WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schools Suck, County Medical Does Too

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
:mad: This morning, at 7AM, our school board had an all hands on deck meeting. Yavapai County Health is shutting down all in person education, at least public, starting Monday! Prescott Unified...hippy little fuktards...shut down today. As dropped your kids off at school, pick them up at the end of the day and everything's different. Humboldt, the district my wife is in, will have till Friday.

Wife was told no new lessons, review for next 5 weeks! She's pissed, and redlined...she had finally got them caught up after the 5 weeks she's had with them in person.

She did her testing today...still state mandated. She's prepping the next three days right now. Tomorrow will be Christmas reading, and other related. Thursday will be mostly "parent gift" kid craft...ornament with a print of their school pic she just printed, frame with year and crayons on popsicle sticks...that she supplies. Friday will be a Christmas party...she's funding, and each kid gets a gift baggy with crayons, activity book, coloring book and some other little stuff.

"They're stealing these kids' kindergarten, and it's not fair. They should get to have a normal life."

I'm glad I married the teacher I did. Most of the newer crop are fine with this BS.

Old school...
Kindergarten should be fun and learning...
CHRISTMAS party...none of this sjw crap!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A little more update of the fuckery. Yesterday, the day of the announcement, 20 teachers called in "sick" to the high school. Same BS happened Monday down near Scottsdale. Political crap, the wannabe "union" trying to gain a foothold and a position of strength.

I liked the old days of construction. A guy can't show on time, fired and replaced. Doesn't show up once, gone. A crew tries to bulldog, drop the axe, get a new crew runner if he pushed for it. Get a new crew if they want to go broke together. They learn, and usually end up back again.

There seems to be less people taking pride in what they are, and what they do. If your job isn't important to you, why should it be to me?