WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

School shooting near Nashville

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I've seen this conspiracy theory being spread likely to distract from the real issue - mentally ill tranny shooter

I agree with ya... not all are false flags...

this one was... until someone comes out and proclaim this was a reenactment...

some higher up individuals are using mentally unstable people to do heinous acts in the past..

its a full Court Press going on...

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
RIP to the victims and somehow comfort to the families.

I have a question about these senseless shootings, when the president comes out and orders flags lowered. Am I wrong in feeling its not right to do? I feel like it is their LAM agenda.
President can order half staff. It used to be only for heads of state and dignitaries. Now they order it for any political agenda pushing ideal.
If only there was something we were spending billions of $$$$ on that could be redirected to something like, oh I don’t know, protecting our citizens?
After a couple years of FAFO, these mental cases would change there directions.
SSRI’s, Big Pharma, again doing their best to ban guns.
I would like to know what was their first sign there was a shooter on campus?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
1680134934450.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
After all the arguments about this or that- Just keep "ALL" the Damn Doors Locked"!!:confused:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Now the issue is the manifesto and if/when it will be released...

Of course the rainbow warriors don't want it released. Ever.

While others say release it or never publish any of them. Ever.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
In addition to this video, the PD video shows the PD using a key to unlock the door to enter the facility and track down the killer
Killer was upstairs firing at Leo vehicles as they approached as well. Several windshields shot out.
Cops go in thinking killing the killer who kills me. Fall on the sword.
That's bravery, that's Valor.

Melissa Joan Hart "Clarissa Explains it all for you" actress was one of the moms that stopped on the highway to then stop traffic and help get the escaping kids across to safety.
1680188152057.jpeg

Conspiracy theorists already cooking up tales.

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
In addition to this video, the PD video shows the PD using a key to unlock the door to enter the facility and track down the killer
PD entered a different door and a staff member handed them the key.

It’s clear as day in one of the videos I watched.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Which part is the conspiracy theory tale?
These events are sponsored, no less than your hero Zelenskyy is sponsored.

Dont believe it?

I think they are taking special interests a little too far.

This would be the equivalent of two weeks of non stop coverage of the Special Olympics while the real Olympics are relegated to a Sportscenter short clip.

When did all these fringe groups become mainstream? Only in the media where normal people are not allowed to exist.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think they are taking special interests a little too far.

This would be the equivalent of two weeks of non stop coverage of the Special Olympics while the real Olympics are relegated to a Sportscenter short clip.

When did all these fringe groups become mainstream? Only in the media where normal people are not allowed to exist.
And the whitehouse.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

CBS execs bar the word ‘transgender’ from reports on Nashville shooter​

Top executives at CBS News have banned staffers from using the word “transgender” when reporting on the Nashville shooter — despite the fact that police have said Audrey Hale was just that and cited it as a key point in the case, The Post has learned.

“The shooter’s gender identity has not been confirmed by CBS News,” the network’s executives insisted in a Tuesday memo obtained by The Post. “As such, we should avoid any mention of it as it has no known relevance to the crime. Should that change, we can and will revisit.”

The CBS News directive was delivered on a Tuesday morning editorial call by Ingrid Ciprian-Matthews, the executive vice president of newsgathering, and Claudia Milne, the senior vice president of standards and practices, according to sources close to the Tiffany Network.

Adding this because this is how their agenda works...

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Audrey Hale outlined plans "to commit mass murder at The Covenant School" in journals police found in the shooter's car and bedroom after the March 27 attack that killed six people, the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department said.

Police said the shooter, who acted alone, fired 152 rounds — 126 of them 5.56 rifle rounds and 26 of them 9 mm rounds.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
- The affidavit lists the defendant as male, but Whitworth's sister referred to Whitworth as "lily" and described her sibling as "their sister" when she spoke with investigators.

- Eric Ross, a spokesperson for the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, told The Gazette that Whitworth is in the process of transitioning to female.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Translation: Someone from the FBI is either re-writing it, or redacting it, but "we" will see it eventually.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Manifesto has "man" in the title. This is obviously not equitable, so thus we cannot release it.