Schiada Parts?????

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
A couple of turbos, a Richard Lee intercooler and a block

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
I have a couple of alumimun fuel tanks that came out of my 21' RC, they have some carpet glue on the out side but other than that they are in good shape and I would let them go for a couple hundred bucks. Let me know if your intrested, the tanks are currently in Havasu but I could bring them back to So. Cal with me if need be I don'y know where your located.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
Well im in New York State. If they were cleaned out fairly well they could be shipped on a Greyhound Bus. Im very interested in them. Can you PM me a phone number. You can e-mail me a couple pictures to [email protected] if you have any. Thanks Dan

Sawtooth

Reaction score
Well im in New York State. If they were cleaned out fairly well they could be shipped on a Greyhound Bus. Im very interested in them. Can you PM me a phone number. You can e-mail me a couple pictures to [email protected] if you have any. Thanks Dan

They have been out of the boat and sitting in the garage for almost a year so they are clean/dry. Let me see if I have any pics if not I can have my Dad take some and I will get them to you, I will also get you the messurements of the tanks.
Chris.

Sawtooth

Reaction score
Hey dan I sent you a email with a couple of pics of the fuel tanks, I will post them here incase you don't recieve them. The tanks are 13" tall and 90 1/4" long, at the top they are 10" wide on one end and 7 3/4" wide at the other end, they are 3" wide along the bottom, the fill tube is 2" in dia., the tube is 30" from the end and 2" from the edge (inside). The mounts are 4" in from each end and one in the center, the ones on top that mount to the gunnel rail are 7" tall above top of the tank.

As I had said they have some old contact cement on them as the owner before me installed carpet over them. It could be striped, sanded, or re-carpeted. Let me know what you think, oh yeah the material is aluminum.

Chris.
PICT0109.JPG

PICT0110.JPG

Schi-502

Reaction score
Dude, excellent response! That's the kind of minute detail that makes working with Schiada owners a pleasure. Great response!!!

Sawtooth

Reaction score
Dude, excellent response! That's the kind of minute detail that makes working with Schiada owners a pleasure. Great response!!!

Thanks 502, I suffer from a case of A.R.O.C disorder :D

Sawtooth

Reaction score
I'll bite.. AROC?

RD

Dave, Dave, Dave, A.R.O.C is something I don't like to talk about alot but just this one time I will tell you. It stands for -

Anal, Retentive, obsessive, compulsive disorder :D:D.......I like to think I'm a perfectionist but my therapist says I'm not :grumble::rolleyes:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, Dave, Dave, A.R.O.C is something I don't like to talk about alot but just this one time I will tell you. It stands for -

Anal, Retentive, obsessive, compulsive disorder :D:D.......I like to think I'm a perfectionist but my therapist says I'm not :grumble::rolleyes:

I think your therapist would probably say I am.. I'm too perfect to goto a therapist so I'd never know. :D

RD

The Violater

Reaction score
I have a couple of alumimun fuel tanks that came out of my 21' RC, they have some carpet glue on the out side but other than that they are in good shape and I would let them go for a couple hundred bucks. Let me know if your intrested, the tanks are currently in Havasu but I could bring them back to So. Cal with me if need be I don'y know where your located.
Still got the tanks ??? My e-mail is [email protected]

Community

Reaction score
I have teak steps of an o/b Schiada. PM me if interested and I can send you some pics. I have brackets and steps.

Last edited:

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a rear seat out of a 21' ob, like new condition
Also have a hatch off a 21' RC and a C500 complete:grumble:

Community

Reaction score
Is it upholstered? What's the seat look like? Make it work in a v-drive?

420HOA

FIRM MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it upholstered? What's the seat look like? Make it work in a v-drive?

Both upholstered, seat white with grey piping you would need to cut down the back and make floor boxes to fit the V- Drive, hatch is off a V-Drive TT so its got the two little air inlets and is striped in reds and greys, both pieces were built by Schiada:thumbsup