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Very cool. Looking forward to seeing it out on the water!

What stut angle, gears, prop are you starting out with? Predicted HP on the motor?

RD

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Very cool. Looking forward to seeing it out on the water!

What stut angle, gears, prop are you starting out with? Predicted HP on the motor?

RD

Strut i believe is 7* the gears are 39's(might try some 45's) and I have a SS 3 blade 11 1/2 x 15, and a RB 12 x 15. I will probably run 10-15lbs of boost, so I hoping for about 900hp with race gas.

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Thanks! I cant wait for next month to get here.:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Strut i believe is 7* the gears are 39's(might try some 45's) and I have a SS 3 blade 11 1/2 x 15, and a RB 12 x 15. I will probably run 10-15lbs of boost, so I hoping for about 900hp with race gas.

did you change the strut angle in the boat? Or was it originally rigged like that? (What year was it rigged / built?)

RD

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
did you change the strut angle in the boat? Or was it originally rigged like that? (What year was it rigged / built?)

RD

It was built in 79, so im pretty sure it was the original rigging. Im assuming that was the original strut angle too. I could be wrong though!

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
Just came back from imco. Got the exhaust done, and going to get it all polished up!

TwinTurbo5.jpg

TwinTurbo7.jpg

TwinTurboExhaust.jpg

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Very cool. You'll definitely be seeing the water before I will. Congrats.:thumbsup

mbrown2

Reaction score
Very nice....so is the hatch going to cover it all up?

D

Deleted Account

I think he'll end up needing these...

Attachments

• DSC02033 (Large).jpg
    DSC02033 (Large).jpg
    95 KB · Views: 443

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
I think he'll end up needing these...

Your probably right! I might end up rockin it with no hatch for the summer depending on what its gonna cost to make a new one, or modify my current one. We shall see.:smackhead

D

Deleted Account

I will find out this thurs, as its going to designer marine in corona.

You mean LaveyCraft? :D:D They bought Designer and they have moved (to LC).

Given how much of a raise your bench seat has, you might be able to pull the vinyl off your existing hatch, cut two holes for the carbs and then recover. Ross can make you two little hatch jobs like on Jeff's boat and your good to go. Motor is still pretty low with your setup.

Run the hatch. Getting all the water spots off is a biatch...:D

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score

Given how much of a raise your bench seat has, you might be able to pull the vinyl off your existing hatch, cut two holes for the carbs and then recover. Ross can make you two little hatch jobs like on Jeff's boat and your good to go. Motor is still pretty low with your setup.

The motor was moved forward an 1 1/2" too, so the hatch will have to be extended. I'm not that worried about not running the hatch or the water spots, cause the girlfriend cleans the interior and motor, so it should keep her busy for a while!:rolleyes::D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score

You're speaking the gospel there...it sucks ass. It takes more time to clean the 21 than it does the 27 :thumbsdown

D

Deleted Account

Attachments

• Catalina05 013.jpg
    Catalina05 013.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Catalina05 031.jpg
    Catalina05 031.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 346

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Your just so smart Lyncho... :D

This one. Carson did the motor.:thumbsup

You can always tell one of Carsons motors. No one will plumb one like him. He makes it as clean as humanly possible. Does that boat belongto a buddy of yours?

D

Deleted Account

Jeff sold it two years ago. His pops bought it from Lee. He has a Connelly 300 O/B now... Went to a guy in Havasu last I heard, then got sold again?

Another one I let get away... :eek:

Attachments

• Catalina05 015.jpg
    Catalina05 015.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC02026 (Large).jpg
    DSC02026 (Large).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 362
  • DSC02039 (Large).jpg
    DSC02039 (Large).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC02038 (Large).jpg
    DSC02038 (Large).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC02062 (Large).jpg
    DSC02062 (Large).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 352

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Jeff sold it two years ago. His pops bought it from Lee. He has a Connelly 300 O/B now... Went to a guy in Havasu last I heard, then got sold again?

Its a Parker boat now. The guy who bought it is partners with my buddy in a house on the Ca. side of the river.
________
MAZDA CX-9

Last edited:

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
You can always tell one of Carsons motors. No one will plumb one like him. He makes it as clean as humanly possible. Does that boat belongto a buddy of yours?

I still have a couple more lines to plumb like the gentry housing to the exhaust, but so far I think its coming out really clean!
TwinTurbo13.jpg

TwinTurbo12.jpg

D

Deleted Account

Good money spent at IMCO. Those tailpipes came out sweet. :cool:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score

You're going to have to stop doing that...sack up and git r done!!!

I still have a couple more lines to plumb like the gentry housing to the exhaust, but so far I think its coming out really clean!
TwinTurbo13.jpg

TwinTurbo12.jpg

The install is looking great. Can't wait to see it out on the river.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking great!! Can't wait to see it this summer!

RD

D

Deleted Account

Look at you keeping it all close to the vest n shit. :beer

If there is a good used one I'll buy it. Can't complain since I bought my Schiada about five years ago and it's been out about 5 times. (did the island runs with my old boss who we built the boat for)....

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
If there is a good used one I'll buy it. Can't complain since I bought my Schiada about five years ago and it's been out about 5 times. (did the island runs with my old boss who we built the boat for)....

5 times in 5 years is not boating...i'm not sure what it is but it definitely is not boating :smackhead

D

Deleted Account

I have a few very good friends that help me with that department. Build some kids, start a biz and move into a new house with dirt yards. House is done (no more palm trees following me home), kids are bigger, biz is good. Our biz is 24/7, one f/u and your out. Have some super people to work with.:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I have a few very good friends that help me with that department. Build some kids, start a biz and move into a new house with dirt yards. House is done (no more palm trees following me home), kids are bigger, biz is good. Our biz is 24/7, one f/u and your out. Have some super people to work with.:D

You're plate is full. I did the biz thing 5 1/2 years ago...not 24/7 just week days. I bought a rental recently and re did a lot of the interior but no wife and kids so I guess that leaves me a little more free time to play.

Well since your house is done the kids are older and the biz is good it sounds to me that you will have a lot more free time to boat this year. :beer

D

Deleted Account

It's on! I'm tired of digging holes and we have a half acre. Cut me some slack Lynch.:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
It's on! I'm tired of digging holes and we have a half acre. Cut me some slack Lynch.:D

The place looks bad ass...after all that hard work you've earned a river weekend especially the pool.

I am affraid I'll understand all this soon enough. The rental I bought is on a little over half acre. I bought it for the land so I can eventually build a house for me on it. I hoping to do it in the next 3 years. Buying the dirt wiped me out.

D

Deleted Account

The place looks bad ass...after all that hard work you've earned a river weekend especially the pool.

I am affraid I'll understand all this soon enough. The rental I bought is on a little over half acre. I bought it for the land so I can eventually build a house for me on it. I hoping to do it in the next 3 years. Buying the dirt wiped me out.

I have a lot of help for you when you need it. Not a problem.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score

I just met the guy over at Carson that bought this boat. H e says he lives just down from Bob Teague in Parker.

Oh and I just dropped off my boat to Carson...He will start bolting the motor back together on Wed.

D

Deleted Account

I just met the guy over at Carson that bought this boat. H e says he lives just down from Bob Teague in Parker.

Oh and I just dropped off my boat to Carson...He will start bolting the motor back together on Wed.

Sweetness...:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Sweetness...:D

He also told me that the SR22 is a sick boat. He usually doesn't give too many praises but he really likes the way this boat runs handles. The only concern he said he had was when the hatch and seat are all in, he is concerned that the motor may not get enough air.

D

Deleted Account

He also told me that the SR22 is a sick boat. He usually doesn't give too many praises but he really likes the way this boat runs handles. The only concern he said he had was when the hatch and seat are all in, he is concerned that the motor may not get enough air.

Good thing you don't have a hatch... Cut some holes through the ends of the bench pedestal. That will get air into the motor without making a bunch of noise...:D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
TwinTurbo13.jpg

TwinTurbo12.jpg

Do you have any updated pics? I like the black fittings. It looks clean.