WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schiaward

Backlash

Reaction score
Xhoser thank you for the kind words. ;) Honestly I wouldn't say I have any mad skills. I'm just taking my time and doing things the way I feel they should be done. This type if work isn't that difficult if you take your time and don't mind the itch. (After awhile it doesn't even bother you anymore.)

As said before, I knew this was going to be a lengthy project because I don't have a lot of free time to dedicate to this. But I know if I do a little bit each chance I get, it will eventually get there. And when it's finished, it will be something I can be proud of because I did most of the work myself with help from my Dad and my younger son.

Thanks for following along! :)

Henry

rivergames

Reaction score
Awesome thread! I love watching this thread because it is something that I am absolutely horrible at....GLASS WORK!

Backlash

Reaction score
Thanks a lot I really appreciate the compliment Games! ;) It's honestly not that difficult and if you make a mistake, wait ten minutes then break out the grinder! :D

Hey how'd your boat run this weekend??

rivergames

Reaction score
Thanks a lot I really appreciate the compliment Games! ;) It's honestly not that difficult and if you make a mistake, wait ten minutes then break out the grinder! :D

Hey how'd your boat run this weekend??

Motor runs great. I need a different rudder though. The current rudder is a nice stainless deal, but it is providing too much transom lift. It would be better for a heavier boat. I'm going to Barber welding this week

Backlash

Reaction score
Bitchen! I was hoping it would run good and you wouldn't have any issues. ;)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
where are you buying your materials? resin, glass...

Backlash

Reaction score
Rev-Chem Composites. Stores in San Fernando and Costa Mesa and headquarters are in Bloomington. ;)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Rev-Chem Composites. Stores in San Fernando and Costa Mesa and headquarters are in Bloomington. ;)

honeslty how much are you in for? i did a transom and a floor in west systems and it was a few hundred bucks in materials. you've got some serious yardage with everything you've covered. its all vinylester?

Backlash

Reaction score
Thank you for interest and the questions Ka0tyk. To be completely honest with you, I haven't calculated my expenses to date. A few pages back I did and I believe I had spent somewhere around $500. I haven't calculated things since then. ;)

Yes I have only used vinylester resin and won't be using anything else. It has worked really well and I have been happy with its performance.

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Copterzach,

Thank you for the interest and the bumpity bump. :D

No Sir I haven't made any progress on this project in far too long. I've been so busy with work, our house remodel, spending time with kids and family (Dont foget the dog!), and all the while trying to keep an amazing relationship moving forward. Time has been tight my friend!

I did manage to get her backed in underneath some protection so our work won't be damaged during the winter.

I have done some work with the old Ellis trailer that I picked up for this hull. Wheels are being cleaned up and once finished, new tires purchased. Check the thread in the trailer section.

I'll get back on this thing and start posting up some more pictures and long-winded posts too. ;)

Thanks again for the motivation!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good morning Guys/Gals! :D

Well I haven't made any forward progress on this hull but I am getting closer to getting back on this thing. Christmas is RIGHT around the corner!

So, in keeping with the theme of a limited budget along with some of the ideas that I have, I wound up buying myself an early Christmas gift. Or two.

I know this hull isn't officially a Schiada, but it's still going to wind up sitting on a nice trailer. That's just how it is.

So, with that being said, what are the odds of finding a matching pair of 40 year old wheels, with the same dimension, offset and bolt hole pattern??

And apparently manufactured by the same company???

I think I got lucky and found a set that will perfectly match what I already have.

BOOM! :D

Pretty stoked about this little addition!

Patience Gwasshoppas, I'll add pictures in a week or so.....

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good afternoon!

Well its been awhile since I've posted up in this thread! I still have a TON of work to do on this and it seems like forever since I've had the time to work on it. With that being said, I did manage to pick up some material today.

20160422_132800.jpg

Hopefully I can find some time this weekend to start messing around with it again. :D

Have a great day and thank you for checking in!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Happy 4th of July!

Not much of an update but I have picked up a few parts here and there that will later find their way into this boat.

As this will be performing duties as a family play boat, it will need a ski pylon. Instead of duplicating the installation that this boat was originally equipped with, I've decided to upgrade these components. The previous install was a thick walled aluminum tube with a threaded insert on the top. A standard hitch ball was threaded into the top and the bottom simply bolted to the transom at the base. It worked but wasn't what I wanted to replicate.

So I have been scouring the CL and Ebay ads looking for a new used replacement. As luck would have it, I stumbled into a local CL ad for a used pylon. So I made arrangements to pick it up ASAP.

In the process, I met another person who was familiar with RDP. Chris was super-cool and gave me a great deal on the pylon and a switch panel. Thank you Sir!

Unfortunately, this pylon was bent towards the bottom. I knew this when I purchased it, and already had a solution.

20160624_095654.jpg

The current pole is also hollow and had bent under load. So instead of trying to heat and straighten this one, I replaced the entire lower section with a new solid piece of bar stock. No more bending. :D

The installation of the pylon in the boat will include a permanently mounted "Sleeve" that is slightly larger than the solid bar stock ski pylon. This sleeve will be installed further forward in the hull in front of the fuel tank and behind the batteries. While this sleeve portion will be locked in place, the pylon itself will be removable from the sleeve when necessary. The sleeve will be mounted with heim joints on the sleeve and on the transom. The heims will be connected to the sleeve with a collar that will also be tied in to the gunnels of the boat. This pylon and installation bracketry should be overkill for our intended use and that's perfectly fine. ;)

20160624_152335-1.jpg

The switch panel I picked up from Chris will work too as it's close to what I was looking for. I'll trim the bottom and have it polished up prior to assembly.

20160624_095632-1.jpg

In the next few weeks, I'll try and set aside some time to get more work accomplished on this project. I've just been too busy with other projects and commitments.

As always, thank you for checking in and for following along.

Stay safe!

Henry

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Let me know if you need machining or welding . I'm still working on a Hondo and my 12' deal, so I'll always be around the house .

Backlash

Reaction score
Thank you George I really appreciate it! It means a lot coming from you! ;) You're just trying to butter me up so I'll come over and clean up the shop! :D

Looking forward to updates on the Hondo! ;)

Backlash

Reaction score
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

I finally managed to find some time to tinker around with this thing! :D

I started off cutting out one of the main stringers from the bottom of the hull. It's not a hard job at all but it just sux crawling up underneath the deck with a grinder and a cutoff wheel only to find yourself quickly covered in fiberglass dust. Good times for sure!

View attachment 509205

View attachment 509206

View attachment 509207

The picture below is looking down towards the bottom of the hull below the deck. You can see where the glass has been worn thin along the keel. This is something that we will address once this hull gets flipped. ;)

View attachment 509208

Once I cut the fiberglass "Cap" from the stringer, it pretty much peeled right off. Here you can see what condition the stringer was truly in. The fiberglass skin hid a lot of the moisture stains and made it almost impossible to tell what condition the stringers were in. This one was rotted along the bottom and came out in four pieces. The opposing main stringer is cracked in the bow area and I imagine that one is in the same shape.

20160902_100334.jpg

20160902_100606.jpg

20160902_102545.jpg

20160902_125948.jpg

20160902_130007.jpg

Here we are using the old stringer to recreate the shape and angles where the new stringer will sit on the hull bottom. The angles varied from 15? near the bow to 10? near the transom. I left the new stringers slightly taller and a little longer just to have some wiggle room.

20160902_142854.jpg

You can see in this next picture that some areas along the bottom of the stringers aren't quite finished. I need to smooth some of the transitions from front to rear but I will wait and do this once we see how the stringers sit in the hull.

20160902_165045.jpg

The last picture shows the grain alignment on the stringers in relation to the angles on the hull bottom and the 10? angles we cut. When I sourced these boards, I looked through the entire inventory to find pieces where the grain alignment would coincide with the angle of the hull bottom. I'm ecstatic with how these turned out! :D

20160902_165105.jpg

The next step will be getting the hull bottom prepped and these dry fit before glassing them in. Thank you Dad for all the help today!! Having the extra hands not only made this part of the process easier, it was a lot of fun too! (No bloodshed this go around!)

Have a great evening and as always, thank you for following along!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Hahahaa! Amen to that! Considering each of these pieces of lumber was over $100, we took our time! :D

Just change the angle of the blade on the saw as you make the cuts. We did this making several cuts in each at varying angles. The places where we changed the angles are the areas that I'll "Blend" with a grinder once I dry fit the stringers in the hull. ;)

Backlash

Reaction score
78DiMarco,

Thank you for the kind words! This has been a much longer process than I had originally thought but that's fine. No deadlines whatsoever. ;) Im just taking my time and working on it whenever I have the time. I'll do my best to keep this thing moving forward! Thank you guys!!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Damn it's been WAY too long since I did anything to this hull!

:grumble:

I went out today and tinkered on her for a few minutes. I started off sanding down some of the repairs on the transom just to rough up the surface. When I did these repairs, I brought the repair almost to the surface. Meaning, there are several layers of glass that have been added. Just to give you an idea, I ran a sanding block across this repair and you can see there isn't a lot of space left for any type of filler.

20161208_123229.jpg

So I sanded some of the surfaces and then mixed up a batch of 3M filler that has short strands of fiberglass mixed in. No pictures of the mix because you only have a few minutes til it kicks off.

20161208_122611.jpg

20161208_122622.jpg

I gave these areas some time to cure and once they did, it was ready to sand. Using a block with 80 grit knocks it down fairly quickly.

20161208_125531.jpg

20161208_125539.jpg

Here is a close-up of one of the areas I worked on today. You can see it needs another skim coat but there aren't a lot of pin holes which is nice. It filled in pretty well.

20161208_130401.jpg

Now I get to do this process about 50 more times. :D

Anyways, thank you for checking in and for following along. Stay safe and have a great evening!

Henry

78DiMarco

Reaction score
Nice to see the thread back on top where it should be. I really appreciate your patience and skills. Keep the the project working along step by step. Looking forward to seeing the boat done. I did a restoration too but not to the detail you are and I love it. I think it took me a few years and then it never ends.....

Happy Holidays!
Bert

Backlash

Reaction score
Bert,

Thank you for the kind motivating words of encouragement. I really appreciate it! I'm juggling a full-time career along with a whole house renovation, so spare time and play money is hard to come by. This boat restoration is a labor of love and this type of work is something I absolutely love doing. If I could do this full time and make enough money to pay the bills, I'd happily do it full-time.

When I do have time to work on this project, I try and do things to the best of my ability. There are numerous larger shops and many more talented people in this industry who's knowledge and abilities far exceed mine. I only hope to learn from them during this project and hope the end result will be something unique that our family will be able to enjoy for a long period of time. As always, thank you for following along and thank you for the motivation! ;)

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good morning!

Time flies when you're having fun! :D

Not much of an update but maybe this will motivate me to get back on this thing now that it's warming up. I cut the remaining steps off the trailer and ground the remnants off the main frame rails. I cut out the prop and rudder cradle from the trailer too leaving only one "Old" cross member in to hold things in place. I should be getting close to actually adding material instead of always cutting things off! :D

20170309_160714.jpg

20170310_094603.jpg

20170310_100148.jpg

20170310_102655.jpg

The steel doesn't look too bad considering it's about 40 years old! :D

I put down a quick layer of primer over all these areas just to prevent surface rust. Soon I'll get the frame rail extensions fit and work on getting those sorted out. Then some new crossmembers will go in and we'll be closer to setting the spring sliders in place.

As always, thank you for following along. Stay safe and keep smiling! :D

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good morning Folks!

I made a little progress on the trailer over the weekend. Yes I know these updates may be more suited to the trailer section but I'll update that thread later on.

I cut out the template I made and used that to get the angles for the crossmembers. Using some scrap lumber, I was able to get things started.

20170317_173904.jpg

Once the angles were sorted out, I simply needed to adjust the center of the crossmember so that it was centered within the trailer frame rails.

20170317_174944.jpg

Once the center of the crossmember was located, I cut out some more scrap 2x4 lumber and test fit those pieces.

20170317_181149.jpg

You can seen in the above photo how much more ground clearance we'll have with the new crossmembers versus the old. If this trailer sits as low as I imagine, that will be a good thing. :D

The next step is to transfer these dimensions to steel and get things ready to weld into place.

During this part of the process, I learned the end of the trailer frames aren't level when compared left to right. Since there is less than a 1/4" difference, I should be able to even this out with the trailer frame extensions.

As always, thank you for checking in and following along.

Have a safe Spring Break party animals! :D

Henry

lenmann

Reaction score
So....that house remodel done yet?

Back on the boat?

No pressure, I've learned a ton about how boats decay, how they are built and how to reclaim them from this thread. Even though the updates have slowed its still my "go to" resource for how to do it right.

Backlash

Reaction score
Good morning Lenmann!

Holy smokes imagine this thread being on the front page! Even I was shocked to see that! Just trying to win the "Lengthiest Project Award!" :D

Thank you so much for the kind words and the much needed motivation though! This project hasn't moved an inch in the longest time and I hate it! :grumble:

The house remodel is getting close to being wrapped up. I've rewired, reframed, reroofed and repiped the entire thing with only a few loose ends to tie up. I insulated everything I could access and recently started hanging some drywall. It would have been easier to build a new house. So please be patient with me as I try and finish things up there. Like the little lady says, "You can't live in a 19' boat!" :D

Next on the list for the boat is grinding out the last of the old glass underneath the bow and replacing the toeboard and a few small bulkheads. The trailer still needs some metal work too but I've had to wait on doing any welding as I didnt have any power out to the garage. Fixed that issue with a new subpanel. :D

Hopefully I'll be posting some more updates soon. Thanks again for the motivation I really appreciate it!! Stay safe guys!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Welcome back! LMAO!

I haven't touched this thing in forever! I was pulling some information from a USB flash drive and stumbled into this interior shot. I figured I'd share it again and somehow motivate myself to get back on this thing. Life has gotten in the way and this project has been pushed to the back burner for some time. Getting closer to dragging it back out and getting back to work. :confused:

You gotta love that badass single-axle trailer though! :D That sucker is long gone along with everything else you see in this picture! LMAO!

Howard 19 Interior Picture 2 for AAA.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
Good evening folks and Happy Father's Day to you Dads! Since it was Father's Day, I swindled my wife to let me have some free time to work on this boat. So I managed to get a few little things done on it which felt GREAT!

Some time ago, I made some fiberglass sleeves to insert into the new transom where the jackplate will be mounted. I had also previously glassed over some of the original holes, so new holes needed to be drilled. I put a new aluminum plate on the transom that has the same bolt holes as the jackplate. I marked the center of each of the holes and drilled them out. As the bolts are 1/2", I needed to overbore the holes to fit the sleeves in. Some of the sleeves were thicker than others, so I simple put them on a bolt, held the bolt with a set of pliers and hit each sleeve with a grinder. This rounded the sleeves nicely and made them all fairly similar in size and also roughed up the surfaces for a better adhesion.

20190615_160616.jpg

This image above was taken before I put them under the grinder.

20190615_160532.jpg

20190615_162928.jpg

Here is what these will look like just to give you an idea of what I'm doing.

20190615_160410.jpg

I wanted to seal these holes up as best I could so I grabbed a few tubes of epoxy at Home Depot. I like this particular one because it allows you to inject the inside of each hole using the nozzle provided. It's a lot easier than trying to mix the epoxy in a tray then trying to paint it on inside the 3/4" holes.

20190616_195038.jpg

After I coated the insides of each hole and the outside of each sleeve, I shoved the sleeves in.

20190616_102813.jpg

After the epoxy oozed out and cured, I went back over the inside and outside of the transom and ground these sleeves flush.

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the transom when I finished up with these steps. This is not complete yet as I still need to glass over these sleeves and make sure everything is essentially watertight.

20190616_142255.jpg

When I finish the glass work on the sleeves, each sleeve will look like the area around the drain plug opening. I hope that makes sense.

20190616_172836.jpg

I took the above picture before I pushed the last two sleeves through and ground those flush. But you get the idea.

Now on to the ghetto metal shop. :D

I knew I had a few pieces of aluminum to cut, so I bit the bullet and bought the metal cutting blade for my worm drive saw. It worked like a champ!

20190616_110950.jpg

20190616_113218.jpg

These will be the aluminum plates that mimic the shape of the stringer knees. These knees will tie the transom into the two main stringers. They will be bolted to the stringers, then to the plate on the inside of the transom and to the plate on the outside of the transom and finally the jackplate. The engine shouldn't go anywhere once this is all installed.

20190609_170434.jpg

I will clean up all of these aluminum pieces then have them polished and set aside for the time being. There is still a lot of glass work left to do. Now that its warming up and things have progressed with our house remodel project, hopefully the Mrs. will let me sneak out into the backyard more frequently. Hopefully! :D

As always, thank you for checking in!! Stay safe and have a nice night!

Henry

Rjt01

Reaction score
Just finished reading all of ur posts and loved every one of them . What ur doing is what I want to do to my 19’ . She’s old and a little tired . And I now know what to kinda expect when I come to do this lol thank BC and keep up the good work . Gona start ordering al the material soon and maybe get started after this season is done . I got all the mechanical stuff done and electrical it’s now just time to do al the wood an glass lol .

Backlash

Reaction score
Just finished reading all of ur posts and loved every one of them . What ur doing is what I want to do to my 19’ . She’s old and a little tired . And I now know what to kinda expect when I come to do this lol thank BC and keep up the good work . Gona start ordering al the material soon and maybe get started after this season is done . I got all the mechanical stuff done and electrical it’s now just time to do al the wood an glass lol .

Time to get itchy! :D

I've thoroughly enjoyed working on mine and need to get the ball rolling again. Life has just been super busy for us and this boat has had to sit for far too long. I'm going to try and finish all the glasswork up this summer and try to get her ready for new gel coat. That's the goal so we'll see how it goes. Hahahaa!

:D

Start a thread with yours and let us all enjoy watching the progress and you spending your money.

;)

Backlash

Reaction score
Hi folks just a small update. Here are some pictures of the transom and the outboard bracket sleeves I installed. I drilled these out because some epoxy had run inside some of the sleeves and hardened.

20190624_115412.jpg

Here is a close up picture of one of the sleeves. You can see the solid glass sleeve with the layer of epoxy around the outside of the sleeve. I will add another layer or two of glass on these exterior surfaces to smooth things out.

20190624_115547.jpg

Overall I am really happy with the way this is coming along. There shouldn't be any water finding it's way into the core of this transom.

As always thank you for following along!

Henry

Mike Brown

Reaction score
Does any one rember chuck schiadas 20 foot outboard center steer race bost? It had what looked like a 2x6 fitted to the bottom that was at least as long as the running surface. It had a evinrude 235 on it when we raced with him.

A little late, but this is the boat you ask about. Chuck had another 20 footer, but this one was racing only
upload_2019-6-25_16-11-13.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
Mike,

Thank you for sharing that photo! Colors of the two boats are similar too. It looks like that hull has a pad on it, but it's hard to see in the pic. Great photo though! Thank you!!!

Backlash

Reaction score
Good afternoon!

I had a little bit of free time this afternoon to play around with this project. I got two more layers of glass on the exterior and interior of the transom. This should be enough glass to fill in the low spots around the holes and help seal things up for good. I will let this cure overnight and drill the holes again and bring this glass flush with the surface.

20190629_170327.jpg

20190629_170348.jpg

I got started on installing the first of many bulkheads too. This is the bulkhead closest to the transom on the starboard side. This first layer is resin thickened with cabosil. Once this cures, I'll sand the radius and clean up the surfaces around it. Then it will be ready to be glassed into the hull and deck.

20190629_174349.jpg

As always, thank you for checking in! Hopefully I can add a few more updates in the next few days. Stay safe everyone!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good evening folks! I made a little more progress today but it's nothing special. Just a bunch of time spent with the grinder. :D There were two small lips of glass sticking up that were leftover from where the original stringer was glassed in. When I cut the stringer out, I was lazy and left those fiberglass pieces sticking up. Not any more! Now the bottom is all smooth and ready for me to glass the new stringer in.

20190630_194420.jpg

And here is a picture of the first bulkhead with the fillet ground smooth. I need to touch up a few areas in the corners, but it's almost ready for some glass too.

20190630_192632.jpg

Once I get the next bulkhead installed in the same manner as this one, I will glass them both in. Just plugging away on the little stuff for now. Baby steps! :D

Have a great night and stay safe!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good evening Folks!

I got the rest of the right main stringer bed ground out and that mess cleaned up. Then I sanded down a few high spots on the right rear bulkhead that I had put a fillet on. I created a nice smooth radius and got that bulkhead glassed in too. I put a layer of 1708 on the front and back side of this bulkhead. It shouldn't go anywhere. Here are a few pics from this evening's work.

20190714_172352.jpg

20190714_185927.jpg

As always, thank you for following along! Have a nice night and stay safe!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good afternoon Folks!

I was able to get another bulkhead installed on the starboard side of the boat this afternoon. This will be the foremost bulkhead close to where the back of the driver's seat will be. Just like on the previous bulkhead, I ran a thick mixture of resin, cabosil and fiberglass strands to create a fillet. Since I had already cut out the 1708 cloth to tab this bulkhead in, I went ahead and laid those up wet on wet. It worked out well and I am stoked with the way it turned out. Here is the view looking from the transom.

20190719_143017.jpg

Here is the same bulkhead as viewed from the front.

20190719_142930.jpg

Once this all cures, I'll hit the edges with a grinder and smooth things out. Baby steps! :D

As always, thank you for following along! Stay safe!

Henry

Backlash

Reaction score
Good afternoon Folks! I hate to say this, but I haven't spent any time working on this hull. I've been so busy with work and other projects that this one has been sitting idle. I picked up Community's little 19' Daytona earlier this summer, so a bunch of time and some money was thrown at that boat instead. This one isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so dont worry. 😉

Thanks for bumping the thread back up. I'll try and load some updated pics in the next week or two. Thanks again, and stay safe everybody! 👍

Backlash

Reaction score
OK, now where was I........ 😲🤣

Long story short, this Baby has been sitting in the corner collecting dust as life has continued moving forward. As some may know, I picked up a 19' Daytona from another member on here a few years ago. What I thought was a "Turnkey ride," wasn't quite turnkey. Well, we turned the key a few times, but the time on the water was extremely limited.

As luck would have it, I ran into another member who was looking for a 19' Daytona hull and trailer. Well, that was good enough for me. I gutted that boat, pulled everything off the hull that was bolted on, and delivered it to him over the Christmas holidays. I enjoyed the boat while I had it, but was happy to see it leaving, attached to another hitch.

PXL_20221226_193320976.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
I've made a little progress on the Howard/Schiada over the past few years, but nothing worthwhile. I've done some more glass work and have almost finished with that part of this project. I should win some type of award for the slowest-moving project on RDP. 🤣

I've gathered some miscellaneous parts and sorted things out that came off the Daytona. Some of those parts will be re-used on this boat after some cleaning.

Here are some pictures of the wiring on the Daytona. Some of this wiring was cleaned up when I had the Daytona, but some things weren't addressed as the boat was up and running. Since I took everything apart when I sold the Daytona, I was able to take a closer look at things and found some more golden nuggets.

Daytona wiring....

20200622_194258.jpg

20200801_075522.jpg

😲

Backlash

Reaction score
.......here is how I managed to clean up the wiring to get it up out of the way on the Daytona. It wasn't perfect, but it was a LOT better!!

20200711_181903.jpg

20200801_104222.jpg

It still left a lot to be desired. More on that later.....

Backlash

Reaction score
With the weather we've had in SoCal this week, it's been hard to get much done around the house. Today, I brought a box inside the house that had the wiring loom from the Daytona. I sat down and started to try and clean some things up. The plan is to re-use the Mercury outboard, the wiring, the gauges and the hydraulic steering in the Howard. I'll need to make a few modifications, but things should work.

PXL_20230105_043614086~2.jpg

PXL_20230105_043910627.jpg

As you can see, there are some issues with this loom.

Backlash

Reaction score
.......and some more here.....

PXL_20230105_043956582~2.jpg

.......and here......

PXL_20230105_043720400.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
.......and then there is this......

PXL_20230105_043803842.jpg

.......and a few terminals that need some attention.....

PXL_20230105_044357723.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score

PXL_20230105_044332073.jpg

PXL_20230105_044313176.jpg

So, as you can see, I have plenty to do. Some wires are cut, and left hanging free. Some wires have connectors on them, but aren't actually connected to anything. The wiring that IS connected, is done so with the incorrect terminals. Very few are sealed. But that's OK, we'll take care of all of that. 👍

As always, thank you for following along. Hopefully I can get back on this thing and make some progress. 😉