WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

schiada

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The weekend of sept 11th. Click the "calendar" at the top of the page and you will see all the details. :)

RD

Billyho

Reaction score
Will there be a 2020 regatta.?
Resurrecting my 1989 Schiada 21RC Vdrive. Blown 461 Chevy with a TH400. Pics coming soon. Would like to get an idea of its value for insurance and may sell it. Probably won’t after I get it back in the water. Trailer has been worked also. New complete brakes and could only rebuild the master cylinder as its an Ellis trailer so zero Atwood parts available. Its a good looking boat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Resurrecting my 1989 Schiada 21RC Vdrive. Blown 461 Chevy with a TH400. Pics coming soon. Would like to get an idea of its value for insurance and may sell it. Probably won’t after I get it back in the water. Trailer has been worked also. New complete brakes and could only rebuild the master cylinder as its an Ellis trailer so zero Atwood parts available. Its a good looking boat.

Hard to say without seeing it etc.. There is one similar year with a blower motor for 45k right now.

Billyho

Reaction score
Is there a date and location for Schiada Regatta this year?

Billyho

Reaction score
Any changes that anyone knows of for this years Schiada Regatta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rjt01

Reaction score
Will have to wait an see . But will be there again for sure .

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any changes that anyone knows of for this years Schiada Regatta

If they do it at the bluewater again after last years fiasco I won’t go.. and I love Schiada and the people.

the bluewater made that such a miserable fucking experience though it wasn’t worth the 45 minute drive.

Billyho

Reaction score
Tell me what happened I have not been to a Schiada regatta in 15 years when they used to do it At Havasu

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tell me what happened I have not been to a Schiada regatta in 15 years when they used to do it At Havasu

mill type it up when my kids are done with home schooling and I can get to the computer.

Billyho

Reaction score
Would like to know what happened