WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schiada????

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
So Schiada has been reduced to etc huh? WTF Dave 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hard to believe. Here i thought the hits for the year were quite possibly over plus an absolute f ed-up election and now this.......
Sad times. There goes the value. Time to sell out like everyone else i guess...... Fuk no! Never!

lenmann

Reaction score
No more dedicated sub-forum, no more Marquee billing. We are now part of :

Classic Boats - Campbell, Spectra, Hallett etc...

X Hoser

Reaction score
Yea Dave, maybe rethink this? At least have the name in the title? Many times on other sites , (sorry I do look at other sites once in a while), people asking about Schiadas are referred to RDP stating “check there, they have a huge Schiada following on that site!"

Last edited:

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
11 some odd years ago I typed in Schiada ...bam still here today...

Reactions: DWC

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Well everyone has an opinion but I strongly disagree. Lenmanns “the boss” thread is one of the best ever. If it suks its because people have let it get to that point but as i said before i disagree. Where else on this planet was there a Schiada only area🤷🏻‍♂️. I cant wait to get my etc on the water this year😂

Blownbillybob

Reaction score
3DD6814E-FB2A-4CF4-B3E5-B7004E4C1DAF.png

tow boats is bigger and better then the schiada,spectra& campbells page. So they got there own page now???
there goes 2021?? Allready off to a bad start !!!

Backlash

Reaction score
Just like this election mess.... The people have spoken and voiced their concerns and opinions....but "The Man" isn't listening! 🤣

sintax

Reaction score
Well everyone has an opinion but I strongly disagree. Lenmanns “the boss” thread is one of the best ever. If it suks its because people have let it get to that point but as i said before i disagree. Where else on this planet was there a Schiada only area🤷🏻‍♂️. I cant wait to get my etc on the water this year😂

it does suck, I miss the old v-drive section from hot boat / performance boat days. I really wish I was not 18 in those early days there was so much knowledge and info.

I wish there was some more traffic here, I wish I knew where all these guys and knowledge went

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
it does suck, I miss the old v-drive section from hot boat / performance boat days. I really wish I was not 18 in those early days there was so much knowledge and info.

I wish there was some more traffic here, I wish I knew where all these guys and knowledge went

I believe the knowledge is still here. But it’s like your at the track and the guys with the fastest lap times are tighter lipped. Old days would get pages of solid answers on a single question or advice.

aaronschiada

Reaction score
Yes...that is an awesome thread. But it’s been the only thread worth while in months...or more.