WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

School shooting near Nashville

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
This is probably the most ironic quote, from the Nashville Chief of Police, John Drake: (emphasis mine)

"Hale does not have a criminal history “at all,” Drake said. He also said they do not know any history of mental illness, but said they are looking at that.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't think I'm alone in this one...
I don't care if someone is gay, straight, trans, black, white...what God they do or do not pray to...
They're all sick fuks if they shoot kids.

Do I agree with the thoughts or agendas they may have? Not hardly. Do I think some adults deserve a death sentence? Most assuredly. Kids should be allowed to grow up though...all of them:(

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Trans activists have serious mental issues (whether they're trans or not)...

FsQwIUqWAAYSAla

WhatExit?

Reaction score
"A transgender person killed six people today.

The police confirmed that the woman was a transgender and in the same sentence said they had no history of mental illness.

And here we see the problem with normalizing this stuff.

Gender dysphoria has ALWAYS been classified as a mental health issue, so yes, by default this person had mental health issues.

I’m not from America but I think it’s extremely obvious that with over 400,000,000 guns in the country if guns were the problem there would be no one left.

The problem is a society that normalizes mental illness and exports that insanity to the rest of the world. The shooter was mentally ill.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and always has been. It doesn’t matter how often you celebrate it or which celebrity influencers are placed on TikTok to glorify it - it is a mental illness. That doesn’t mean you have to have people suffering from it, but it is obvious that it is a medical condition that needs to be treated just like schizophrenia, depression or any other mental health issues.

Celebrating it and acting as though it is the best thing you can be has lead to what you see today in Nashville. Never forget today. Never forget what Audrey Hale did.

And never forget the responses of those who want to argue about pronouns and political correctness instead of confronting this problem head-on.

It cannot continue.

It starts in America and spreads to the world. My country of Spain is already passing insane legislation catering to this mental delusion. Stop this madness."

Link to above:

traquer

Reaction score
Very very sad.

There was an avengalist named David Wilkerson who prophesied in the 80s that the gays will become militant and force their views on you with violence. I was never big on listening to Christian preachers and all that but the moment I saw the types who were supporting BLM, I knew that he nailed it. Bad times for sure if you're around these poeple, or even if you're not :(

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Things that’ll never show up on MSM for $1,000

View attachment 1213252

It's not a revolution they're spawning, far from it in fact. The vast majority just want to get along and go about their lives...both the LGBTQ folks and the straights. There are militants on both sides. Currently, the media and the government are backing one. This is no different than BLM...which is really no different than the other countries that have been destabilized by opposing governments.

If the "underdog" is given help, be it funding, protection or other things, it can be used to weaken the stronger party. In the end, both parties are weakened, easier to control by those in power...or those wanting to take control.

As with the Nazi party and the Brown Shirts, useful idiots. They will fight to a bloody end, completely unaware that those propping them up, will be the same ones to hamstring them later.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, video and stuff released. Biden said she had 2 AK's...looks to be a KelTec Sub2000, probably 9mm, an M&P Shield in 9mm and an AR type. Was wearing a red ball cap, but backwards. Cops took fire on arrival...but still proceeded to advance to contact. They probably got there and acted as fast as they could. Lives were lost, but some probably saved as well.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
Suicide by Cop. Too CS to do it herself, so figured she'd take out a few Christians in the process. At least we know that they won't meet in the afterlife.

No. I didn't misgender her. SHE misgendered herself, just like they all do.

“Suicide by cop “? - Parkland & Uvalde set the precedent- this individual thought it was running into those types of CS - thought there would be no opposition - thankfully Nashville ain’t pussies

WhatExit?

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Candace Owens says it like it is...

"When you play Frankenstein with people's body's parts, you can't be surprised when they behave like monsters," tweeted Owens in reference to Hale's transgender identity. "A person willing to execute violence upon his/her own body will not hesitate to impart violence onto someone else's."

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Looks like a 9mm pistol and 9mm rifle plus a 5.556 rifle

HST4ME

Reaction score
Candace Owens says it like it is...

"When you play Frankenstein with people's body's parts, you can't be surprised when they behave like monsters," tweeted Owens in reference to Hale's transgender identity. "A person willing to execute violence upon his/her own body will not hesitate to impart violence onto someone else's."

I love that woman.

Dana757

Reaction score
Sad deal all the way around. Bad ass cops in those videos. Texas needed those guys. A lot of stuff said in this thread. All I can say is this person represents myself and the trans community like Timothy McVeigh represents you. They don't!

I would go with suicide by cop as well. What better way to get killed by a cop then killing a few people. I would think that school was targeted due to built up resentment. Just guessing here: This kid was born a girl but acting like a boy. Parents sent the kid to that school to get a good does of god. Still acting like a boy I'm sure those nuns weren't having it. The staff were the targets and kids were collateral damage. Don't get me wrong here. I am not justifying anything. Just based on my own experiences that's how I think it went down. Suicide is always the coward way to go. All mass shooters are fucking cowards in my eyes. Too big of a pussy to go eye to eye, toe to toe with their adversaries.

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Video of the killer tranny arriving at the school and shooting its way in, then roaming the halls...

The tranny's car definitely fits the stereo type of a woke libtard lefty. Generic shit box compact hybrid.

I live around several trail heads that the tree huggers from the city frequent every weekend. We always laugh at all the electric and hybrids in the parking lots. Never see any trucks or SUV's ever.

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score

Feeling numb about recent mass shootings - "Exposure to repeated traumatic events can cause us to be numb to future events or normalize them, and can lead to depressive symptoms due to feelings of hopelessness or helplessness.​

We may come across as cold or unempathetic, which could spill over to our interactions with loved ones and other people in our lives.”​

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2023​

List​

2023 dateCityStateDeadInjuredTotalDescription
March 27NashvilleTennessee7[n 2]182023 Covenant School shooting: Six people were killed including three children, and one injured at Covenant School in the Green Hills neighborhood. The suspect, a 28-year-old who had attended the school in the past, was also killed a short time later.[19]
March 26Brooklyn CenterMinnesota066Six people, all of whom were under the age of 18, sustained non-life threatening injuries after more than 50 gunshot rounds were fired in the parking lot of a Girl Scouts headquarters building.[20]
March 25ShreveportLouisiana066Six were injured when multiple people got out of an SUV and randomly shot at pedestrians.[21]
March 23BaltimoreMaryland156One man was killed and five other people were injured including a teenager, in West Baltimore.[22]
March 21TrentonNew Jersey044Four people were injured in a drive-by shooting, including a 15-year-old boy.[23]
March 21SumterSouth Carolina5[n 2]05A former soldier killed three children and an active duty soldier at a home before killing himself.[24]
March 20MilwaukeeWisconsin156A teenage boy was killed and five women were injured.[25]
March 18Columbus (2)Ohio246Two people were killed and four others injured inside Tha Plug nightclub.[26]
March 18Chicago (4)Illinois044Three men opened fire into a restaurant and injured three men and a woman in South Shore.[27][28]
March 18Dallas (4)Texas044Four people were hospitalized from a shooting at an intersection.[29]
March 15ModestoCalifornia224Two men were killed and two others injured in a residential shooting.[30]
March 14Birmingham and St. Clair CountyAlabama404A man killed two people in Birmingham, before killing a man and woman inside a home in St. Clair County. The suspect surrendered, alerted police and confessed to killing the four people.[31][32]
March 13LubbockTexas044Four people were injured in south Lubbock.[33]
March 12Dallas (3)Texas404Two men and two women were killed in an apartment complex in Northwest Dallas. Two suspects were taken into custody.[34]
March 10Miami LakesFlorida5[n 2]05Three women were killed and two men, including the perpetrator, were killed in their home during a murder–suicide.[35]
March 8Los Angeles (4)California1[n 2]34A career criminal opened fire on police officers in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood, injuring three, before dying.[36]
March 8Pine BluffArkansas224Two people were killed and two others were injured in a parked car in front of an apartment complex.[37]
March 7Memphis (5)Tennessee044Four people were injured, two critically, in south Memphis.[38]
March 6Memphis (4)Tennessee224Two men were killed and two other people were critically injured at an apartment during a domestic incident.[39]
March 6La RivieraCalifornia224Two people were killed and two others injured in the early morning at a residential home. Two others in the home were not wounded.[40]
March 5Lake CityFlorida044Four men were wounded shortly before noon, the same suspect reportedly opened fire again after 30 minutes but no one else was wounded.[41]
March 5BolingbrookIllinois314An adult and two teenagers were killed in an apparent home invasion, with a second adult wounded. A teenager was later arrested in connection.[42]
March 5Shreveport (2)Louisiana044Four people were injured in the parking lot of a Baptist church during a drive-by shooting.[43]
March 4Cape GirardeauMissouri055Four victims with gunshot wounds were found by first responders at a bar, and a fifth person was later identified to be a victim of the same incident.
March 4DouglasvilleGeorgia268Two teenagers were killed and six others were injured during a shooting at a house party.[44]
March 4Los Angeles (3)California055Five people were injured, one critically, near a beach in the San Pedro neighborhood.[45]
March 1Kansas CityMissouri1[n 2]34Three police officers were injured while executing a search warrant at a home. The perpetrator died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after an 18-hour standoff.[46]

Last edited:

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
March 1Kansas CityMissouri1[n 2]34Three police officers were injured while executing a search warrant at a home. The perpetrator died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after an 18-hour standoff.[46]
March 1CocoaFlorida404Four people were killed in a domestic incident at their home.[47]
February 27New RichmondOhio4[n 2]15Four people were killed and one person was critically injured at a home during a murder–suicide.[48]
February 27Memphis (3)Tennessee224Two men were killed and two others were injured during a shooting near a park in South Memphis.[6]
February 26Machesney ParkIllinois044Four people were injured, one critically, at a bar.[5]
February 26Pompano BeachFlorida224Two people were killed and two others were injured during a shooting in front of a convenience store.[2]
February 26Memphis (2)Tennessee145One person was killed and four others were injured, two critically, during a shooting near an intersection in Southwest Memphis.[49]
February 26DetroitMichigan224Two men were killed and two other people were injured during a shooting on Detroit's East Side.[50]
February 25Saint PaulMinnesota235Two people were killed and three others injured by gunfire after a confrontation ensued in the parking lot of a senior housing community.[51]
February 25West Palm BeachFlorida134One woman was killed and three men were injured during a shooting at an apartment.[52]
February 23Philadelphia (3)Pennsylvania077Three suspected shooters injured seven people, including a two-year old, five teenagers and one woman near a school in the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood of North Philadelphia.[53]
February 22Pine HillsFlorida325A shooter killed a woman and fled the scene, before returning to the scene multiple hours later and opening fire, killing a Spectrum News 13 reporter and critically injuring the photographer, then killed a nine year old and injured their mother at a home before being taken into custody.[54]
February 21Colorado Springs (2)Colorado055Five people, including a bystander, were injured outside of a gas station after a planned confrontation between two groups escalated.[55]
February 19Chicago (3)Illinois336Three people were killed and three others were injured along a northbound lane of I-57 in the South Side.[56]
February 19New Orleans (4)Louisiana145One man was killed and four others were injured at an intersection along a parade route.[57]
February 19LindenNew Jersey4[n 2]04Two parents and their two teenage children were killed in a murder–suicide at their home.[58]
February 19St. LouisMissouri044One woman and three men were injured during a shooting in Downtown St. Louis.[59]
February 19Memphis (1)Tennessee11011Seven people were injured at a Live Lounge. Four others were shot, one fatally, at a related shooting nearby.[60]
February 19IndianapolisIndiana055Five people were injured, one critically, at a gas station.[citation needed]
February 18Columbus (2)Georgia224Two men were killed and two children were injured during a shooting at a motel.[61]
February 18Galena ParkTexas5[n 2][n 3]27A man sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl before fatally shooting three teenage girls, one of whom was pregnant, during a domestic dispute. An infant and a juvenile were also hospitalized. He then committed suicide in his bedroom.[62]
February 18LorisSouth Carolina044Four people injured outside of Loris.[63]
February 17Columbus (1)Georgia099Nine juveniles were injured at a gas station.[64]
February 15Baltimore (2)Maryland044Four people, including two teenagers, were shot and wounded outside of a gas station in southeastern Baltimore.[65]
February 15El PasoTexas134A gunman opened fire in the Cielo Vista Mall, killing one person and injuring three others.[66]
February 14BuffaloNew York055Five people were injured after an altercation escalated.[67]
February 14SweetwaterTennessee145One person was killed and five others, including a child, were injured at a residence.[68]
February 14PittsburghPennsylvania044Four teenagers were shot outside Westinghouse High School.[69]
February 13East LansingMichigan4[n 2]592023 Michigan State University shooting: Eight students were shot, three fatally, at Michigan State University.[70] The shooter, a 43-year-old man with no known ties to the school, committed suicide as he was being approached by police.[71]
February 13PatersonNew Jersey044Two teenagers and two adults were shot and wounded.[72]
February 12LouisvilleMississippi156Six people were injured after multiple shooters opened fire in a parking lot.[73][74]
February 10New York City (2)New York044Four people were wounded in a drive-by shooting outside a smoke shop in Coney Island, Brooklyn.[75]
February 10New York City (1)New York224A 24-year-old person was killed, and three additional people were wounded outside a Popeyes restaurant in the Crotona neighborhood of the Bronx.[76]
February 9HarveyLouisiana4[n 2]04A man fatally shot three of his family members at their home before committing suicide.[77]

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
God Bless those LE officers. It takes a special kind of person to go into a situation like that. Heroes.

They wasted no time going in and pursuing the shooter... "Let's go! Let's go!"

Thanks to them for their brave actions serving the community!

Looked to me like the school had locked down pretty well - didn't see kids/teachers in the video and the shooter was on the 2nd floor shooting out the upstairs window - some bullets hit police car(s). That was a good sign to me that there weren't a lot of targets in the school by that point

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
February 10New York City (2)New York044Four people were wounded in a drive-by shooting outside a smoke shop in Coney Island, Brooklyn.[75]
February 10New York City (1)New York224A 24-year-old person was killed, and three additional people were wounded outside a Popeyes restaurant in the Crotona neighborhood of the Bronx.[76]
February 9HarveyLouisiana4[n 2]04A man fatally shot three of his family members at their home before committing suicide.[77]
February 8LaurinburgNorth Carolina044Three teenagers and one man were injured during a drive-by shooting.[78]
February 8New Orleans (3)Louisiana25[n 4]7Two adults were killed and five other people, including two children, were injured in a vehicle at an intersection in New Orleans East.[79]
February 8Elizabeth CityNorth Carolina044Four teenagers were injured.[80]
February 6Corpus ChristiTexas145A 20-year-old woman was killed and four other people were injured after an argument between a group of people in two cars and a group of people at a home escalated.[81]
February 5StocktonCalifornia134One man was killed and three others were injured in downtown Stockton.[82]
February 5TucsonArizona134One man was killed and three teenage boys were injured, one critically, at a house party in Southeast Tucson.[83]
February 5NewportArkansas145One woman was killed and three were injured after two shooters opened fire at a concert.[84]
February 5Colorado Springs (1)Colorado145One person was killed and four were injured after an unknown shooter opened fire in the Meridian Ranch neighborhood. Authorities believe the shooting is linked to a carjacking from the day before.[85]
February 4HuntsvilleTexas224Two people were killed and two others were critically injured after two shooters opened fire at a house party near Sam Houston State University.[86]
February 1Los Angeles (2)California055Five people were injured in a drive-by shooting in South Los Angeles.[87]
February 1Texas CityTexas044Four people were shot, one critically, at an apartment complex. Two children were present, but were left unharmed.[88]

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
anuary 31Durham (2)North Carolina224Four men were shot, two fatally, in a neighborhood of Durham.[89]
January 30LakelandFlorida01111Eleven people were injured, two critically, during a targeted attack at a neighborhood intersection one mile north of downtown Lakeland.[90] The perpetrator was killed by police seven days later in a car chase.[91]
January 30Dallas (2)Texas134One man was killed and three other people, including a child, were injured in southern Dallas.[92]
January 29GreensboroNorth Carolina167One person was killed and six people were injured during a shooting at a nightclub.[93]
January 29ColumbusOhio134One person was killed and three people were injured after two shooters opened fire at a strip club in northeast Columbus.[94]
January 28AndrewsSouth Carolina224Two deceased victims were found lying in a road, while two injured were found nearby.[95]
January 28AustinTexas145One person was killed and four people were injured, two critically, at a hookah lounge in northeast Austin.[96]
January 28Philadelphia (2)Pennsylvania044Four people were injured in a shooting the Oxford Circle neighborhood in Northeast Philadelphia.[97]
January 28Los Angeles (1)California347Three people were killed and four others were critically injured in a shooting in the Beverly Crest neighborhood.[98]
January 26NewarkNew Jersey145One person was killed and four others were wounded on the sidewalk outside of a liquor store in downtown Newark.[99]
January 26LancasterPennsylvania044Four people were shot and wounded at a McDonald's after a fight broke out.[100]
January 24Red SpringsNorth Carolina314Three people were killed and one other person critically injured in a shooting.[101]
January 23OaklandCalifornia178A teenager was killed and seven people were injured in a shootout at a gas station near the filming of a music video. Police believe the motive is gang related.[102]
January 23Half Moon BayCalifornia7182023 Half Moon Bay shootings: Seven people were killed, and one was critically injured at two farms. The victims were all farmworkers. A suspect was arrested for the shootings.[103]
January 23Chicago (2)Illinois235Suspects open fire on people in a South Shore apartment, killing two people and wounding three others.[104]
January 23Dodge CityKansas1[n 2]5[n 5]6A suspect opened fire at deputies, shooting three deputies and a woman, before being killed in a shootout with police.[105]
January 22Tunica ResortsMississippi044Four people were wounded outside a casino early in the morning after an individual in a vehicle opened fire.[106]
January 22Shreveport (1)Louisiana088Five adults and three children were injured in a home, four of them critically.[107]
January 22BrookhavenGeorgia134A man was killed and three other people were injured at an apartment complex.[108]
January 22Baton RougeLouisiana01212Twelve people were injured, three critically, in a shooting at a bar.[109]
January 21–22Monterey ParkCalifornia12[n 2]9212023 Monterey Park shooting: A 72-year-old man killed 11 people and injured nine others at a dance studio in Monterey Park after a Lunar New Year celebration in the city.[110]
January 18LynchburgVirginia04[n 6]4Four people were injured, two critically, after two groups opened fire on each other in a parking lot.[111][112]
January 17Houston (2)Texas044Four people were injured during a drive-by shooting of a convenience store in Northeast Houston.[113]
January 16SanfordFlorida156One woman was killed and five others were injured in a targeted car-to-car shooting at an intersection.[114]
January 16Fort PierceFlorida111[n 7]12One person was killed and 11 others were injured in a shooting at a park during a Martin Luther King Jr. Day event. The shooting stemmed from a disagreement between two parties.[115]
January 16GoshenCalifornia606Goshen shooting: A baby, a teenager, and four others were killed in a shooting at a home.[116]
January 15Houston (1)Texas145Five people were shot, one fatally, after a shooter opened fire outside a club in north Houston.[117]
January 15RockfordIllinois325Multiple shootings occurred leaving three killed and two others injured.[118]

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
January 13ClevelandOhio415A man went inside a home in the west side and opened fire, shooting five family members, killing four, before being taken into custody.[121][122]
January 9Minneapolis (2)Minnesota044Four people were shot near the Lake Street/Midtown station at about 8:00 p.m.[123]
January 9Philadelphia (1)Pennsylvania314Three people were killed and one was critically injured in the Mayfair neighborhood.[124]
January 9DenverColorado044Four people were wounded near an intersection in the LoDo neighborhood.[125]
January 8AlbanyGeorgia044Four people, including three teenagers, were wounded in a drive-by shooting while playing basketball in Driskell Park.[126]
January 8Minneapolis (1)Minnesota044A woman and three men were wounded outside of a party on Hennepin Avenue.[127]
January 7HuntsvilleAlabama21315Two women were killed and 13 other people were wounded during a shootout between two groups at a birthday party held in a strip mall.[128]
January 7Lee TownshipMichigan4[n 2]04A man killed his wife and two daughters before killing himself.[129]
January 7High PointNorth Carolina5[n 2]05A man killed his three children and his wife before killing himself.[130]
January 6San FranciscoCalifornia134Four people were shot, one fatally, near a police station in the Mission District.[131]
January 6Dallas (1)Texas325Three people were killed and two others were injured in the parking lot of an apartment building in North Dallas.[132]
January 5New Orleans (2)Louisiana235Two were killed and three were injured in a shooting in Central City.[133]
January 5Miami GardensFlorida01010At least 10 people were wounded outside a restaurant during the filming of a music video for rapper French Montana.[134]
January 4EnochUtah8[n 2]08Killing of the Haight family: A man fatally shot his five children, wife, and mother-in-law before killing himself.[135]
January 4Baltimore (1)Maryland145Five teenage boys were shot, one fatally, at a mall in West Baltimore.[136]
January 4DumfriesVirginia145A man shot his teenage girlfriend, her three siblings and a teenage relative in a domestic dispute.[137]
January 3New Orleans (1)Louisiana044Four people were shot and wounded in the Hoffman Triangle neighborhood.[138]
January 3Washington (1)District of Columbia134One man was killed and three males were injured, including an eight-year-old boy, after two shooters opened fire near an intersection in Northwest DC.[139]
January 1AllentownPennsylvania044Four adults were injured near a recreation center.[140]
January 1Chicago (1)Illinois134A 17-year-old boy was killed and three other teenagers were wounded in Washington Park during a car-to-car shooting.[141]
January 1Durham (1)North Carolina055Five people were injured in a drive-by shooting outside a Subway restaurant.[142]
January 1ClintonMaryland224Two adults were killed and two others, including a child, were injured in a domestic violence incident.[143]
January 1OcalaFlorida246Two people were killed and four others were injured in an early-morning shooting amid a crowd of approximately 100 people.[144]
January 1Oklahoma CityOklahoma134One person was killed and at least three others were injured in a parking lot in downtown Oklahoma City.[145]
January 1Mifflin TownshipOhio145One person was killed and four others were injured at a strip club near John Glenn Columbus International Airport after an argument escalated into gunfire.[146]

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
2023 US mass shooting statistics by month
MonthMass shootingsTotal number dead
(including the shooters)
Total number wounded
(including the shooters)
Occurred at a school or universityOccurred at a place of worship
January528720500
February435416020
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Total9514136520

BajaT

Reaction score
"Mass shootings have skyrocketed" Well, when you change the definition to 4 or more injured..... Happens almost every day in Chicago, but that is not newsworthy for some reason. The Federal Bureau of Investigation doesn't have a mass shooting definition. Instead, the FBI defines "mass murder" as an incident where four or more people are killed, which can include gun violence.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
2023 US mass shooting statistics by month
I'm not really sure what your point is, but it is obvious you like data. My experience is you need to look at ALL of the data to form any kind of rational conclusion.

If you study this particular Wikipedia table it will tell you some things:

1) the worst school "massacre" in the US was in 1927 and it was a bombing

2) the worst on record was in Chile in 1907 and was perpetrated by the Government

3) many occurred in countries with strict gun laws

4) many didn't involve guns at all

5) one occurred in 1764, so this has happened for a long time

And the grand conclusion? It is due to EVIL. Plain and simple. Evil people, do evil things with a variety of weapons and tactics.

Reactions: FCT

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Good the authorities are getting this out there ahead of the woke speculation.

Wife and I couldn't believe we heard one reporter say "If they would just lock the schools front door."
It was locked and video shows Butch blasting through it.