WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Screen pool equipment enclosures........there was a guy in Havasu building them

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
At our last house pool build a couple years ago there was this buy making screen enclosures for pool equipment, it was awesome, custom made to order, had hinged panels for the pool guy to access. We need to have another one built and I cant find his contact info.

Anyone have one done or heard of the guy?

CSmith

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you shared that with us here on the boards.. should be able to go back through "your content"?

Boat 405

Reaction score
Had them come out to do a quote. I needed a simple 8' long by 5' wide screen to cover the top of my equipment from the sun. I already had an L shaped block wall around it. Just needed a roof basically. Guy came out and quoted something I didn't want after I told him what I wanted and told me what I needed instead. He got back with me on the quote that I thought was high and I told him go anyways, then after that he said he messed up the quote and quoted me almost double and I lost his number after that. Needless to say I'm sure they do some nice stuff, but I won't be patronizing that business ever. If you mess up a quote and then try to charge me double after I agree on the price. You can fuck off.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Had them come out to do a quote. I needed a simple 8' long by 5' wide screen to cover the top of my equipment from the sun. I already had an L shaped block wall around it. Just needed a roof basically. Guy came out and quoted something I didn't want after I told him what I wanted and told me what I needed instead. He got back with me on the quote that I thought was high and I told him go anyways, then after that he said he messed up the quote and quoted me almost double and I lost his number after that. Needless to say I'm sure they do some nice stuff, but I won't be patronizing that business ever. If you mess up a quote and then try to charge me double after I agree on the price. You can fuck off.
Ill see if things have changed since last time. It was $2000 before and we had a shit load of equipment, thing was 20 feet long, only need half that now. Should be interesting.

Boat 405

Reaction score
He quoted me over $1100 for a simple 8' x 5' roof on top of my block wall. I fell out of my chair... Nothing anywhere near like you posted in the other thread.

PlanB

Reaction score
He built one for our pool equipment last year. Came out great!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I know it's not baller stuff but it's amazing what a person can do with 1"PVC and some shade tarp!! 😁

ridebig

Reaction score
Please update on progress. I'm interested as well. Thank's!!!

Reactions: Wmc

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Here in AZ companies sell custom made solar screens (like window screens) that are installed on the outside of windows to reduce the sun/heat hitting the glass and transmitting into the house.

They're not expensive, they're durable, available in different colors, and I can imagine making a frame around the pool equipment and attaching these solar screens to them. They make them to order sized as needed to fit windows, etc.

shade-colors.jpg

Just an example: https://www.hobbsscreens.com/Rectan...embled-Solar-Screen-516-x-34-Frame-_p_17.html