WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Scott Peterson

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not from cali,but didn't he murderize his wife??foook that asshole.
Not "just" murdered his wife...his pregnant wife. Then dumped her body in the San Francisco Bay on a Christmas Day "fishing trip". Then went on TV asking for her to come home...and banging his girlfrieand.

I'm an asshole, and a vindictive SOB, but this guy's just a waste of flesh...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
His death sentence was recently overturned.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Prison is like University for scum. They learn new scams and hone their craft.

He has been on death row for what, 16 years? and our new POTUS wants to abolish the death sentence?? great, more time for scum to commit more crimes.

fmo24

Reaction score
Looks like he is going to get another trial since they say the jury was biased. F that waste of air!
Only on death penalty I believe. The murder s already settled and at minimum will be life w/o parol

redone76

Reaction score
And he was getting unemployment checks from California too

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Prison is like University for scum. They learn new scams and hone their craft.

He has been on death row for what, 16 years? and our new POTUS wants to abolish the death sentence?? great, more time for scum to commit more crimes.
Our new POTUS wants to abolish the death penalty....just in case 😉

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Looks like he is going to get another trial since they say the jury was biased. F that waste of air!

That’s not an accurate statement.
He is never leaving prison except in a body bag. How he gets put in that bag is the only thing headed for court...at least that’s my understanding.

Of course, it is 2020, you’ve got Gavin as governor, the pedo and slut sort of elected, so who the fuck knows what the future holds.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Only on death penalty I believe. The murder s already settled and at minimum will be life w/o parol
Peterson's death penalty has already been abolished by Nutsack Newsom. He is working on a way to get out of jail completely.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
According to the local news in Arizona tonight, it looks like California paid out over a billion to prisoners. Nice work California!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
According to the local news in Arizona tonight, it looks like California paid out over a billion to prisoners. Nice work California!

On the Other Hand = They are turning over Rock to squeeze every Dime out of the Hard Working Grunts. That POS Excuse for a Leader and Mayor of LA appear to be hurting as many as fast as they can.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Any of you guys watch the little mini series “Scott Peterson: An American Murder Mystery”? Very interesting. A lot of stuff the media and Nancy Grace were spewing wasn’t the truth, it was definitely a trial by media case.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Any of you guys watch the little mini series “Scott Peterson: An American Murder Mystery”? Very interesting. A lot of stuff the media and Nancy Grace were spewing wasn’t the truth, it was definitely a trial by media case.
Well, he did get picked up with a short stack of cash, a shitty hair cut and dye, while headed south...didn't he?

Yes, I'm more of the lynch mob mentality. He is either guilty, or has the worst methods of grieving possible.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Along with others in Prison received Covid -19 Relief Checks. I need to think about that one for a bit.:confused:

Petersons name also released yesterday in California’s EDD Prison Fraud Ring that has stolen over $140 Million from EDD. What a POS !!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Petersons name also released yesterday in California’s EDD Prison Fraud Ring that has stolen over $140 Million from EDD. What a POS !!!

As another Member posted. How Could this HAPPEN? He just took advantage of a seriously Flawed System. The Sad thing this is NOT any different than all the Honest, Reputable, Upstanding business owners who "Sucked" the System while there are thousands of very deserving and needing people and businesses are on their own. :(

You know the ones that do not need another New Home, Boat's, R-V's and countless other Toys. They just Want all of those Posessions, because they have kept their Heads down and working Hard and deserve "All Of It"

Backlash

Reaction score
He's a complete POS. I hope he rots in hell sooner than later. 🤬

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
Well, he did get picked up with a short stack of cash, a shitty hair cut and dye, while headed south...didn't he?

Yes, I'm more of the lynch mob mentality. He is either guilty, or has the worst methods of grieving possible.
Yeah I’m not really sure if he is guilty or is just the dumbest person on earth....

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Scott Peterson, thousands of California inmates carried out 'staggering' Covid fraud, officials say
“The fraud is honestly staggering,” a prosecutor said.

The alleged crimes, which center on pandemic unemployment benefits, could total as much as $1 billion, Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert said.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm pro death penalty............................... He is a prime example of why I'm pro death for scumbags! In the early 1980's in my community, we had a serial killer killing kids. One victim was 9 years old. In total he confessed to 11 murders. When he turned 70, he was getting Canada's old age security pension in prison. Government here passed a law prisoners couldn't receive government benefits.