WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SCORE...... I think..... GMG Smoker

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The girlfriend just moved into a new place, and the previous owner left a few things..... Whatever, I want this over with, I’ll get rid of the shit.

In a mess of shit next to the house I find this GMG identical to mine. The fuck. It’s got a cover, appears to be an earlier one.... Let’s plug this bitch in and find out if it works! So far, so good! It’s missing the temp probe, the table, and the bucket..... who cares..... Cleaned the fire box, verified it would feed pellets (there’s a whole hopper full), and we’re off! Ran it up to 400 for 30 minutes, seemed to work fine. Cutting it back to 250 now and if it holds I’m headed to the store to find a slab of something to cook today while we’re boating!
IMG_2468.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
What a score!

i would run a cable lock thru it for a couple weeks the old tenant might come back and try to grab it off the patio

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Wasn’t a tru-tip or prime rib in site! WTF!?

Pork Ribs it is! Lathered a few smelly good things on them, and just lit this thing back off. As soon as it’s to temp, we’re headed to the boat ramp, (2 miles away, that’s one of the reasons she chose this place) we’re going to run a 100 miles or so, then back home to check results.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Care to share any more pictures of the house and area? Lately I find myself looking all over at different parts of the country. Some really amazing places outside of California

FishSniper

Reaction score
Wasn’t a tru-tip or prime rib in site! WTF!?

Pork Ribs it is! Lathered a few smelly good things on them, and just lit this thing back off. As soon as it’s to temp, we’re headed to the boat ramp, (2 miles away, that’s one of the reasons she chose this place) we’re going to run a 100 miles or so, then back home to check results.
That is one of the reasons I’m looking at a pellet smoker for Havasu instead of the pit barrel I have at home. Throw the food on hit the lake come home and have dinner alresdy going.

Reactions: DWC

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Amazon sells the probes for cheap and the buckets are at Home Depot. I have the same one I bought mine used for 250 and it’s already paid for itself. Score for you guys!